Fanatical Thread

That moment when you dismiss the bundle for having nearly all of it, but then realize you haven't played any of them. That's real CAGloggery.

Carnage Bundle - $2.99[customspoiler=Includes]

• 1953- KGB Unleashed
  • The Cat Lady
  • Clutch
  • Dead Horde
  • Greed: Black Border
  • Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
  • Shattered Haven
  • Trapped Dead
  • Warehouse and Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
  • Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
[/customspoiler]
you know its crap/repeats when im not even asking to see if people are selling games from it :)

^ But that ain't gonna happen until

ccb6e7b976.jpg

so someone get to it

DARK is a pretty bad game. It was free on Xbox Live for Morocco, and I played it a little. The worst part I hear is that the Steam version has a ton of glitches. Just stick to the Thief franchise.

Huh, another game I didn't know I owned. It looks kind of cool. Anyone played it?
These games are excellent quick rogue-like sc-fi adventure games. You pretty much a spaceship and have weapons and such and you go around doing things on planets. There is a time limit and you try to score the most points and go back home. It's a fun quick pick up and play type game. The two original games in the series are some of my favorites and the third is in early access and also was bundled but not really sure how that plays.

Only want Deadly Sin 2 from this bundle...glad to see it's being bundled...will get once it's in a Groupee's bundle or indiegala monday or Friday or Groupee's Tuesday.

4 Elements is a really cool little game and it should be on anyone's radar that likes match-3 and/or hidden object games (combo of both). I own most of the bundle, so I'm passing.

cant remember do these prices stay the same or move up. 

to the bottom thanks for that info. Tempted to get it but marvel puzzle taking up all of my time 

Anyone want to split it Pm me .

just want sky,saturday and sin 2. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Crusader Kings II Bundle - $12.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Celtic Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Saxon Unit Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Turkish Unit Pack
[/customspoiler]

Not a fan of these pricey bundles they've been running. Nor am I a fan of semi-complete-versions-of-games-with-tons-of-DLC-for-a-high-price bundles, such as this one.

Pretty much just buying them at -75% and getting the DLC thrown in. Could be worse, though it's not really very appealing with card/playfire money that most people would rather spend and frequent sales pretty much everywhere.

A BUNDLE FIT FOR A KING.....A KING OF REPEATS! AMIRITE?!?

BUNDLESTARTZ LUVZ DER STRATEMAGY, BOYZ!

THIS IS A RARE BUNDLE, 1C GAMES ONLY GET  BUNDLED ON DAYS ENDING IN 'Y'!

bread's done
Back