Everything and Nothing All OTT Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant Queue is kind of shitty. It barely works thanks to my connection, and the selection is not so hot. I guess I'll just pay extra to get 2 dvd's out a month. Will that fuck up my YF360G?

The Wackness

Bottle Rocket

RocknRolla

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Donnie Darko

Wristcutters: A Love Story

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The Royal Tenenbaums

Pineapple Express

That is my queue. None of those movies are instant watch.

Those stupid Redbox machines don't take pre paid Mastercards. I just wanted to watch The Wackness!

I never got credit on YF360G for Netflix, even though I'm now into my second month of paying for it.

I guess I'll never be using YF360G again.

[quote name='zewone']I never got credit on YF360G for Netflix, even though I'm now into my second month of paying for it.

I guess I'll never be using YF360G again.[/QUOTE]
Did you file a MCR?

[quote name='Wolve11']isn't that the one you just got? or is that the one you let your buddy borrow?[/QUOTE]
The fuck are you talking about?

[quote name='zewone']I never got credit on YF360G for Netflix, even though I'm now into my second month of paying for it.

I guess I'll never be using YF360G again.[/quote]

How else could you get free games and accessories?
Hmmmm, I wonder if I should go for that GH WT guitar....its about the only thing I'd want from that site...

[quote name='DarthPuma']Instant Queue is kind of shitty. It barely works thanks to my connection, and the selection is not so hot. I guess I'll just pay extra to get 2 dvd's out a month. Will that fuck up my YF360G?

The Wackness

Bottle Rocket

RocknRolla

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Donnie Darko

Wristcutters: A Love Story

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The Royal Tenenbaums

Pineapple Express

That is my queue. None of those movies are instant watch.

Those stupid Redbox machines don't take pre paid Mastercards. I just wanted to watch The Wackness![/quote]

Don't blame Instant Watch for your shit connection, and it has a ton of good shit on there. My Instant Queue is currently at around 350 movies.

Rocko, are those Eforcity cables HDMI 1.3? There's frighteningly little information on the description.

----

Definitely, wahoo.

I would assume they are. They work fine with my 360.

Just looked at my cable, it doesn't have anything printed on it that I can make sense of. :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Liquid, can't you just buy the male to male HDMI cable from monoprice for like 5.00?[/QUOTE]

Cheapest one is a blue one for $4.88 before shipping. If he wants two that's $8.92 plus shipping, he might as well get two from the link Zew posted for $11 free shipping since Monoprice's shipping would probably be over $2.

I didn't know they released a new Tecmo Bowl game for the DS back in November. I got to find my DS stuff so I can play it.

Well, no new house today. Saw two pretty nice places, but the asking prices are WAY overboard. I know everything is negotiable, but asking prices at least indicate the general thought process of the seller, and these people are insanely unrealistic. I'm talking $75,000 to $100,000 too high. They'll realize it soon enough.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, a lot of people unfortunately think their houses are at 2006-prices[/QUOTE]

The ones I saw today would be great buys at $150,000 and $180,000 respectively. Unfortunately, they were priced at $230,000 and $290,000. Not a chance. There is another house that I'm really excited about, but I need to get a serious inspection of the roof and the plumbing, which was scheduled for today but delayed because of the snow.

[quote name='DT778']I didn't know they released a new Tecmo Bowl game for the DS back in November. I got to find my DS stuff so I can play it.[/quote]

I heard it sucks

[quote name='strummerbs']Well, no new house today. Saw two pretty nice places, but the asking prices are WAY overboard. I know everything is negotiable, but asking prices at least indicate the general thought process of the seller, and these people are insanely unrealistic. I'm talking $75,000 to $100,000 too high. They'll realize it soon enough.[/quote]

I'm currently house shopping as well.

One good thing to say about Syracuse is the houses are cheap as fuck. A couple I'm looking at:

http://www.syracusemls.com/property...200615&MLSMarketCode=SyracuseNY&RecordCount=1

http://syracusemls.com/propertysear...199909&MLSMarketCode=SyracuseNY&RecordCount=1

I hope RE5 is good, i liked the demo, but people keep shitting all over gameplay footage.

I heard on the news that house in Detroit are going for practically nothing, like a few thousand apiece.

hi OTT. spent the day snowboarding. frosty looked like a real life snowman after taking a nasty spill in some fresh powder. i was amused.

so tired. i think i'm eating some leftover bday cake for dinner. not even enough energy to make cold cereal. i'll be lucky if i can lift the fork to my mouth.

custom_1231693547129_croft_crotch_01.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I broke into a
dudes house and now all of megaton is trying to kill me. what do I do?[/quote]

Leave town for awhile. They may eventually forgive you.

I got 42 hour so far into that game. I'm pretty sure that's the most time I've spent on a game not counting sports games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back