Excuse me, OTT? Do you mind if I make you dance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eviltude thinks that chugging water will get all the marijuana out of his system.

He probably also does the same to get rid of his 20-yr-old hangovers. :^)

At least with all this hype around this weekend, all my orders shipped out quickly. Looks like the PC kit I ordered 30 seconds ago has been charged and will be shipping soon.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just applied for a couple of jobs and if I get a good one, I am just going to say fuck school for now and work for a semester or two. One job I applied for was for veterinary assistant, which pays pretty good and would be fun. I love animals, but I love restraining and tranq'ing them more :evil:.

Seriously though, I would love that job.[/quote]

Don't do it Evil...you'll never go back. You're almost done, aren't you?

You should also chug cranberry and pickle juice, Eviltude. You should start soon, too, and make sure you drink a liter of both a day until you have to take your test. :x

Eviltude: 90 days is key number. Might be less if you drink antioxidants like cranberry or pomegranate juice. Not by much tho. If you think you're not ready, don't do it. They'll keep that shit on file next time you apply.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cranberry? I've heard of vinegar...which sounds nasty. I can't imagine having to chug down vinegar :puke:[/quote]None of it works. All it'll do is dilute your piss, and if they're strict, he'll have to take another one until it shows up negative or positive. THC is in your fatty tissue and sticks around for quite a while. I failed a piss test due to the water/cranberry juice bullshit. :]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So how do Source mods work? Is it an entirely new game or just a skin for Half-Life 2? Also, are they usually free?[/quote]

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller....

chainsaw-bayonet.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ljd_hUxCfI

Yeah, I know how it works, and yes, I know that drinking a bunch of water doesn't make it disappear. Lucky for me, I'm skinny and have a high metabolism. I've passed a drug test after only two weeks of not smoking and I didn't do anything, so I know it varies from person to person. I'll just have to see how it goes.

As for my schooling, yeah I only have like another year - year and a half left, but ODU has been dicking me over since I started and it looks like they are going to do it again this semester, so I'm just going to get a job and save some money...after I buy a new tv of course.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I don't get how people get in debt. :/[/quote]

I got stupid with credit cards after I turned 18. It's under control now, just owe a lot of money. Better than filing bankruptcy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't get the point of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes/cigars.[/quote]Smoking a bowl and laying down to sleep is way better than popping Ambien, or some other shitty sleeping pill and waking up in the morning not knowing how your night was. Smoking weed to get high and act stupid is lame. :]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Should've gotten an AMEX. No minimum payment. Pay all your shit the time its due.[/quote]

I did...ended up with a Blue card...allowed to make monthly payments :cool:

Do you always send the minimum in, Linkin? I tried that once with my emergency credit card and the shit just never went down. :whistle2:|

I need it for my AlphaNumeric replacement, Salim. I saw they had 2GB micros for $4 shipped so I'll just grab one of those.

:) I got $20 back for Little Big Planet.

This makes my 80gb PS3 w/ LBP $390 thanks to the $20 reduction and the $50 coupon!

[quote name='lilboo']:) I got $20 back for Little Big Planet.

This makes my 80gb PS3 w/ LBP $390 thanks to the $20 reduction and the $50 coupon![/QUOTE]

I wish you would have told me. $20 LBP would be sweet.

fuck you Dell!

They canceled my order as I expected...now TV is on their site for $1400...now I gotta call and raise some hell, see if I can score it for the original price.

The thing that pisses me off is that it was canceled for no reason. :bomb:

[quote name='seanr1221']Minimum payments are for chumps. The credit card companies call those people "revolvers" :lol:[/quote]Yeah. I felt like my $15.00 wasn't going anywhere after a few months, so I just threw two whole checks at it and got it over with. :whistle2:#

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck you Dell!

They canceled my order as I expected...now TV is on their site for $1400...now I gotta call and raise some hell, see if I can score it for the original price.

The thing that pisses me off is that it was canceled for no reason. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Your credit card was declined.

One of my friends today was telling me about how awesome his trip was after taking 15 bynadril. He saw spiders and shit coming out of his t.v..

Why the fuck do people do stuff like that? Doesn't sound fun at all. I get weed, and even like the pain pills and xanex and shit that calms you down, but I don't get why someone would want to see fucking spiders coming out of their television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back