Fable 3 prorder trade dlc forum

coldsteel3470

CAGiversary!
just what the title says

post here if you have dlc from the preorder you have the ones from gamestop bestbuy .... so post here if you want to trade.

Limted/ Collectors Edition in Game Quest

Wolfsbane – "It is said that this sword was forged by wolves during the great Lupine Wars over a thousand years ago."

Value 8600 | LV0 Dmg 15 | LV1 Dmg 23 | LV2 Dmg 32 | LV3 Dmg 40 | LV 4 Dmg 65 | LV 5 Dmg 88 |

Legendary Bonus:……Objective:…………………………………....Reward:
Overkill……………....…Kill 50 Enemies with flourishes………….Earn Guild Seals Faster in Combat
Lupinator……………....Kill 50 Wolves or balverines……………...+40% Damage vs Wolves and Balverines
Moonglow…………...…Kill 50 Enemies at night…………………..+40% Damage at night.

Bestbuy Pre-order

The Channeler – “Forged by the legendary spellcaster Garth. His research into the marriage of magic and steel allowed him to imbue this weapon with some of his impressive abilities.”

Value 8200 | LV0 Dmg 16 | LV1 Dmg 24 | LV2 Dmg 33 | LV3 Dmg 41 | LV 4 Dmg 66 | LV 5 Dmg 89 |

Legendary Bonus:….Objective:……………………………………….……..........Reward:
Quester……….……...Complete 30 Quests……….…..……………....…….......+ Shock Damge
Researcher………….Spend 8,000 of your personal gold…………..……….....Earn Guild Seals Faster in Combat
Bladestorm….……….Kill 100 Enemies with an unwoven Blades spell…….+15 Extra Damage

Fable: The Balverine Order DLC

Shardborne - “Made from a shard washed up in Bloodstone Bay, this weapon emits pure evil. It becomes a powerful tool in the wrong hands.”

Value 8,400 | LV0 Dmg 16 | LV1 Dmg 24 | LV2 Dmg 33 | LV3 Dmg 41 | LV 4 Dmg 66 | LV 5 Dmg 89 |

Legendary Bonus:….Objective:…………………………………...Reward:
Unholy……………......Decrease your moral standing………….+5 Extra Damage, +30% vs Non-Evil Enemies
Darkness……………Kill 200 enemies at night…………………+15 Extra Damage
Heartless……………Drag 8 villagers to work…………………...Gain Money per Hit

Gamestop Pre-order

The Inquisitor – “Reaver used the Inquisitor to spread his influence throughout Bloodstone. Any who stood in his way were ruthlessly dealt with.”

Value 8,500 | LV0 Dmg 16 | LV1 Dmg 24 | LV2 Dmg 33 | LV3 Dmg 41 | LV 4 Dmg 66 | LV 5 Dmg 89 |

Legendary Bonus:….Objective:…………………………………...........Reward:
Extravagant……….....Spend 3000 of your personal gold………..…+15 Extra Damage
Extort……………........Earn Guild Seals from evil expressions…….Gain Money per Hit
Bloodsucker………...Kill 300 villagers or soldiers………………......Gain Health per Hit

Wal-Mart Pre-order

The Absolver – “Hammer used this weapon to mete out justice in the name of her father, murdered in the Temple of Light

Value 8,500 | LV0 Dmg 19 | LV1 Dmg 28 | LV2 Dmg 40 | LV3 Dmg 52 | LV 4 Dmg 85 | LV 5 Dmg 116 |

Legendary Bonus:…..Objective:…………………………………........Reward:
Big Hearted…………..Make yourself fatter………………………......+15 Extra Damage
Party Animal……….....Become friends with 30 villagers…………..Earn Guild Seals Faster in Combat
Absolution…………....Kill 200 evil enemies………………………...+20% Damage vs Evil Enemies

Amazon.com Pre-order

The Champion – “Found in the ruins of the old Hero Guild, this weapon has an engraving indicating it was wielded by the Guild’s greatest champion.

Value 8,500 | LV0 Dmg 20 | LV1 Dmg 29 | LV2 Dmg 41 | LV3 Dmg 53 | LV 4 Dmg 86 | LV 5 Dmg 117 |

Legendary Bonus:……....Objective:…………………………………......Reward:
Heartbreaker………….....Make 5 villagers love you…………………...Earn Guild Seals Faster in Combat
Wrath…………………..…Increase your moral standing…………...…+ Flame Damage
Adventurer………………..Complete 30 Quests…………………..........+15 Extra Damage

I have the dlc from gamestop if soem one wants to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
@coldsteel, maybe you should list what all the DLC is and where you get it from.
Might make trading easier.
Also it might be better in the Master Trading list

I've got the exclusive LCE DLC...$45 takes it, or $38 and a decent preorderso weapon code. Items hot, and the LCE is dwindling quickly, so someone PM me fast of you're interested

I too have the gamestop one and am looking for the best buy one or any of the other ones.

edit: i have multiple gamestop ones so willing to trade for any i don't have as well.

Have:
Limited Edtion Codes - 35$ (Gone)
Channeler Sword (Best Buy) - 15$ (1 left)
Inquisitor Sword (Gamestop) - 8$ (gone)
Village Maker - 8$

Have 1 of each for sale, but would like to sell as a combo.
-Limited Edition DLC Codes
-Channeler Sword (BB) Code

$46 for Both via Amazon Gift Card

ebay just sent me an email ending my listing for a code. too late i already had sold it but did anyone else see this?

It says I cant sell codes for ingame items because it violates creative licensing or something

anyone looking to sell there pre-order codes PM with price

@(people that are asking alot for codes)why do people think this is Ebay because its not

Have:
Fable III Champion hammer & Balance tattoo
Want:
Fable III LE Codes (boxer especially)
Comic Jumper Code
M$ Points

Other offers welcome too.

looking to purchase any and all of the different DLC codes for fable 3. i don't live anywhere where it was available for preorder, so i just got to snag my copy of the LE and then i need any of the DLC that does not come with just buying the game :)

Looking to trade for an Absolver (Walmart) code. I can trade the Gamestop code for Inquisitor or a Maulkiller for Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (PS3 or 360). Send a PM if interested!

I have LCE DLC, villager maker, and gamestop DLC will sell for $35, $10, and $10 separate or $50 for the lot, MSP's, or will trade for or toward a newer title game from the following list:

:360: Medal of Honor
:360: Red Dead Redemption
:360: Arcania: Gothic 4
:360: EA Sports MMA
:360: Star Wars: TFU 2
:360: Enslaved: OttW
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum
:psp: Modnation Racers
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
:psp: UMD Movies
Gamestop Gift Cards
Amazon Gift Cards

I still have the Best Buy DLC I will sell for $10 PayPal.

PS I will not sell to anyone with 0 feedback and a join date of this month, sorry.

I have Amazon and GameStop codes (Champion and Inquisitor). I might be getting the BestBuy code soon.

I also have 2 codes for The Villager Maker

I accept paypal and Amazon gc

just got channeler and crystal tattoo set. Need any other DLC that does not come with the LE when bought new, pm me if you have it and price. thanks

Have 4 Channeler BB codes looking for Wal-mart, Amzon, or Shardbone code.

http :// i1137.photobucket .com/ albums/ n516/ BlueEmpty/ Photo7240.jpg ?t=1288655051
(sorry for spaces new users cant post links)

Msg me on LIVE GT: BlueEmpty

I have the Villager Maker code and I'm looking for the Inquisitor (gamestop.) Willing to sweeten the pot. Let's talk.

bread's done
Back