[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Skinkybob']I think I need to cancel my Zelda pre-order. There's no way Purolater will have the game to me on a Sunday, and I don't think I can wait a day to play it. Besides, I'm only saving $10...[/QUOTE]

sigh...
buy it from retail and return the shipped copy to the store so you still have the $10 savings.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Be careful opening the game. The paper sleeve on the outside of the game case is your case art. There's some assemble required with this game.[/QUOTE]
Is it even possible to assemble? How do people do it?

[quote name='gamer602']sigh...
buy it from retail and return the shipped copy to the store so you still have the $10 savings.[/QUOTE]
That would work, unless I decide to splurge on the Limited Edition.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations just shipped but my Saints Row: The Third is grouped with Bioshock: Infinite and hasn't shipped.

I would rather not what till next year for Saints Row. haha.

[quote name='king_bronx']Just got my Skyrim + steelbook. I assume they're all 360 sized?

I don't really care, because it looks amazing![/QUOTE]
I didn't get any steelbook. :/

[quote name='Mr.']I didn't get any steelbook. :/[/QUOTE]

I never gotten any steelbook (battlefield 3, or modern warfare 3).. but for skyrim I want it. Should I call and ask futureshop whether my e3 order should have one?

[quote name='Faytz']I never gotten any steelbook (battlefield 3, or modern warfare 3).. but for skyrim I want it. Should I call and ask futureshop whether my e3 order should have one?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't bother. I only got mine because I ordered at the end of October.

AC shipped for me. It says FS exclusive edition. No mention of Saints Row but I'm selling this copy anyway, downloading it for PC.

Was just browsing their site, it looks like their "FS exclusive" pre-order bonus may be a comic book and not the steelbook: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=dad16099b6ebd9b958efa58787ba94e4en02 But on the other hand it also states "Not applicable to previous purchases"

Noooo it's shipping via Purolator Air delivery? Just noticed that Uncharted was also via Air and I got it the next day, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr.']I didn't get any steelbook. :/[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a steelbook for my Skyrim either.

@king_bronx
Did it come together or separately?

skyrim steelbook was for those that ordered after a certain date

got skyrim on launch day despite the holiday

got my shipping notice for halo ce anniversary today which means i will get it tommorow

that means I will have received all 3 games on launch day. I am impressed with that.

Still bitching about how the preorder stuff was handled though. I wanted my steelbook

Another thing on my order I have a mysterious -10.00 for shipping however this was not reflected on any of my items I was charged the correct 45.19 (39.99 +tax). Just sent them an email we will see what happens.

Also I doubt this will work but I am going to call them and see if I can get the 20.00 off Halo CE anniversary by saying i ordered for the 20.00 discount and if not I think a couple websites are selling it for 35 so I could get a price match

[quote name='Talus']I didn't get a steelbook for my Skyrim either.

@king_bronx
Did it come together or separately?[/QUOTE]

Yes they came together. Like I said before, though, I got the steelbook because I pre-ordered a copy on Oct 28th.

[quote name='king_bronx']Yes they came together. Like I said before, though, I got the steelbook because I pre-ordered a copy on Oct 28th.[/QUOTE]

It's very random. There are people that order via the e3 deal still getting the steel book.

[quote name='Faytz']It's very random. There are people that order via the e3 deal still getting the steel book.[/QUOTE]

True. I was merely stating it for clarity, and so people didn't think that it's worth fighting with FS if you ordered during E3.

I had to fight with FS for a Batman steelbook (which I still haven't gotten) even though I have an e-mail from FS saying I should have one.

No AC shipped for me today, which is par on course with FS for me. Only had 1 out of 5 games shipped day before or day of release. Pre-ordered Saints Row from gamestop so i'll be picking that up tomorrow and will keep me busy until FS decides to ship my AC.

I did manage to get my Batman steel book about a week ago. The next day I got an e-mail from FS saying it was on its way...

[quote name='king_bronx']True. I was merely stating it for clarity, and so people didn't think that it's worth fighting with FS if you ordered during E3.

