Fanatical Thread

id say maybe he was on mobile and his doesnt show like mine does...but he has a flip phone
A mobile phone for him is an extra long cord on a Bell phone.

D06qGri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[customspoiler="The horrible "truth""]
nRlFvfM.gif

wLxR6NQ.jpg

[/customspoiler]
I understand what that smartphone must be going through. I too would have that look on my face if a dude just came up to me on the street and started giving himself head in front of me.

BUNDLE FEST #9 - Our best ever bundle is back!
It's the final day of Bundle Fest X2 and we're bringing back one of the big guns - The Killer Bundlehas 10 deadly Steam games for $4.99 and returns for 72 hours only! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.Demonicon,Year Walk and more, saving over $140! 

VIEW THE BUNDLE HERE 

1.jpg

YouTube™ Video: The Killer Bundle from Bundle Stars! 
Views: 4,764
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle/ Can you survive the Zone? Pay only £3.59 for 10 deadly Steam games, saving $140!

All highly-rated and all totally awesome, your Killer Bundle includes: 

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl 
Demonicon: The Dark Eye - (Includes Steam Trading Cards) 
Pixel Piracy - (Includes Steam Trading Cards) 
Year Walk 
Alone in the Dark 
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space 
Kraven Manor 
FATE: The Cursed King 
Loren The Amazon Princess - (Includes Steam Trading Cards) 
Real Boxing - (Includes Steam Trading Cards) 

That was actually the last bundlestars bundle I bought before I bought the one from the first day of this bundle fest. I don't buy BundleStars bundles very often...but those two were very good.

That was actually the last bundlestars bundle I bought before I bought the one from the first day of this bundle fest. I don't buy BundleStars bundles very often...but those two were very good.
Same.

hasnt been bundled before!!!  Not worth that price to me.

I only picked up the fully loaded and vendetta bundle.  Debating if the killer bundle is worth it because I already have stalker and year walk.

So I know I said I was going to buy the Killer Bundle when it first ran for Loren, even though I hated the Loren demo, but I ended up gilbying it (I was on a long gilbying streak for most of the end of last year).

So since they've decided to tempt me with it again, I suppose I should go ahead and ask if anybody knows what the difference between Fate: The Traitor Soul (which I already own, apparently) and Fate: The Cursed King is? Is it... just different loot or...?

I mean, I'm never going to play either one, I'd just like to know if there's really a point to backlogging the one when I already have the other.

So I know I said I was going to buy the Killer Bundle when it first ran for Loren, even though I hated the Loren demo, but I ended up gilbying it (I was on a long gilbying streak for most of the end of last year).

So since they've decided to tempt me with it again, I suppose I should go ahead and ask if anybody knows what the difference between Fate: The Traitor Soul (which I already own, apparently) and Fate: The Cursed King is? Is it... just different loot or...?

I mean, I'm never going to play either one, I'd just like to know if there's really a point to backlogging the one when I already have the other.
Fate: The Cursed King is completely new content, I believe. You want both, as they both have different content, but you can skip the other Fates as Traitor Soul has most of their content.

Fate: The Cursed King is completely new content, I believe. You want both, as they both have different content, but you can skip the other Fates as Traitor Soul has most of their content.
From When I looked it to it this was the case. You only need FATE Cursed King & Traitor soul to be complete.

Well, if you're not going to play, it, no, it really won't matter. But the third game actually introduces something that I think is a pretty cool feature: a "party" with NPCs. If I were to play one of these (and I might), this would probably be the one.

If you care about this sort of thing, it has different cards from the other FATE games, so . . . cardz.

Ending 1/26
8 Ball Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Franchise Hockey Manager 2014
  • FX Football
  • International Snooker
  • Out of the Park Baseball 14
  • Pool Nation
  • Total Pro Golf 3
  • World Basketball Tycoon
[/customspoiler]
Lords of the Fallen Complete Bundle - $23.98 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Arcane Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Demonic Weapon Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Foundation Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Lion Heart Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Monk Decipher DLC
[/customspoiler]

Ending 1/27
Killer Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
  • Alone in the Dark
  • Demonicon: The Dark Eye
  • FATE: The Cursed King
  • Kraven Manor
  • Loren the Amazon Princess
  • Pixel Piracy
  • Real Boxing
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Year Walk
[/customspoiler]

Considering Hospital Tycoon and Maelstrom have never been bundled, it's not terrible, but it's not the best because of the Codemasters Humble Weekly and the Codemasters Humble Flash makes most of it repeats. Damnation also hasn't been bundled in ages, I had to grab it off Tremor.

I'd say it's easily worth it for anyone who owns none of them.
eh.. Hospital Tycoon and Maelstrom were the weakest of the whole bundle.(read, bad-rat-quality). Damnation is also turd-rible (i rented it eons ago on xbox 360 and it was the mind-numbing bore. Generic gameplay, crappy story and broken game mechanic. Me and my friends even tried to co-op it but we were bored to tears. The only redeeming quality of it is this photo. And you know how shitty a game is, when developers had to resort to such pandering act to push their turd of a game.

you want 3rd person shooter with great gameplay and great story, try Gears of War!

Lords of the Fallen Complete Bundle - $23.98 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Arcane Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Demonic Weapon Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Foundation Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Lion Heart Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Monk Decipher DLC
[/customspoiler]
I would kill for that price on the digital copy for X1.

I have cleansed myself of PC gaming and have my current rig formatted for nothing but art stuff and so there isn't even Steam or anything on there! o_O

Bahaha damn I forgot to expect all of those posts : P

I am finishing up my Masters in Animation and a couple months ago my PC was giving me grief so I decided to just completely wipe it and do fresh reinstall of the OS and put on only my main art software for now. 

Worry not friends, Steam will be back soon enough : P

bread's done
Back