Expired Deal

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Ebay $20 off $100 until 7pm PST

$20 off purchase of $100+ with code CMADNESS10

Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, Motors, Business & Industrial, and Real Estate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Gift-Card-15-to-200-Email-Delivery-/251669833365?rmvSB=true

For example, I bought two $50 PSN Cards for $80.

UPDATE: Supposedly CDMADNESS10 no longer works. However CMADNESS20 still works as of Friday Morning at 8:51 AM EST. If you have already used CMADNESS10, you can use CMADNESS20 on another transanction. [/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up both of my $50 PSN cards during my lunch hour at my local Best Buy.
Everything worked out great. Thanks again OP!

I bought a New 3ds Plate for $21 and $85 in Best Buy and Gamestop Credit from Paypal Digital Gifts. Used the coupon and the eBay credit from the 1st Coupon transaction for $75 in Ebay Credit.

When I went to check out the 2nd time it showed the Balance showed $11 and I payed in Paypal after $106-$95 (code & GC)=$11. It Looked Right so no problems there.

Then I've noticed in my purchase history, the Gift Cards never went through but the 3ds plate did for $21 however, I was only charged $1 according to my paypal account. The account showed that the coupon was used in that process lowering the item's price to $1 and paid by eBay Credit.

So basically I bought the item and used the coupon without the $100 dollar limit. Will I be charged later, canceled or am I sitting good on a almost Free 3ds Plate?
This where I'm sitting too. Bought 19.99$ snap caps (coupon took $19.99 off) and $100 BB credit- paid all with eBay gcs. The BB credit says waiting for payment (only shows up when looking at ordr details), all 4 of my GC still have $25 balance, and the item is being shipped- looks free for the moment.

Giving me the "coupon isn't ready yet" error for CMADNESS20.

Oh well, I got the deal on Thursday. I would like to have double dipped, but maybe that's the universe telling me something.

C20FLASH

is the new code for $20 off $100 purchases.

Saw on slickdeals and thought I'd give everyone interested an update.

Bought $100 BBY GC for $80 

ebay hates me. IT keeps giving me errors when I try to go to cart to pay or select payment info, depending on the type of item (email delivery, physical store pickup deals.)

Hmm...I just did that buy $150 BBY gift card and get $15 PayPal cash.  So, I guess I don't need more BBY gift cards.  I'll have to look around and see what I could buy.  Definitely want to get in on this.

Hmm...I just did that buy $150 BBY gift card and get $15 PayPal cash. So, I guess I don't need more BBY gift cards. I'll have to look around and see what I could buy. Definitely want to get in on this.
You're massively late on this. Thread should be moved to Graveyard.

A little off topic, but what's the difference between an Ebay gift card and a Paypal My Cash card?
eBay gift card you can only use on their website where as Pay Pal My Cash Card works on any website that accepts PayPal as a form of payment such as Newegg (yes you can also use the PayPal Cash Card on eBay as well)

Can confirm this works. Just bought a $100 best buy gift card for $80. Thanks!
Worked perfectly for me. I know the email confirmation does say you paid $100 but when you check the PayPal account overview details you'll see the $20 off in transaction details.

bread's done
Back