Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" thread, Version 2.0

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']Yeah, Miller's production will go up for sure when Ben is back. The only thing I'd be concerned about is Portis/Torrain for Jones. If you already have a good stockpile of RBs then it should be fine. But if Portis is your 1 or 2, then that could be a problem. Other than that, I think it's an upgrade for you all around.[/QUOTE]

My other RBs are Mendenhall and Best.

[quote name='DomLando']Trade offered to me should I accept? I give up Steve Smith (Panthers) Clinton Portis, Torrian, Carlson, and Devry Henderson for Jennings, Thomas Jones, Heath Miller, & Saints D.

Smith just got hurt and is out till Week 6 or 7. And all the other guys except Carlson I dont start. Jennings would start for me and I would prob start Jones in my flex. I dont have a defense I use every week, as I go week to week based on match ups. Also I think with Big Ben coming back Miller's production should go up. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I hate it.

Jennings has been underwhelming for 4 weeks - take away the TDs and you'll find some 1 to 2 receptions for 10-20 yards. However, you do have a NO boom or bust and a Panther gimp. So it is a slight upgrade now, with a possibility for elite status in the future... or Finley keeps getting all the love.

Jones is still splitting time with Charles - who is doing better with his carries - and you've got to consider McCluster's influence as the season progresses. And you're going to give up a potential stud in Torain for him? I wouldn't. Shanahan created 1k runners in Denver, he loves Torain, it's safe to assume Torain is going to be the next beast in his stable. Then you've got Portis as a handcuff. ;)

Miller replacing Carlson? How about dropping Carlson and picking up Moaeki, A Hernandez, Detroits' TE twins (Pettigrew and Scheffer), or any other TE on the waiver line that's delivering.

edit: I would be cautious of relying on Best with turf toe. It's a nasty injury that can sideline for months.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Blame his injury to the coaching staff. They should have just kicked the field goal when it was 4th and inches.[/QUOTE]

Aside from being a total fluke, he dodged a huge bullet. Fractured cartilage is far better than fractured sternum.

Vick just wants to prove himself and unfortunately he got hurt
Kevin Kolb couldn't do jack shit against one of the worst DEF in the league

Damnit Brady, stop with the short passes!!!

Vick is 4th overall fantasy earner in 11 quarters of football
Hope he gets better

Arian Foster is in 1st with only 14 quarters lol

non PPR

Week 5 BYEs have me contemplating both a running back spot and a rb/wr flex option. In addition, I'm looking at a less than ideal qb situation.

As far as running backs go, I've got: Tim Hightower, Jonathan Stewart, Marion Barber and Jason Snelling.

With Clinton Portis most likely out this week, I'm shooting to pick up Ryan Torain off the waivers. Unfortunately, my position in the waiver order is at the tail end, so I'm not holding my breath. I'll find out whether or not I get him in a few hours.

Jonathan Stewart and Marion Barber both share carries with other backs and both have difficult match-ups this week. With that said, I feel Barber would be the better option here because he has been getting more attempts (i.e. more opportunities to potential punch one in the end zone).

Like Stewart and Barber, Tim Hightower also shares carries, but looks to have a better looking match-up this week. Barber vs. Hightower? Who wins?

As far as wide receivers go, Steve Johnson (Buffalo), Roscoe Parrish (Buffalo) and Mike Williams (Tampa Bay) are available on the waiver. Johnson, while averaging only 3 receptions a game, has had a touchdown in each of his past two games. Parrish, while not having scored since week 1, shares similar stats. Playing against one of the worst passing defenses in the league right now, at least one of these guys will find pay dirt. Who will it be? Williams, on the other hand, is going up against a tougher defense, but appears to be a more reliable option. Thoughts?

Lastly, I've really lucked out with Kyle Orton at qb since picking him up in week 3, but I think his luck is going to run out this week when Denver goes up against the league's toughest pass defenders, Baltimore. Am I right?

Claimed Torain off of waivers since McCoy looks to be missing a couple of games with injury. We're a 12 team league and pickings are somewhat slim (my backs are currently McCoy, Darby, Jonathan Stewart, and Sproles). I dropped Sproles to get Torain, so I'm hoping to get some production out of him while McCoy is out hurt.

