Expired Deal

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Ebay $20 off $100 until 7pm PST

$20 off purchase of $100+ with code CMADNESS10

Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, Motors, Business & Industrial, and Real Estate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Gift-Card-15-to-200-Email-Delivery-/251669833365?rmvSB=true

For example, I bought two $50 PSN Cards for $80.

UPDATE: Supposedly CDMADNESS10 no longer works. However CMADNESS20 still works as of Friday Morning at 8:51 AM EST. If you have already used CMADNESS10, you can use CMADNESS20 on another transanction. [/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking of buying $100 target gift card and using the gift card for the buy 2 get 1 3ds games next week. should i do this? will it work?

Pay $80 for $120 worth of GCs.  Pretty sweet deal.  Add in topcashback and figure ebay bucks to squeeze all possible options

now I am getting the error message when I click "proceed to checkout" on ebay.

edit: seems to boot you out if you have ebay cards in your cart

Since you can use both codes on one PayPal account I got a $20 psn card and $100 eBay gift card for $90 after code and $10 eBay gc I had. Then bought another $20 psn card and $100 BestBuy gc with eBay gc I bought and the other code. Thanks op

Great deal OP, thanks for posting.  I couldn't resist picking up $100 of e shop funds at that price, if only because Nintendo games never seem to go on decent sales so I have to pay full goddamn price for everything with them it seems so I guess this is the only way for me to save a little.  Thanks again.  

I would caution against getting PSN, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, etc. cards from Best Buy. You have absolutely no recourse if the card doesn't work for whatever reason; there's no way to tell if a card is active or not and good luck explaining to the store it didn't work. I bought a $50 PSN card a while back that didn't work and was shit out of luck.
I realize you can't do this now after the fact. But couldn't you make them verify its been activated before you leave the store? It seems like the register would give them an error if it has been activated already.

I can't think of what to spend $100 on, man. I'd LIKE to go for $100 in BB gift cards, but that seems to not be on the table, unless someone has a link to those that work. No games I want, no need for digital gaming money. I guess maybe I could try grabbing a golf club or two, I guess I'll see what happens.

I can't think of what to spend $100 on, man. I'd LIKE to go for $100 in BB gift cards, but that seems to not be on the table, unless someone has a link to those that work. No games I want, no need for digital gaming money. I guess maybe I could try grabbing a golf club or two, I guess I'll see what happens.
I've been able to apply the code to Ebay digital cards as well as Best Buy digital cards as long as I have one item in my cart that is not considered digital.

i think all the gift card ideas are dead. heres a new one. What if you do an eligible item to pick up in store at best buy and then return it?

I've been able to apply the code to Ebay digital cards as well as Best Buy digital cards as long as I have one item in my cart that is not considered digital.
Nice, that works for me as well. Just gotta find a physical item to snag. Sadly, it won't give me both $20 discounts on one order though, and I'm not sure about throwing $175 out there at the moment, but I also get paid in 5 days...

I would caution against getting PSN, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, etc. cards from Best Buy. You have absolutely no recourse if the card doesn't work for whatever reason; there's no way to tell if a card is active or not and good luck explaining to the store it didn't work. I bought a $50 PSN card a while back that didn't work and was shit out of luck.
I purchased $200 in eBay cards at Best Buy and somehow they didn't get activated. I called the CS number for the cards myself and they verified that over the phone. I will grant you, it was a pain in the ass to get Best Buy to take care of it, just because I was dealing with someone who didn't know what they were taking about. But once I got a manager involved, I did eventually get working cards. I don't see why any other prepaid cards would have been any different. Don't understand why they didn't honor that in your situation but they absolutely can tell if a card has been activated and if the balance has been used.

Bestbuy activated a few guild wars 2 cards of mine through an email. I just sent them the order number and they responded in less than a day.

Man I really wanna pull the trigger on this deal. $100 Ebay GC with a free $20 game card. I just paid off the damn credit card bills though.... damn 5 minutes to do it or not

Nice, that works for me as well. Just gotta find a physical item to snag. Sadly, it won't give me both $20 discounts on one order though, and I'm not sure about throwing $175 out there at the moment, but I also get paid in 5 days...
If you ordered earlier, you could have purchased ebay gift cards with one discount. Then your second transaction would be to use the ebay gift cards that you just purchased to get the second discount. That way you wouldn't have had to spend $175. The ebay gc took about 25 mins for delivery.

Ok but Best Buy had like 4 hours to get my free in store pickup order ready and I haven't gotten any email?
EDIT: jk they did

I had 2 PSN cards in my cart and I was choosing store pick up but then CMADNESS10 expired.  Fortunately, CMADNESS20 still worked

Ebay locked my account. I tried to double up on codes but eBay's gift card and coupon system was acting up.They would give me +/- $1 everytime and it wouldn't let my purchase through through mobile and on chrome.

What I did was 

$75 Ebay GF

$26 3ds Plates

Used Cmadness10

Went Through

Then try to buy 

$50 BB GF

$25 GS GF

$30 in Physical Stuff

Try to Pay with

$75 Ebay GF

$20 Cmadness20 

$10 PP

Ebay would read the Discounts as 98.55/105 and in weird increments and I tried taking the $25 ebay gift card out but ebay already locked my account. 

Stupid Ebay, I have $150 Ebay CG looking to use on Best Buy and the stupid site kept giving me an error message, and the reps didn't know  fuck

Thanks OP glad I checked the thread still.  Got an $80 ebay gift card and a $20 PSN card for store pick up while recycling $80 of eBay gift cards. 

Thanks so much to EVERYONE for the updates on how to maximize!

*edit*Managed to get in TWICE and reeeallly appreciate the forty dollars of funtime freebies

Wait, you guys used both codes on 1 single order? Now I feel stupid for placing two separate orders to get 20% off each.
That can't be right. I tried to use both codes in one transaction myself (when the deal was active) and it didn't work.

Wait, you guys used both codes on 1 single order? Now I feel stupid for placing two separate orders to get 20% off each.
first order is to buy $80 worth of ebay gcs, and $20 something else.

second order was to use the $80 ebay gcs from first order to pay for the second

BAH! decided to buy a Blue VITA, My chick ended up snatching my Orange one so I've been VITA-less for the better part of a month... Had to bite the bullet & get another one.

PS: cmadness20 still works!

bread's done
Back