Ever had a girl cheat on you?

when I was a freshman, this girl I dated for six months told me she was into some other dude. well, not really told me, but I was standing outside at lunch and saw them holding hands. I picked up a rock and threw it at the kid, missed him, hit the security guard and spent my suspension crying over spilled milk. :[

actually, i took it pretty hard until i ran into her while jogging on the same track and she followed me home for ''breakfast''. she cheated on that dude with me and all was well in the world.

Yes... sometimes it's an easy way out for people, sometimes you're not doing something right, and other times the other person just can't keep it in their pants.

It sucks when it happens to you (never have myself) but pull yourself together and go out and get some rebound sex. It won't solve your problem, but it will make you feel a million times better for 3-5 seconds.

[quote name='QiG']Yes... sometimes it's an easy way out for people, sometimes you're not doing something right, and other times the other person just can't keep it in their pants.

It sucks when it happens to you (never have myself) but pull yourself together and go out and get some rebound sex. It won't solve your problem, but it will make you feel a million times better for 3-5 seconds.[/quote]

3-5 seconds? not pointing fingers or anything but maybe that's why she cheated on you :)

j/k

"Ever had a girl cheat on me before?" yea after sex she cheated me out of Cheese on my ham samwitch, I told that Bit*h to get back in the kitchen and fix it

My ex had a funny way of sabotaging our relationship and then shortly after going and pursuing another guy. This happened not once, not twice, but three times. I have always been prone to have a higher tolerance for immature behavior, but after the third time I said fuck it and just fucked one of her best friends. It will give them something fun to discuss someday.

Once while playing Monopoly...I was really pissed too.

Oh wait...that's a different kind of cheating...sorry..my bad.

[quote name='tiredfornow']when I was a freshman, this girl I dated for six months told me she was into some other dude. well, not really told me, but I was standing outside at lunch and saw them holding hands. I picked up a rock and threw it at the kid, missed him, hit the security guard and spent my suspension crying over spilled milk. :[

actually, i took it pretty hard until i ran into her while jogging on the same track and she followed me home for ''breakfast''. she cheated on that dude with me and all was well in the world.[/quote]
Sounds like she got the best of both of you.

yes,, with one of my good friends while I was in college... I was pissed at both of them for a bit. I tried to figure out if it was my fault.. I came to the realization that it wasn't me.. it was my then girlfriend. If she truly loved me, she wouldn't have done what she did. I blamed my friend too, but I expect my girlfriend to love me and only me in that way. She failed that test and thus is no longer in my life.

I did once, she cheated on me with a girl...I was kind of excited, then I saw that the other girl was ugly as sin. That's when my ego died.

Needless to say, I broke up with her...

[quote name='Diiz']My ex had a funny way of sabotaging our relationship and then shortly after going and pursuing another guy. This happened not once, not twice, but three times. I have always been prone to have a higher tolerance for immature behavior, but after the third time I said fuck it and just fucked one of her best friends. It will give them something fun to discuss someday.[/quote]

Her name wasn't Lorien, was it? Sounds like my ex. Girl was more trouble than she was worth.

But to answer your question OP: Yes, and I took it really hard for a long time. Then I ended up dating a friend of mine, and we've been going out for just over 2 years. Eventually I realized the girl was the most selfish b*tch I've ever met and it took care of that.

Happened twice and kicked them both to the curb. One ended up pregnant a year later, the other ended up with gential warts. I think karma took care of all the loose ends.

It happens. Girls are just as sex-addicted and nefarious as guys, so don't fall for the "I'm a good girl" bullshit. It would have pissed me off less if she didn't try to treat me like I was naive at best or fucking stupid at worst.

Naw, all the girls i've been with dump me so fast that it isn't even physically possible to cheat on me.
Thats cause i'm awesome.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']They have yet to recover the bodies...[/quote]

Whores don't get second chances...

indentitaet_002.jpg

Happened last year with my ex.. i went to her house and she told me, she wants time and she wants to see another guy. man was i bummed out only until she walked in on me with her sister later that night.. That was a good nite

[quote name='joshythegreat18']Her name wasn't Lorien, was it? Sounds like my ex. Girl was more trouble than she was worth.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, not the same girl... at least, as far as we know! ;o

I wish I had clued into what kind of girl she was sooner, it would have saved me a lot of bullshit. Guess I should have listened to those around me that warned me about her, but hell, I'm always the one that has to give everyone a chance for myself.

Reality's Fringe;4354273]It happens. Girls are just as sex-addicted and nefarious as guys said:
It would have pissed me off less if she didn't try to treat me like I was naive at best or fucking stupid at worst.[/b]

No shit, right? "Hey, I know that I've done that twice before in the past, and this situation feels just like the previous two times, but you're fucking retarded for thinking that I am, in fact, pursuing a different guy this time".

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

No but I've been on Cheater's where the guy with the nasally voice interviews me when I'm fresh out the hot tub and I'm standing there covering my cock.

[quote name='lbradeen']3-5 seconds? not pointing fingers or anything but maybe that's why she cheated on you :)

j/k[/quote]

I meant the time it takes for the climax for a guy :whistle2:# Obviously the sex is longer... you have to factor in time to take off clothes, find the right hole, ect... :)

[quote name='pacifickarma']*Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!* Man, a lot of you guys have a lot of drama in your love lives...[/quote]

It's not that we have a lot of drama, it's that we live in an day and age where you are either the cheater or cheatee in the majority of your young relationships. Especially when people go off to college.

On a few occasions when I've bothered to actually try monogamy. :roll: Polyamory is still the way to go, as far as I'm concerned. If one girl cheats on you, no big deal, you've got 2 others to play with.