Can't believe I'm going to bench Chris Johnson@DAL but
my other RB's are:

Tomlinson vs MIN : Jets are great running the ball
Arian Foster vs NYG: This guy is on fire

what should I do

As much as the Jets are good running the ball, Minnesota has a stingy run defense. In addition, they just came off of a bye week, and are well rested. In my opinion, I think Chris Johnson can run against Dallas.

[quote name='Tony208']Can't believe I'm going to bench Chris Johnson@DAL but
my other RB's are:

what should I do[/QUOTE]

Im having trouble deciding which receiver I should have for WR3. The receivers that I'm starting are Anquan Boldin and Donald Driver. For WR3, what do you all suggest? I have

Malcom Floyd vs. OAK,
Dez Bryant vs. TEN
Roy Williams vs. TEN
Santonio Holmes vs. MIN

Holmes is coming off suspension
Dez Bryant is a rookie
Malcom Floyd might or might not be covered by Nnamdi
Roy Williams is Roy Williams

I'd go with Holmes, maybe Sanchez will see how it goes throwing to him in a real game

Ok CAG, I need some Fantasy Football Advice here is my Roster

Starters for week 5(so far)
QB: Phillip Rivers
RB: Ray Rice
RB/WR: Ahmad Bradshaw
WR: Eddie Royal
WR/TE: Malcom Floyd
OP: Jahvid Best
I won't list my defense its not important to this question I play in a IDP league

Bench
Brandon Marshall
Johnny Knox
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Brian Hartline
Vince Young
Steve Johnson

Now thats all my offensive power, I feel that I'm a little weak at the WR spot, someone offered me this trade

Reggie Wayne for Ray Rice and Jahvid Best. I am in a situation where I am not sure if I should jump on this or let it pass, any suggestions?

[quote name='Tony208']Can't believe I'm going to bench Chris Johnson@DAL but
my other RB's are:

what should I do[/QUOTE] Whoa, that's a nice problem to have.
I take it there's no flex spot to get all 3 in there. Time to start looking at trades.

Those looks for a receiver with a huge upside or possible flex/wr3 should pick up BRANDON TATE right now. He willowy likely be replacing Moss as the deep threat in New England.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']Those looks for a receiver with a huge upside or possible flex/wr3 should pick up BRANDON TATE right now. He willowy likely be replacing Moss as the deep threat in New England.[/QUOTE] I just picked him up, I've had enough of Sims-Walker dicking me over.

I need 3 out of these 4:

R. Moss (Will he put up big numbers first week with Minny and against Jets and possibly Revis?)
B. Lloyd (Will Orton continue his hot play going against Baltimore on the road and target Lloyd?)
D. Mason (Good veteran player but they have too many good receivers in Baltimore)
Roy Williams (Had a big week 3 but he is Roy Williams)

I'm leaning towards Moss, Lloyd, and Williams.

Torain cleared waivers so he'll get the start for me this week - McCoy is apparently going to try and play through the fractured rib, but I can't see that working out very well as he's bound to be moving a little slower with the pain.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Ok CAG, I need some Fantasy Football Advice here is my Roster

Starters for week 5(so far)
QB: Phillip Rivers
RB: Ray Rice
RB/WR: Ahmad Bradshaw
WR: Eddie Royal
WR/TE: Malcom Floyd
OP: Jahvid Best
I won't list my defense its not important to this question I play in a IDP league

Bench
Brandon Marshall
Johnny Knox
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Brian Hartline
Vince Young
Steve Johnson

Now thats all my offensive power, I feel that I'm a little weak at the WR spot, someone offered me this trade

Reggie Wayne for Ray Rice and Jahvid Best. I am in a situation where I am not sure if I should jump on this or let it pass, any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do it. You're trading two starting RBs for 1 starting WR. You don't want to be depending on a New England RB as a starter every week. Brandon Marshall and Malcom Floyd should be an adequate combination at WR.

What's everyone's thoughts about Fitzgerald's trade value at this point? Anderson is terrible and I don't see their rookie backup lighting up the stat sheet anytime soon. I'm looking to trade him for a RB as I'm good at WR at the moment (A. Johnson, Floyd, Driver, Royal, and just picked up Tate).

