EXPIRED - $15 off $75 at eBay with promo code C15LIMITEDTIME

BrianJason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Standard exclusions apply. As usual, eBay gift cards are excluded, others are not.

http://www.ebay.com

• Coupon code valid 3/31/16 until 5PM Pacific only
  • Excludes: Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, and Real Estate.  

thanks MartinAM

Last edited by a moderator:
...And I missed the deal a second time. Thanks. I remember when this was a community that we helped each other, but whatever.
You're welcome.

If you can't put 1+1 together and can't do this yourself, you need more help than what this forum can offer. Were not here as your mother to wipe your ass for you.

How much is it?
I'm only getting $40 in ebay bucks this time :/ For Q4 of 2016, I was issued around $100 in ebay bucks...good times. I don't get the bonus anymore
$193.58. I know there are many on here that have more than that. Now I need to blow it all on something I will rarely use like Jaguar games or Virtual Boy games.

if they plan on upgrading the machines they should definitely have some sort of warning at all major retailers for buyers letting them know

I just bought both systems and 700 dollars later I might have to rebuy them in a short amount of time lol

if they plan on upgrading the machines they should definitely have some sort of warning at all major retailers for buyers letting them know

I just bought both systems and 700 dollars later I might have to rebuy them in a short amount of time lol
Will you have to buy one of those 4k TVs to notice the difference?

The rumor is that Sony will announce the new PS4K before the PSVR release this Fall, as one of the purposes for the PS4K is to make VR a better experience by adding horsepower to the system.  You would think that they would release the PS4K, too, if they're going to announce it before Christmas.  Otherwise, they're just cutting their holiday sales down some from people who would want to wait for the new system or just can't bring themselves to intentionally buy a system "on its way out."

QUESTION! for all those who buy digital gift cards... Where do you store them? I have them all lined up as "Unread" in my email, but it's really annoying. How do you guys store your digital gift cards for easy access? Please advise.

Thank you!

QUESTION! for all those who buy digital gift cards... Where do you store them? I have them all lined up as "Unread" in my email, but it's really annoying. How do you guys store your digital gift cards for easy access? Please advise.

Thank you!
Can't most cards be applied to the account of whatever store you got them for?

I dunno though I only buy psn and xbox cards

I usually just go to the store and exchange them for a physical one if it's on the way..on a another note hope this deal pops up again tomorrow I found a best buy with eBay cards though only 100 but still! :D

Thank you!
A text file...

Can't most cards be applied to the account of whatever store you got them for?

I dunno though I only buy psn and xbox cards
So I have online gift cards for:

Best Buy

Domino's

Target

Chipotle

Southwest Airlines

I don't know what the best way to keep in one area is. I hate going to my email and seeing 5 unread messages all the time.

Best Buy

Domino's

Target

Chipotle

Southwest Airlines

I don't know what the best way to keep in one area is. I hate going to my email and seeing 5 unread messages all the time.
that would make me way too nervous having gift cards just sitting in email

I would think most of those could be applied to an onlline account or perhaps individual apps for each business

Best Buy
Domino's
Target
Chipotle
Southwest Airlines

That's a lot of places I guess. Any way to add them to passbook?

I just have a bunch of tabs open in safari to the gift card/bar code. I push them to the bottom so they don't get in the way of my many CAG tabs lol

You can also screenshot the gift card and store in a separate album in Photos.

That's a lot of places I guess. Any way to add them to passbook?

I just have a bunch of tabs open in safari to the gift card/bar code. I push them to the bottom so they don't get in the way of my many CAG tabs lol

You can also screenshot the gift card and store in a separate album in Photos.
Thank you! Will be screenshotting and putting in a separate album!

My method isn't the most accessible but I just do it old school: print every gift card on paper and place them in a secure location for future use.  When every gift card balance is used up, I ask the cashier to just throw the paper away for me.

the nice thing about gyft is, it will store every gc you enter in it, and with a simple swipe, it will update the balance.  With the way Best Buy and Gamestop credit back price adjustments and refunds, I like to keep them and refresh every so often.  You can also archive them to reduce clutter.

With ebay gift cards you have to manually update the balance on the gyft app (I guess there is a reason for it but what year are we in?). For some reason I can never find a link on their website to look up the gift card balance (footer, or in the gift card section), just through the gift card FAQ that I find via a google search... gyft is useful though.

Of course. The only difference between digital and physical is the plastic...the info on them is the same.
I guess I forgot that the barcode is just another representation of the gift card number. I was confused on how you would import the barcode if you only had a digital gift card.

Cool app. I've heard about gyft with regards to Bitcoin but I guess I never looked into it more.

With ebay gift cards you have to manually update the balance on the gyft app (I guess there is a reason for it but what year are we in?). For some reason I can never find a link on their website to look up the gift card balance (footer, or in the gift card section), just through the gift card FAQ that I find via a google search... gyft is useful though.
I think the problem is with ebay. They tie the GC to your account if you apply it. Even if you back out of the transaction. Probably no way for Gyft to check balance without screwing up your gift card.

I downloaded gyft. Opened it and im like why would they want u to sign up? can u just put in the gift card number and thats it but why they want u to register

Best Buy

Domino's

Target

Chipotle

Southwest Airlines

I have about $400 between best buy and sephora (lol), but I'm getting sorta antsy as I am always paranoid the gift cards might somehow have been sent with $0 balance (as I haven't actually checked the balance on them.

I always just print them off, just in case the link in the email becomes invalid (if that's even possible).

I downloaded gyft. Opened it and im like why would they want u to sign up? can u just put in the gift card number and thats it but why they want u to register
Basically to store your data via their network and the app lets you purchase gift cards.

Gyft used to have a sign up bonus of $5 off a $50 GC for new users, and they've had sales on eBay cards before.  If you've been a CAG for a while, you might already have a Gyft account and have forgotten about it ...

bread's done
Back