Fanatical Thread

Thanks for updating the thread title, Neuro5i5.  Totally forgot about that Saints Row bundle, and a friend of mine was just looking for SR3.

New bundle: FPS Bulletproof

$3.49 for:

SickBrick

Dead Effect

Dementium 2

Ubersoldier 2

Fancy Skulls

Necrovision and Necrovision:Lost Company

Parkan 2

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

and 2 programs
SickBrick and Fancy Skulls are the only two I would be remotely interested in, but I doubt either is really any good. I hope this procedurally generated craze is over soon.

I'm a big FPS junkie and this one is a head scratcher for me. I refuse to count the two software keys as I'll never ever touch them. On the other hand, that NecroVision key is a bundle of two games.

I own three already, so that's six FPS games for $3.49; only two of which I think I might enjoy. I'm placing this one in the Gilby pile for now.

Hm. Five games I'm interested in, I already own Necrovision and Ubersoldier II, Parkan is by 1C so bleh, and I have no use for that Axis thing.

To Gilby or not to Gilby.

I'm a big FPS junkie and this one is a head scratcher for me. I refuse to count the two software keys as I'll never ever touch them. On the other hand, that NecroVision key is a bundle of two games.

I own three already, so that's six FPS games for $3.49; only two of which I think I might enjoy. I'm placing this one in the Gilby pile for now.
Hm. Five games I'm interested in, I already own Necrovision and Ubersoldier II, Parkan is by 1C so bleh, and I have no use for that Axis thing.

To Gilby or not to Gilby.
Will you quit it?

It's not Gilbying if it's on purpose.

What is Foxhacking? Is it like buying shit on GOG for mp3s and digital stickers and shit or like dressing up like a llama and having sex with someone dressed up like a mongoose?

Hopesdeleted.gif

I will keep my own internal fanfic definition and imagine CAGs having sex with animal suits on and buying digital stickers on GOG when people talk about them Foxhacking.

You misunderstand. :whistle2:o When I say it, I mean that I'm going to ignore it in hopes that I do forget it.
Too distinct. You're eponymous now.

You copy cat!!
photo-thumb-484551.jpg

I guess the real question is whether that's a copycat, or a monkey seeing and then doing?
Neither.

As pun-worthy as "copycat" is here, that still implies someone goes first and then someone else follows suit.

Same with "monkey see, monkey do."

They seem to both be in sync here, doing some synchronized hand-waving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ending 2/11
Havoc Bundle - $2.99[customspoiler=Includes]
  • 99 Spirits
  • Cloud Chamber
  • Desert Ashes
  • Dungeon Lurk II - Leona
  • Fly'N
  • Kick-Ass 2
  • LEVEL 22
  • Poof vs The Cursed Kitty
  • Robot Rescue Revolution
  • Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
[/customspoiler]

Yeah, BiT Evolution looks decent and I think Drive to Hell might be fun as well. However, I own four of the eight and, as usual, BundleStars bundles are just shy of being a good deal for me.

Hmm. That bundle is sort of tempting, but if falls into that already have half of them category. :whistle2:k

Maybe I'll convince myself to buy it and sell the rest off cheaply in the cesspool. Maybe.

Yeah, BiT Evolution looks decent and I think Drive to Hell might be fun as well. However, I own four of the eight and, as usual, BundleStars bundles are just shy of being a good deal for me.
It's like they deliberately mix a few new games in to a bundle of mostly repeats to try and tempt people. Sorry, I know I sound like a conspiracy nut.

I don't know that bundle sites religiously track down whether or not every game has been bundled already (though they did launch that big week promo with a mostly not bundled before bundle so they may have some idea) but I do think bundle sites intentionally mix in less desirable games with a couple of desirable ones.

You mean like how BundleStars put all those SimBin race games in all those bundles one at a time instead of putting them all in one bundle?

Bastardos!

... and then after a month or two they put all those SimBin race games in one bundle  :wall:

Really guys? BiT evolution is the stand-out of this bundle? Because we don't already have enough "retro" pixel platformers that pays homage shamelessly rips off games from the 80s/90s?

Really guys? BiT evolution is the stand-out of this bundle? Because we don't already have enough "retro" pixel platformers that pays homage shamelessly rips off games from the 80s/90s?
wat else wud b da standout?

They've all been bundled before aside from Avoid.

Drive to hell was in Groupees BaGB 5. Just got the key ;)
Haha... I should probably do a better job of checking my unused Groupees keys because I forgot I bought that bundle. So in the end the Insert Coin bundle was only a +3 for me. Thankfully I was able to sell off Drive to Hell thanks to Spoderman's great wisdom.

wat else wud b da standout?

They've all been bundled before aside from Avoid.
Just because it's BiTwhatever's first time being bundled doesn't make it that special. A game like this will be bundled 5 or 6 more times before the end of this year.

There's no standout, this bundle is all just generic bundle fodder, and they'll all be bundled again at some point. Let's see, we got a couple of pixel platformers, a shmup, a low budget arcade racing/flying game, an endless runner, an "art" game, and a music game. All we're missing is the RPGmaker game and maybe throw in a shitty war-strategy game, or a space 4x game and you'll have the whole package.

Just because it's BiTwhatever's first time being bundled doesn't make it that special. A game like this will be bundled 5 or 6 more times before the end of this year.

There's no standout, this bundle is all just generic bundle fodder, and they'll all be bundled again at some point. Let's see, we got a couple of pixel platformers, a shmup, a low budget arcade racing/flying game, an endless runner, an "art" game, and a music game. All we're missing is the RPGmaker game and maybe throw in a shitty war-strategy game, or a space 4x game and you'll have the whole package.
Why do you hate voxel games?

bread's done
Back