Excuse me, OTT? Do you mind if I make you dance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']If it is try going to specific forums like the off topic or deals forum.

The firewall where I workblocks the main page and /forums. But it doean't block the individual forum topics. And from theer I can then go back and get to the main page.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip...if it does happen I'll give this a shot for sure.

[quote name='darthbudge']http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PANASONIC-42-PLASMA-TELEVISION-TH-42PZ80U-VIERA-TV_W0QQitemZ120341331711QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTelevisions?hash=item120341331711&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

That is basically, the new 1080p version of my TV. You can look on AVS forums and see all the good reviews of it.

It would be $789 after cashback, and again, if you have that coupon you could get another $98 off the price.[/quote]

Looks nice, I'll keep that in mind If I can't get the Dell deal to go through...thanks!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for the tip...if it does happen I'll give this a shot for sure.

Looks nice, I'll keep that in mind If I can't get the Dell deal to go through...thanks![/quote]

What were the specs/price on the dell deal?

It's also nice to live next to an Amazon distribution hub.

I got all my BF orders from Friday and Saturday today. They shipped this morning at 7:30.

I called Yaw and met up with him. I kept thinking some dorky asian guy was going to come out and speak gibberish to me just going by his name and voice over the phone, but he was a tubby nigerian man that was really nice!

dammit Linkin, quit reminding me that the Prodigy CD comes out in March.....its way too fucking far away to release a CD that's already finished.

Holy shit MNL, where did you find that. It was awesome!

I wonder if I could downsize my music collection enough for the touch. 10 gigs is a lot to get rid of.

[quote name='Wolve11']dammit Linkin, quit reminding me that the Prodigy CD comes out in March.....its way too fucking far away to release a CD that's already finished.[/quote]

:lol: Sorry...I gotta wait too you know :whistle2:(

[quote name='Maklershed']Did somebody say new Prodigy cd?![/quote]

Yup...download the new kick ass single for free now:
http://www.theprodigytickets.com/download

[quote name='DarthPuma']Holy shit MNL, where did you find that. It was awesome!

I wonder if I could downsize my music collection enough for the touch. 10 gigs is a lot to get rid of.[/quote]

[quote name='Wolve11']anyone know of a cheap and good converter for MKV files? I need to switch MKV to MP4....[/quote]

I heard the Internet might have some answers.

So after a bit of googling, it seems that the classic can rock like 35 hours of music playback with lots of menu usage. The itouch was around 20.

So the classic has
+More Space
+Better Battery
+More Pocket Friendly

And the touch has
+Kickass Screen for videos
+Internet
+Games

Tough choice.....

BTW, anyone want a zune?

[quote name='JolietJake']You probably suck anyway.:nottalking:[/quote] Why are you asking in here then? Everybody in here besides Brax0r, zew0ne, Casey and Trashkan suck. I bet they'd want to play with you though!

[quote name='Maklershed']I sooo can't wait:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200812/N08.1201.1525.24193.htm

(thanks for the link dallow :wave:)

I really think 2009 will be the year of the PS3 for me. Killzone 2, GoW3, and Uncharted 2. I don't really see anything too exciting for the 360 on the horizon.[/QUOTE]
I have a weird feeling that Killzone 2 will stink, and I would bet $10 that God of War 3 comes out in 2010.

[quote name='JolietJake']What's so bad about the zune? I've heard that iRiver has some good players.[/QUOTE]You can't pocket it, unless you darthbudge it and wear Jncos.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why are you asking in here then? Everybody in here besides Brax0r, zew0ne, Casey and Trashkan suck. I bet they'd want to play with you though![/quote]
You're in a rather pissy mood tonight.

I haven't thought of Jnco Jeans in - LITERALLY - 10 years. I used to make fun of those shits all the time...

Those, and Paco Jeans. :rofl:

I'm not in a pissy mood, CorrosiveFrost! :][quote name='Mojimbo']You can't pocket it, unless you darthbudge it and wear Jncos.[/quote]Only people with fat legs say that. Or dudes that wear girl pants.

I read a rumor in GamePro... that Mojimbo is allegedly 300 lbs.

Aaahhh... Pancake Rabbit.

*gives tiredfornow a corporate high-five*

[quote name='Mojimbo']You can't pocket it, unless you darthbudge it and wear Jncos.[/quote]

I pocket my Gen 1 Zune all the time. It is kinda tight, but I just setup a playlist and then lock it up.

[quote name='Brak']Aaahhh... Pancake Rabbit.

*gives tiredfornow a corporate high-five*[/quote]*strategically places my hand in Brax0r's hand*

Yay-uh!

[quote name='JolietJake']What's so bad about the zune? I've heard that iRiver has some good players.[/QUOTE]

It's fucking huge, and the battery is sub par. It's not a bad player, just doesn't really fit my needs.

[quote name='darthbudge']Wow puma, you never seem to stop plotting out what expensive items you are gonna be buying.[/QUOTE]

I know right! That always happens when I have money. Always trying to figure out what to spend it on. Usually what I want is stupid and a waste, and someone will make me realize it and I'm on to the next thing I want to buy. I still am glad you guys got me off of the laptop craze.

This isn't really that expensive though. 150-whatever I sell the zune for is pretty cheap.

EDIT:

Do you not feel dumb walking around with the massive bulge in your pocket Budge? I hated it, especially because I wear slim or straight cut jeans.

Who's that, mojimbo? Pancake Rabbit? I thought he was ScarfaceJ. :cool:[quote name='LinkinPrime']No more "hearty handshakes" Braxor?[/quote]That only goes on during our bubble baths.
09-19-2008080826AM.jpg

Anyone interested in the Band of Brothers complete dvd series in a steel tin?

[quote name='Brak']I have a weird feeling that Killzone 2 will stink, and I would bet $10 that God of War 3 comes out in 2010.[/quote]

*puts fingers in ears* lalalalalalala I can't hear you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No more "hearty handshakes" Braxor?[/QUOTE]
Corporate high-fives are a more appropriate mutual celebratory expression when it comes to running people out of the OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone interested in the Band of Brothers complete dvd series in a steel tin?
[/quote]

I would if I didn't already have 3....

*sprinkles The Gay on Linkin's head*

I legit made myself look like some sort of troll in that illustration. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is supreme-likeness, I give that a 6.

My first thought was "Why the fuck did he draw two dudes straight from Planet of the Apes in a bathtub, hugging each other?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back