Facebook Summer Arcade Xbla Giveaway

An idea to get extra turns for the day I think would work in everyones favor is to add other facebook users as friends. Would just need to post our ids or email addresses we use for facebook. Especially those of us who havent won anything. Search for my e-mail address [email protected]. If I'm around to see it when you add it I'll accept it.

[quote name='Fearia']I have 4 accounts. I've done all 4, every day. My wife has done her 1 account daily. No win.

I hate this game. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah...I have four accounts, too. And my girlfriend has one. Neither of us have won anything, even though we've tried every day since Bastion. This game is ridiculous.

I only have one account and I still haven't had a chance to even play it because it is always telling me I already played it.

If I try to "tell a friend to get another turn" I get this error: "An error occurred with Xbox Summer of Arcade. Please try again later."

:cry:

Am I doing something wrong?

This is supposed to be UK only (as stated in the terms and conditions), but I have been trying to win since the start of From Dust using 2 accounts. Still no luck!

[quote name='aeroforce325']An idea to get extra turns for the day I think would work in everyones favor is to add other facebook users as friends. Would just need to post our ids or email addresses we use for facebook. Especially those of us who havent won anything. Search for my e-mail address [email protected]. If I'm around to see it when you add it I'll accept it.[/QUOTE]
You don't get extra turns for accepting someone's request, only for sending a request, and I'll guarantee you that everyone here has at least one Facebook friend to send requests to already.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']No wins for me. Had one play where I didnt get even 1 x.[/QUOTE]

That's just...harsh.

No wins for me yet, but I keep forgetting to play. :) Will try again tomorrow. I already spammed a friend in order to get an extra play today ... and I feel grungy.

No luck with Insanely. Oh well. Maybe Fruit Ninja Kinect, but if I don't win the first day there'll be no point after that as I'm going to buy it for sure. :)

[quote name='sir-fly']i just won a copy of shadow planet ..
if you get all 5 arcade games we get another game free according to ms[/QUOTE]

I'm gunna just throw this out there, since you've won every single game...

According the @XboxSupport on twitter, you have to purchase the games THROUGH the dashboard, using points. If you get freebies all month you won't get the free game for BUYING them all. =P

[quote name='sir-fly']i just won a copy of shadow planet ..
if you get all 5 arcade games we get another game free according to ms[/QUOTE]

Haven't you alrealy won Bastion and From Dust? Your one lucky mofo!

My girlfriend won Fruit Ninja for me this morning. If we win again on another account I'll be looking to trade. Thanks OP, wouldn't have known about this.

[quote name='bamistic']we start with one less now? Anyone else just get 1 turn + another for telling a friend (as apposed to the 2 +1)[/QUOTE]

Yep they removed one turn for all my accounts. I have been here since day one and nothing, I'm getting ready to give up.

Annoyed I didn't get wind of this straight away; a lot of people seemed to be winning Bastion when it first started.

Had no luck whatsoever so far. Don't own Kinect, but I'll play for Fruit Ninja and if I win I'll give the code to someone on here.

[quote name='Ashwood']Annoyed I didn't get wind of this straight away; a lot of people seemed to be winning Bastion when it first started.

Had no luck whatsoever so far. Don't own Kinect, but I'll play for Fruit Ninja and if I win I'll give the code to someone on here.[/QUOTE]thats the only game i want , im going to try to win it later today

I wish this damn thing worked for me. every time i tried it, it just tells me my turn has already been used up or whatever.

Now I'm only get one try per day unless I ping somebody else about it. Fortunately I have 2 other accounts. :) Alas, after six tries, no luck for Fruit Ninja Kinect. Looks like I'll be buying it. I wouldn't be surprised if they lower the odds on the first day to make sure people buy the game....

I have really bad luck with these type of instant wins. I have been trying this since the last day of Bastion still no luck yet. Today I started off with two X & still lost. I really hate this game. Hopefully I luck out later this week because Kinect Fruit Ninja is one of the ones I really want to win.

I think I give up as well. It's starting to feel like too much work. I'd rather just buy the games I want. Anyway, I already bought FNK last night. I was hoping to win a copy for my sister and nephews, but they'll just have to buy it. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']I think I give up as well. It's starting to feel like too much work. I'd rather just buy the games I want. Anyway, I already bought FNK last night. I was hoping to win a copy for my sister and nephews, but they'll just have to buy it. :)[/QUOTE]

and now you feel like giving up which means thats the perfect time to try again
try to space out your gameplays,,

example: if you play tonight and didnt win then try again that next morning.

i too felt like giving up and ended up winning the 1st 3 games.. btw it would seem like work if you use multiple accounts and steel lose .

Guys, sorry is you already answered this but,
Am i able to still win ITSP or from Dust from the site? or is just one game per week?

[quote name='Hsith']Guys, sorry is you already answered this but,
Am i able to still win ITSP or from Dust from the site? or is just one game per week?[/QUOTE]

1 game per week

bread's done
Back