[quote name='Dendaman']What's everyone's thoughts about Fitzgerald's trade value at this point? Anderson is terrible and I don't see their rookie backup lighting up the stat sheet anytime soon. I'm looking to trade him for a RB as I'm good at WR at the moment (A. Johnson, Floyd, Driver, Royal, and just picked up Tate).[/QUOTE]

Maybe an RB2 unless you can find someone in love with the name value.

Don't know who to go with, either:

Jamaal Charles or Ray Rice

I REALLY want to start Jamaal Charles but I feel Ray Rice should always start no matter what, and I don't want to overreact to last week by pulling him. Any advice?

Also another choice is

Holmes or M. Floyd (I'm pretty sure I'm going with Floyd but other input never hurts), mostly just looking for input on the RB situation.

[quote name='FrankySox']Don't know who to go with, either:

I REALLY want to start Jamaal Charles but I feel Ray Rice should always start no matter what, and I don't want to overreact to last week by pulling him. Any advice?

Also another choice is

Holmes or M. Floyd (I'm pretty sure I'm going with Floyd but other input never hurts), mostly just looking for input on the RB situation.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that Rice may be injured. Factor in injuries to Indy's defensive secondary and the Colts give up a ton of points to RBs makes me think Charles is the pick.

Does anyone have news on AJ? He was a last minute inactive last week.

Also another choice is

Holmes or M. Floyd (I'm pretty sure I'm going with Floyd but other input never hurts), mostly just looking for input on the RB situation.[/QUOTE]

Rice hasn't been 100% all year. On the other hand the Chiefs have been pretty good about splitting Charles' time with Jones. Charles definitely has the home run factor, but I still think Rice is the safer play.

Holmes is a tough play this week since it will be his first game in NY. Sanchez is in love with Keller and Edwards is playing good. Even though Holmes could have a good week you might want to wait a week to see the chemistry.

I'm debating between starting Floyd @ OAK, Royle @ BAL or Bowe @ IND. The Chargers have the best matchup, but Floyd will probably be defended by Asomugha. Royle is having the best season, but it'll be against the Ravens this week and even though the Chiefs are 3-0 I just don't trust their offense.

With McCoy injured I'll have to go with either Tolbert or Knox in my flex. Tolbert against Oakland is a juicy matchup, but what are the chances he'll see 10+ carries again this week? Knox is the Bears' #1 WR, but Cutler's questionable, and seeing what happened Sunday night makes me feel a little uneasy about starting him. What are some of your opinions?

[quote name='dark2025']With McCoy injured I'll have to go with either Tolbert or Knox in my flex. Tolbert against Oakland is a juicy matchup, but what are the chances he'll see 10+ carries again this week? Knox is the Bears' #1 WR, but Cutler's questionable, and seeing what happened Sunday night makes me feel a little uneasy about starting him. What are some of your opinions?[/QUOTE]

Culter is out now so I wouldn't start Knox. I would put Tolbert in. He has played well and I would expect him to keep getting carries until he proves he shouldn't.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']Rice hasn't been 100% all year. On the other hand the Chiefs have been pretty good about splitting Charles' time with Jones. Charles definitely has the home run factor, but I still think Rice is the safer play.

Holmes is a tough play this week since it will be his first game in NY. Sanchez is in love with Keller and Edwards is playing good. Even though Holmes could have a good week you might want to wait a week to see the chemistry.

I'm debating between starting Floyd @ OAK, Royle @ BAL or Bowe @ IND. The Chargers have the best matchup, but Floyd will probably be defended by Asomugha. Royle is having the best season, but it'll be against the Ravens this week and even though the Chiefs are 3-0 I just don't trust their offense.[/QUOTE]

I would go with Floyd. Asomugha usually covers one side of the field not a particular receiver. Royal might be a decent choice as well but like you said he is playing Baltimore, and Bowe has done nothing so far, plus the Chiefs have been more of a running team.

Also another choice is

You only start by name week 1, after that it's about who's earned it. Rice has not earned it, thus far, and the Chiefs will use the standard game plan to beat the Colts - run that mother fucker. If you don't play Charles against a team that allows insane rushing yardage you're crazy - I don't care where you drafted him at. Ask yourself this: Would I bench Arian Foster for Ray Rice because I drafted him in the first round?