I think the first time I was cheated on (in freshman yr high school) was the worst. I actually believed the 'I love you' BS we were both spouting to each other right up until she noticed that the upperclassmen were taking notice of her growing tits and left me for an older guy.

Fortunately, one of my adult cousins told gave me the best life-altering advice that I pass along today - the best revenge is a life well-lived. So I left sobbing like a lil bitch for a few days but then started to work out and eat right. I later met up w/ that girl who first cheated on me a few years ago (she had just turned 28) through a chance lunch meeting w/ a mutual friend. She was overweight and had fat rolls overflowing through her tacky jeans and dress shirt. She pathetically tried to flirt w/ me as if she thought she still had a chance w/ me. It was at that point that I realized that I got away easy and would've been stuck w/ that ugly troll of a bitch had I actually stayed w/ her despite her infidelities. Yeah, the revenge took longer than a decade to bear fruit, but it was the sweetest damn serving of revenge I'd ever had the privilege of tasting.

[quote name='QiG']It's not that we have a lot of drama, it's that we live in an day and age where you are either the cheater or cheatee in the majority of your young relationships. Especially when people go off to college.[/quote]

Agreed, which is why I don't understand why anyone would bother having a bf/gf in high school & college. Date like crazy until you're (at minimum) 25. Your whole life is ahead of you; no point in slowing down until absolutely necessary.

Yes, actually. And since I'm a person who is just too damn trusting, it'll probably happen again in the future.

She told me that she was going to visit her relatives in Texas for thanksgiving (this convo was at the beginning of November). I said "have fun," and I didn't hear from her until Janurary, when I found out that she was in another relationship.

Wouldn't have bugged me as much if she would've bothered to reply to my attempts to contact her.

Well, there was a girl who wanted me to date her, but I found out she already had a boyfriend. Not really sure what to call that, but that did happen.

Yeah, it sucks... hurts for a bit. But, like every other trying time in life, it provides for a good opportunity to learn something. You learn that some people suck... scratch that, most people suck.

If this happens to someone.. my only advice is to not let it make you bitter. You can close up emotionally.. like I did, but in the end it only ends up hurting you.

I had one really cheat on me badly (at least when I found out about it after we broke up)... should have seen it coming as when we first hooked up, she was engaged.... saw her at a cpncert a couple years ago and she made a complete ass trying to get me to notice her... so much my wife mentioned this woman after the concert... when I told her it was my ex, I had to hold her back from returning and kicking her ass

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Well, there was a girl who wanted me to date her, but I found out she already had a boyfriend. Not really sure what to call that, but that did happen.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:!!!!!

Yea it happened once. At first I was pissed. Now, we just have causal sex.

[quote name='jaykrue']Fortunately, one of my adult cousins told gave me the best life-altering advice that I pass along today - the best revenge is a life well-lived. [/quote]

Similar mantra, just slightly differently worded than one of my all time favorite pieces of advice that I gleaned from one of my old best friends: Success is the best revenge. It really is true. Say you run into an ex that cheated on you or ditched you for "something better"... what better way of getting payback than showing her what an awesome thing she walked out on? Like Jaykrue says, when he saw his ex and she looked haggard, he didn't give a fuck. Cheers to that.

[quote name='jaykrue']It was at that point that I realized that I got away easy and would've been stuck w/ that ugly troll of a bitch had I actually stayed w/ her despite her infidelities. Yeah, the revenge took longer than a decade to bear fruit, but it was the sweetest damn serving of revenge I'd ever had the privilege of tasting.[/quote]

I can only hope at this point that my last ex turns out looking exactly like her mother. If (when) that day comes, I know I will be thankful that I got out when I did.

...I don't understand why anyone would bother having a bf/gf in high school & college. Date like crazy until you're (at minimum) 25. Your whole life is ahead of you; no point in slowing down until absolutely necessary.

It took me until age 22 to realize this, but it's so fucking true. I have always been more of a relationship guy, but fuck it... there will be plenty of time for that later. Plus, the girls will be old enough to have gotten some of the slut out of their system and the ones that are starting to look haggard will show by then.

[quote name='jaykrue']Fortunately, one of my adult cousins told gave me the best life-altering advice that I pass along today - the best revenge is a life well-lived.[/QUOTE]

You know, that's the most honest, failsafe, worthwhile, genuine, and true advice I've seen in this thread.

But you know what? Drinking a 12-pack of Wiedemann and kicking the shit out of the guy at a GBH concert, and having him get thrown out with the broken nose you gave him? So much more satisfying it's fuckin' ridiculous.

Man, I wish I could have been 17 years old forever some days.

[quote name='mykevermin']You know, that's the most honest, failsafe, worthwhile, genuine, and true advice I've seen in this thread.

But you know what? Drinking a 12-pack of Wiedemann and kicking the shit out of the guy at a GBH concert, and having him get thrown out with the broken nose you gave him? So much more satisfying it's fuckin' ridiculous.

Man, I wish I could have been 17 years old forever some days.[/quote]

Sometimes I swear Mykevermin must of been reading my diary or something...

[quote name='Xevious']Sometimes I swear Mykevermin must of been reading my diary or something...[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. You live in the West Coast. You can't buy Wiedemann there.

;)

Once... and it fucked me up pretty badly.

I've moved on as much as I can in life, but there are some memories which just don't heal or are able to be totally suppressed.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']They have yet to recover the bodies...[/quote]

And my friends think my teeth and finger collection is really witty. If they only knew... if they only knew.

In all honesty, I've been cheated on in like 6 of my past 7 relationships. All it's resulted in is me slutting myself out afterwards to hordes of bar skanks and the subsequent need for therapy.

bread's done
Back