I had to fight with FS for a Batman steelbook (which I still haven't gotten) even though I have an e-mail from FS saying I should have one.[/QUOTE]

I have a message on my answering machine, as well as half a dozen emails saying I should have a NHL 12 steelbook, but eventually I was basically told "too bad". Sorry to say it, but I have a feeling they'll do the same with you.

Also, still no shipment notice on AC:R. I'll probably once again be one of the people that get the 2nd shipment.. even though I ordered in June.

Got my AC. The exclusive FS version is because of The Ottoman Doctor multiplayer character. And also on the front cover it says it comes with AC1 on Blu-ray (PS3 exclusive) I didn't know about that. No Steelbook, no comic book. But I'd rather have $20 off than those bonuses.

In my order status for Saints Row it says out of stock. This sucks cause I need to sell that copy and the sooner to release date the easier it is to sell.

[quote name='CACG']I have a message on my answering machine, as well as half a dozen emails saying I should have a NHL 12 steelbook, but eventually I was basically told "too bad". Sorry to say it, but I have a feeling they'll do the same with you.

Also, still no shipment notice on AC:R. I'll probably once again be one of the people that get the 2nd shipment.. even though I ordered in June.[/QUOTE]

I know that you're probably right, but that's not going to stop me.

Awesome... AC:R is out of stock on the website, and they didn't ship my copy yet. I'm sooooooooooo surprised and shocked *sarcasm*. I wonder if this means I'll get screwed on getting a copy of AC1 with my game, since it's technically no longer a day 1 copy...

Future Shop deserves an award for being so damn retarded. I've never dealt with a company that was so idiotic about handling pre-orders. I knew this was going to happen... All I can do is hope for is another $10 coupon I guess... fucking Futureshop morons

[quote name='Rastafari']Same here... Hopefully tomorrow![/QUOTE]

No Saints Row for me either. Says out of stock.

Meanwhile the biggest video game release in history is shipped to my doorstep on release day.

Also, Uncharted 3 got here the day after release.

But SR3 (the least popular of the 3) is out of stock and will be shipped late.

Sigh...

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I don't think AC1 is a pre-order item.[/QUOTE]

It's not, It's a Ps3 exclusive though. Glad I pre-ordered all my games at EB, no hassles for me.

Purolator delivered my AC before 9am, that was a surprise. Saints Row now says In Stock on my order status, earlier today it was out of stock. No shipment info, maybe will ship on Wed.

I'm assuming everyone who preordered Skyward Sword during e3 sale has no chance at landing a steelbook right ?

I kept my order but preordered in stores just in case.

That's a safe assumption. They've only been offering steelbooks to people ordering after a certain date and that's been after the E3 sale as far as I've seen.

so my halo combat evolved anniversary got delayed however the good news is I checked my receipt
and i think they charged me 19.99. I dont know if it is because i complained but if i got charged 19.99 that is amazing

but i am confused This is what it says it looks like they charged my card for 45.19. i wonder if the balance -20.00 means they put a 20.00 credit on my card ? Any ideas

Product Total: $19.99
Shipping: No Charge
Subtotal: $19.99
ON HST: $5.20
NET HST: $0.00
Order Total: $25.19
Credit Cards (1): $45.19
Balance: -$20.00

[quote name='SenatorZelda']so my halo combat evolved anniversary got delayed however the good news is I checked my receipt
and i think they charged me 19.99. I dont know if it is because i complained but if i got charged 19.99 that is amazing

but i am confused This is what it says it looks like they charged my card for 45.19. i wonder if the balance -20.00 means they put a 20.00 credit on my card ? Any ideas

Balance: -$20.00[/QUOTE]

Oh lucky, if I knew it was going to go down like that I would have gotten that also, I guess I'll just have to wait for a price drop.

[quote name='SenatorZelda']so my halo combat evolved anniversary got delayed however the good news is I checked my receipt

Balance: -$20.00[/QUOTE]

It seems as though you got it for $19.99. From personal experience and judging by what other members have said...regardless of how much you have complained (as I know a few of us have thrown fits lol) Your experience seems to be the exception not the rule.. so congratulations... There may be common sense in this universe after all.

