Excuse me, OTT? Do you mind if I make you dance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']It's fucking huge.

Do you not feel dumb walking around with the massive bulge in your pocket Budge? I hated it, especially because I wear slim or straight cut jeans.[/quote]
:shock:

[quote name='Brak']I have a weird feeling that Killzone 2 will stink, and I would bet $10 that God of War 3 comes out in 2010.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't even rumors anymore. Confirmed facts.

[quote name='Brak']I haven't thought of Jnco Jeans in - LITERALLY - 10 years. I used to make fun of those shits all the time...

Those, and Paco Jeans. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I remember my JNCO's in like 4th grade. I was so badass with those and my edited eminem cd's. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']
EDIT:
Do you not feel dumb walking around with the massive bulge in your pocket Budge? I hated it, especially because I wear slim or straight cut jeans.[/quote]

Stop wearing girl pants. :cool:

Even though he's not around anymore, I personally would like to see more illustrations of Graystone. Perhaps a drawing of him with a bullet stuck in his epidermis or something.

[quote name='darthbudge']Stop wearing girl pants. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Girl pants are gay. I wear the straight cut American Eagles and the 514 slim Levi's. Everything else looks dumb on me, cause I'm like a 28x32.

I don't want to stream anything, I'm going to be out in the middle of nowhere for 2 weeks with only my Iphone, I need something to keep me entertained and for some reason I got a couple of movies in MKV format that I need to convert now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whee:

Just lost, IGN.com, TeamXbox.com, XBOX360Fanboy.com, XBOX.com and MajorNelson.com...:bomb:

Damn job.[/quote]

That sucks dude, at least you have your iphone, so if you really want to, you can look up something on that.

Just lost, IGN.com, TeamXbox.com, XBOX360Fanboy.com, XBOX.com and MajorNelson.com...:bomb:

Damn job.[/quote]

Can you still go to the sites that will allow you to continue to LinkinTime™ at your desk?

Damn job.[/quote]

oh noes, now you have to actually do work at your job.......

I wonder if LinkinPrime knows that the IT dudes can see all the perverse things he's ever typed at cheapassgamer.com or searched for on Google.[quote name='Wolve11']I don't want to stream anything, I'm going to be out in the middle of nowhere for 2 weeks with only my Iphone, I need something to keep me entertained and for some reason I got a couple of movies in MKV format that I need to convert now.[/QUOTE]Get some spoken word shit, unless you plan on watching the same movie 12 times.

Why is it so hard to look like a vato in Saints Row 2? All I want is a damn buttoned up long sleeve that will let me just button the top button. fuck it, at least I finally found those knee high socks so I can sport those with some shorts and a wife beater.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You can't pocket it, unless you darthbudge it and wear Jncos.[/quote]

Does your excessive bulk make it hard to fit in your pocket? Is that why you offloaded it to me?

It fits in my pocket just fine. I stick my keys and cell phone in my other one. I am not going to deny that it is thick, but I don't really have a problem sticking it in my pocket.

[quote name='Brak']God Hand > Devil May Cry[/quote]

I have never played God Hand, so I wouldn't know.

Actually, this is my first DMC game also...

[quote name='darthbudge']That sucks dude, at least you have your iphone, so if you really want to, you can look up something on that.[/quote]

True...but its not the same.

[quote name='Maklershed']Can you still go to the sites that will allow you to continue to LinkinTime™ at your desk?[/quote]

Google Images? Yes...but no LinkinTime at work...only at home.

[quote name='DarthPuma']If cag gets blocked remember cheapyd.com[/quote]

Will do.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']LinkinPrime gives Mexicans a bad rep.[/quote]

Why's that?

Damn job.[/QUOTE]

You know they're blocking them from perusing your history, right?

Do you wear Dickies chonglers with white socks pulled up to your kneecaps?

[quote name='zewone']You know they're blocking them from perusing your history, right?[/quote]

Nah...we got a corp email about it last week...every region got the same one:
To All ADP US Associates:

As an information services provider our obligation to our clients and shareholders is to be uncompromisingly committed to operational excellence. Recently we have had a number of instances where associates accessing web sites with streaming video through ADP’s networks have caused strain on our systems.

Please be reminded that in order to protect the integrity and availability of our information systems and guard against potential security vulnerabilities, we disable access to certain web sites and internet content from ADP’s network. This includes, but is not limited to, sites containing streaming video and audio, social networking and gaming sites, blogs, chat rooms and those which are known to potentially contain offensive material or language.

This note serves as a reminder and high level overview, please refer to the Electronic Communications Systems and Information Security policies in detail at the link below:

*link*

We appreciate your understanding and adherence to ADP’s policy.

Try an anonymous web browser, Linkin. I've always wondered if that worked...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah...we got a corp email about it last week...every region got the same one:[/quote]

Yeah, but it wouldn't shock me if individual branches could be examining browser history to find the troublesome sites.

On my last deployment to Iraq, our computers weren't able to access CAG.....but I guess Navy guys (games for troops on CAG) were.....

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Can't link just go to the pages through google translate?[/quote]

Nope...doesn't work.

[quote name='Brak']Try an anonymous web browser, Linkin. I've always wondered if that worked...[/quote]

Nope...its at the firewall level.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but it wouldn't shock me if individual branches could be examining browser history to find the troublesome sites.[/quote]

True...I could see them doing that.

Someone sell me a SR2 that they're done with.

I never thought about using Google translate to get to the sites, I'll try that at school.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Using a proxy to get to IGN's "Babe of the Day" feature is definitely worth losing your job over.[/quote]

I guess I need to start visiting IGN......

[quote name='DarthPuma']Someone sell me a SR2 that they're done with.[/quote]

Oh I've got a "Special" edition Saints Row 2 for ya...:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back