Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sell from 25, to 35 on ebay.

And honestly, I'm only willing to pay 15 shipped for it.
I just thought it'd be nice to have a spare before I get the rumbles in November.
Up to you man. It's cool.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Wii haters.[/QUOTE]
Shaddap, married man.

wii.jpg

003D.gif

2101_pet-rock_artist_page.jpg

That sucks Mountain Dill Dew that Bungie took out the emblem I used in the BETA of Halo 3. :bomb:

That upside-down star was money. :'[

There was a pentagram in the BETA?

This sexy 35 yr old lady just grabbed my arm in a really uncomfortable sexual way. ^__^

Then she said ''My hands are freezing, right?'' and walked away.

[quote name='Brak']That sucks Mountain Dill Dew that Bungie took out the emblem I used in the BETA of Halo 3. :bomb:

That upside-down star was money. :'[[/quote]

My copy still hasn't arrived.
I want to play HALO 3!
:joystick:

[quote name='TFN']There was a pentagram in the BETA?

This sexy 35 yr old lady just grabbed my arm in a really uncomfortable sexual way. ^__^

Then she said ''My hands are freezing, right?'' and walked away.[/quote]

sweet (though I guess not for you since you already have a hot girlfriend) some of those older girls knows whats up

[quote name='Brak']The following bands suck:

- Led Zeppelin
- AC/DC
- The Beatles[/QUOTE]

l o l

Well, I'm not really a Zeppelin fan either. AC/DC is pretty good, but The Beatles sucking? Epic lulz there. Imma have to shoot some niggas.

Thanks cafeteria girl!
FREE LUNCH!

And she got the job here, starts the 8th.
She is henceforth known as, co-worker girl.

Oh, and TFN. That's noice.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Have there been pictures of cafeteria girl posted in a stalker update yet?[/quote]

there was a blurry pic and a so far away that you can't tell shit pic

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Have there been pictures of cafeteria girl posted in a stalker update yet?[/quote]Blurry ones from my table pointed at her behind the coffee station.

I could post a pic from her myspace, but you'll all probably give a thumbs down.

[quote name='dallow']Blurry ones from my table pointed at her behind the coffee station.

I could post a pic from her myspace, but you'll all probably give a thumbs down.[/quote]
So what if we do. Even thumbs down ass is pretty good ass. Better than no ass at all. :D

I just dropped 41 points in a 101 - 96 loss at Lunchtime Hoops today...Pretty good, for a white guy!

Leaving now for the weekend of Bioshock, Lair and Halo3. Possibly some of the games on my now playing list too.

I'm out, Bishes!!!

Listening to King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime - one of the best albums everz

Had ice cream for breakfast today, and thats all ive eaten. Maybe i should grab something

There's some nifty bonuses for Zelda DS, but my FV copy is pretty cheap. I don't need a pen and headphones at CC, and the Walmart stylus is just green. And I don't use skins. So the only other interest would be TRU with a free guide. Hmm.

[quote name='TFN']You're getting a Quill stylus, plus a Guide for free Rocko, can't beat that.
:D[/quote]

Well, I paid $26 for the game, shipped. If I bought the guide later it'd be $21.19 for a total of $47.19.

Buying the game at TRU would be... well, $37.01. So I'm saving $11 if I decide to not buy the guide, but if I do, it'll be $10 more. I might cancel my FV order. But I'll be pissed if TRU doesn't have the game or guide. :whistle2:k

Decisions.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, I paid $26 for the game, shipped. If I bought the guide later it'd be $21.19 for a total of $47.19.

Buying the game at TRU would be... well, $37.01. So I'm saving $11 if I decide to not buy the guide, but if I do, it'll be $10 more. I might cancel my FV order. But I'll be pissed if TRU doesn't have the game or guide. :whistle2:k

Decisions.[/quote]

You like to collect stuff, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back