[quote name='Rastafari']It seems as though you got it for $19.99. From personal experience and judging by what other members have said...regardless of how much you have complained (as I know a few of us have thrown fits lol) Your experience seems to be the exception not the rule.. so congratulations... There may be common sense in this universe after all.[/QUOTE]

any idea about the -20.00 though you think they will just credit 20.00 on my credit card. May have to call them

I just got Halo CE Anniversary today (futureshop). For some reason there was a delay. Also got my other order from gamestop(ebgames) at the same time Lego star wars 3 and fallout GOTY edition each 20.00.

Not that I will be playing those for a while with skyrim, zelda skyward sword and Halo CE Anniversary

I am loving skyrim though

God. I'm so tired of Future Shop lying to me. I called them yesterday to ask why AC:R didn't ship, they gave me the usual BS story about how the manufacturer doesn't allow them to ship until release day.. I asked if that was the case, how did they manage to ship so many copies to other people on the day before release? They gave no answer.

It was listed as "Out of Stock" on my order, even though I pre-ordered in June, yet on the product page, it says "In stock online", and there's plenty of stock at all their stores. I was assured it would be shipped yesterday, but as of today, it's still yet to be shipped, still no billing, but it's now listed as "in stock" now on my order page...

I'm really struggling to understand their stupidity, poor service and all-around lack of knowledge about orders. They are a HUGE retailer, if this was an order through some mom & pop shop I'd understand if there was delays... but come on... every single order I've placed has been delays, errors, and lies..

I agree with their incompetence, I've told this before but when I pre-ordered SSX through the E3 deal it was classified as out of stock instead of a pre-order and I'd get periodic emails since June that they're trying to get more stock. A couple months ago they finally cancelled my order. I complained and they said they cancelled everyone's SSX order because the publisher was unable to provide them with a release date, which is nonsense cause half of my other pre-orders have a release date of "2012" just like SSX did. I complained again and they said that it was an order from the head office that they have to cancel all orders and they won't do anything else for me. I called on the phone and they fixed it immediately with no problem. Ridiculous.

I ordered SR3 from Bestbuy back in September and it's still in stock as of now, according to my order. I called useless customer service and they couldn't help me, saying only that it was back-ordered. They told me that they get their online orders from a different distributor. What a joke. I asked to speak to the manager, who was on a call with another customer (obviously I'm not the only disappointed customer) and then just gave up.

What a joke. How do you pre-order a game and have it still in stock two days after release?

I've now had problems with both FS and BB with my pre-orders. Who knew that nobody in Canada can get this right?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Just got the shipping notice for Saints. Too bad it's via Purolator, I've submitted for a door sticker twice and gotten shaq-fu twice.[/QUOTE]

Here's what I do for purolator since I was denied a door sticker during the summer (because the postal strike was on):

Load up the webpage for the tracking number (even if it doesn't have any information yet), and print it out.
On the printout I write "You have my permission to leave this package at my door"
Write my name, address, phone number, and sign my name at the bottom.
Then I tape that note to my front door when I leave the house.

Done this since the summer when the postal strike was going on, and they've taken the note and left the package every time.

My AC finally shipped! I also got a call back from FS CS that I requested on November 2. The poor guy who called seemed really nervous and shaken up, probably from people taking their anger at FS out on him. I explained all the problems I had with the pre-orders and CS to him and he said they were gathering info to give to the head ups so they can see what went wrong and what they can do to fix it. Not that I have any faith that FS will get their act together, but we'll see what happens. They really need to do some damage control right about now.

Was impressed with FS that they delivered my Halo CE Anniversary on time yesterday. Guess it was only the really big games that get delayed (in my case, they were Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, respectively).

I was charged $40 for it though. Did everyone here who ordered Halo CE Anniv. get charged only $20? Coz I will complain if that is the case..

bread's done
Back