EXPIRED - $15 off $75 at eBay with promo code C15LIMITEDTIME

BrianJason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Standard exclusions apply. As usual, eBay gift cards are excluded, others are not.

http://www.ebay.com

• Coupon code valid 3/31/16 until 5PM Pacific only
  • Excludes: Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, and Real Estate.  

thanks MartinAM

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I have a problem. I tried buying a $25 and $50 GS gift card using $60 of my Ebay gift card and the $15 coupon. They failed in processing the payment but my gift card is now $60 less in the balance. Does it take time for the balance to come back or do I have to call customer service to get this fixed? This is becoming more hassle than I want sadly :/

Guys, I have a problem. I tried buying a $25 and $50 GS gift card using $60 of my Ebay gift card and the $15 coupon. They failed in processing the payment but my gift card is now $60 less in the balance. Does it take time for the balance to come back or do I have to call customer service to get this fixed? This is becoming more hassle than I want sadly :/
not suppose to use ebay gc's during these promos. I think you gotta call.

anyone succesfully use the promo code for two different orders on the same account? After about 30$ worth of effort I got my first order to go through and then I tried again and it pretty easily went through in comparison

Wasn't going to bite since I'm already sitting on ~$150 in both XBL and PSN credit, but dagnabit I just can't resist these deals. In for $75 more XBL credit.

Wasn't going to bite since I'm already sitting on ~$150 in both XBL and PSN credit, but dagnabit I just can't resist these deals. In for $75 more XBL credit.
I hear ya

if they keep doing these so often they are gonna have to start selling cars rather than digital games

I'm glad I was finally able to get in on one of these. $75 in Best Buy cards for $60, and I'll spend that $75 with the GCU discount -- $90 of buying power for $60. Solid.

I'm glad I was finally able to get in on one of these. $75 in Best Buy cards for $60, and I'll spend that $75 with the GCU discount -- $90 of buying power for $60. Solid.
Don't worry, Officer Mathematical Rick to the rescue.

* $93.75 buying power

* But, we are cheap, so to consider a game worth $60 in the first place is something we would never do... nor pay any type of regular price. So, it's worth what it is. $75.

And everything is fine with your account? Recent purchases haven't gone to review or anything?
Yesterday one of the orders from PayPal Digital went pending and then it totally disappeared from my order history but I was able to order again since all the GC balances were still there and that time it went through instantly.

I bought GameStop GCs for email delivery but still haven't received them. It's been 2 hours. Is that normal?
I ordered a set at 5 eastern, and am still waiting on them. Maybe they got crushed in the last few hours and are delayed. at least thats my hope. My GCs have been debited so here's hoping.

I bought GameStop GCs for email delivery but still haven't received them. It's been 2 hours. Is that normal?
been longer than that for me

I wouldn't worry though I've never had a problem eventually getting them

I'm sure these flash sales result in a crap ton of purchases

:/ I'm having checkout issues
[attachment=21268:giphy.png]

...And I missed the deal a second time. Thanks. I remember when this was a community that we helped each other, but whatever.
Yes what an ass of a community that didn't find out what costs more than $75 for you

Special-Snowflake.jpg

OP, can you post the entire list of which GCs work and which don't on a Google doc? I had some trouble finding which worked last time and by the time I tried to check out the deal expired.
Go to ebay, look up the seller store for 'paypal digital gifts' ignore ebay GCs, and you've got a sizable list.
...And I missed the deal a second time. Thanks. I remember when this was a community that we helped each other, but whatever.
I remember when CAGs could read and help themselves. Blame yourself, or God, but not blame your fellow CAGs for your mistakes.

Cry me a river. You were literally the 4th person to post in this thread, so it's not like you didn't have plenty of time to get in on this deal.

bread's done
Back