Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']-passes Temp a cookie-

There, you earned it. :roll:[/quote]

I wish. I'm starving.

I was going to tell you how to get out of paying your TW bill, but since you insist on giving me fake cookies, I think i'll just keep it to myself!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish. I'm starving.

I was going to tell you how to get out of paying your TW bill, but since you insist on giving me fake cookies, I think i'll just keep it to myself![/quote]

Does your secret work with Service Electric Cablevision?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish. I'm starving.

I was going to tell you how to get out of paying your TW bill, but since you insist on giving me fake cookies, I think i'll just keep it to myself![/quote]

I can get out of paying my bill?

Since you mentioned it.. you have to tell me now.

[quote name='TFN']I can get out of paying my bill?

Since you mentioned it.. you have to tell me now.[/quote]
Nahhh...they made me sign stuff promising I wouldn't tell anyone their dirty little secrets. I love cookies, but not enough to get sued over by a megacorp.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nahhh...they made me sign stuff promising I would tell anyone their dirty little secrets. I love cookies, but not enough to get sued over by a megacorp.[/quote]

You have to tell me, dumbass.

You signed papers stating you would tell people their secret, so tell me.

[quote name='TFN']You have to tell me, dumbass.

You signed papers stating you would tell people their secret, so tell me.[/quote]

Oh yeah, you got me there.:roll:

[quote name='Eviltude']Morning.

I think I'm going to rent The Shining and Old Boy today, as I've never seen either.[/quote]

Get Rosemary's Baby while you're at it. Creeps the fuck out of me.

I want to play some Halo 3. All my old Halo 2 friends have been emailing me and shit and it's making me want it more and more.

[quote name='mr ryles']Knocked up is a great movie.[/QUOTE]
Was thinking of renting that too. I figured if I was going to rent movies I should do it on Thursday instead of waiting until tomorrow.

DeathProof was really good, too. I watched it with a friend of mine on DVD and the next day he bought the soundtrack, which is also damn good.

Deathproof was a pure grindhouse movie.

Tarantino replicated the genre better than Rodriguez did. Although, I think I enjoyed Planet Terror more.

But if they both were graded on the assignment, "Make a grindhouse movie", Tarantino passed with flying colors.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't believe they're releasing them as two different DVDs. What a ripoff.[/QUOTE]
I'd imagine you'd only view it as a rip-off, as opposed to an artistic tragedy.

/film snob

I'm still bitter that Miramax split Kill Bill into two volumes.

[quote name='Brak']I'd imagine you'd only view it as a rip-off, as opposed to an artistic tragedy.

/film snob

I'm still bitter that Miramax split Kill Bill into two volumes.[/quote]

I haven't seen them, so I can't comment on the artistic tragedy of it all, but at least Kill Bill was about 2 hours per movie.

So uh....how's Jericho?

[quote name='TFN']Easy there, nu metal guy.[/QUOTE]
Film snob, alright. Not 'music snob'.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I haven't seen them, so I can't comment on the artistic tragedy of it all, but at least Kill Bill was about 2 hours per movie.[/QUOTE]
We live in a dangerously chimpish world, where film length, if "too long", is a con, and considered "boring" if it's over your standard 90 minutes.

What about that Triple?

I said I might get one today.
Is there a problem, bitch?

I'll go home and download the Jericho demo, Temp.

Brak cant download anything unless he wants to wait 10-12 hours with his caveman Compuserve/AOL connection. ;)

The 20gb have the emotion chip, right?

If I buy it, I think Ima throw a whole bunch of shit up for sale.

I need to find a good deal on the 20gb though. :[

Oooh oooh ooh, talkin' bout the PS Triple.

I want one, and i'm not sure why. There aren't even any games on it I want to play. I'll probably try to get one once that Drakes Fortune game comes out.

Ahh the joys of being a TA. I now get to sit in a fake office till 2PM acting like I care about my "office hours" when I know none of my students are gonna show up cause no one KNOWS I have office hours yet. At least there was an unsecure wireless network I could steal so I have the net.

[quote name='TFN']I wouldnt trust that.

No mention of anything coming with it.[/quote]

Yeah, that put me off too. I wouldn't buy one off ebay anyway. Craigslist yes, but not ebay.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, the 20GBs are all still emotional.

I may buy some of your junk.[/quote]

I got a Six-Axis controller w/ USB cord I was gonna toss up in my trade list if you want it.

I picked it up at a flea market in a bucket full of ps2 controllers marked 7 bucks. Got some cheap PSP games too, for 3 bucks a piece.. I think I already posted all this though.

Nucca is made of money.

He spends more money than Rocko spends of his parents' money.

I dont know how much one would run for.

How much would you pay for it, dallow?

Don't say 5$ cause I know damn well you'd pay more than that for one. :D

[quote name='Brak']The following bands suck:

- Led Zeppelin
- AC/DC
- The Beatles[/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with your brain. I mean, yeah, The Beatles suck, but shit. That's blasphemy!

Oh wait...don't you like gorillaz? :nottalking: Pffft, talk about suckass bands.

[quote name='dcfox']Bold words.[/QUOTE]
It was the right thing to say.

[quote name='Brak']It was the right thing to say.[/quote]
Now you're just being inflamatory. Sort of like how if I said Era Vulgaris sucks.

[quote name='dcfox']Now you're just being inflamatory. Sort of like how if I said Era Vulgaris sucks.[/QUOTE]
That was the wrong thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back