Holmes versus Floyd is going to be tough. Holmes has a lot of upside, but we haven't seen him in action for the Jets, yet. Floyd you've seen play and have an idea on what to expect. I'd play Floyd personally; however, if you want to risk it, Holmes could have the bigger game as I expect SD to run more.

Hey do you guys have any suggestions of trades I should make to improve my WR's?

(12 team QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, OP, K, D/ST):

QB- Tom Brady/ Chad Henne/ Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB- Micahel Turner/ Ray Rice/ Ryan Matthews/ Peyton Hillis/ Ben Jarvis Green Ellis/ Jason Snelling/ Ryan Torain
WR- Donald Driver/ Josh Cribbs/ Louis Murphy/ Santonio Holmes/ Davone Bess/ Brandon Tate/ Sidney Rice (IR)
TE- Jermichael Finley/ Aaron Hernandez
K- Rob Bironas
D/ST- Packers

[quote name='gbpackers94']Hey do you guys have any suggestions of trades I should make to improve my WR's?

RB- Micahel Turner/ Ray Rice/ Ryan Matthews/ Peyton Hillis/ Ben Jarvis Green Ellis/ Jason Snelling/ Ryan Torain
WR- Donald Driver/ Josh Cribbs/ Louis Murphy/ Santonio Holmes/ Davone Bess/ Brandon Tate/ Sidney Rice (IR)
K- Rob Bironas
D/ST- Packers[/QUOTE]

Should be obvious, you plenty of RBs.

Turner and Rice have both had slow starts, but I don't think it's time to hit the panic button and trade them quite yet.

Matthews has been injured, under-produced and is a rookie, not sure that you could get much for him.

The law firm BJGE couldn't be traded for anything of value.

Your best bet is to trade Hillis or Torain (after this week) to a team thats lacking a good #2 RB. Aim for a #2 receiver.

The other option, if you're fed up with Rice or Turner, is to offer them. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a #1 WR or a #2WR and #2/#3 RB, even though they are under-producing the name and upside alone should be able to get you something decent. Of course aim for a team with a poor RB core.

I've mentioned before in this thread that I pull far more trades than anyone else my main league. Keep on eye on teams with injured players, maybe offer to Torain to the team that has Portis for example. You'd be surprised what people will pull the trigger on when they are panicking about injuries. Don't be afraid to sweeten the deal, your bench player could be a teams flex player. Little things like that can sway people and you can just pull another guy off waivers to ride the bench for you.

I've got a question do I Shaun Hill at QB or pick up Kolb?

WR and W/T: I'm using Collie for sure, should I fill the other two spots with
TO, Jacoby Jones, Holmes, and/or Moss?

RB: I've got Hillis and Torain starting, benched I have McCoy (Im not certain I want to start him since he's banged up and may not play)

[quote name='gbpackers94']Hey do you guys have any suggestions of trades I should make to improve my WR's?

K- Rob Bironas
D/ST- Packers[/QUOTE]

First off, dump Rice. I might be wrong, but I think it's obvious he's not coming back this season - why else go after VJax and then Moss? Dump Fitzpatrick - absolutely no reason to keep 3 QBs when one is Brady and the other is Henne.

Now, regarding your wideouts, is the league PPR? Does return yardage count?
If it's PPR (but no return yards), you should trade off Mathews, BJGE, and either Torain or Hillis (he's doing good now, but I would do my best to trade high) to upgrade your receiver core. Going for a possesion caliber receiver (e.g. Welker, Ward, etc.) or a high-end receiver that's good for 5/75/1 a game. Someone like Wayne or A Johnson.

If it's PPR with return yards, just dump S Rice and Fitzpatrick and pick up Jordy Nelson, Stefan Logan, Dexter McCluster, and/or Marchttp://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=13409 Mariani. Play two of these (based on how badly their team will be scored upon) with Cribbs every week and forget about getting anyone else.

If it's standard, just trade the same RBs off for an elite WR like Wayne, Nicks, AJ, or DeSean. I'd list Boldin, but I wait a few weeks to see if he continues.

[quote name='kube00']I've got a question do I Shaun Hill at QB or pick up Kolb?

WR and W/T: I'm using Collie for sure, should I fill the other two spots with
TO, Jacoby Jones, Holmes, and/or Moss?

RB: I've got Hillis and Torain starting, benched I have McCoy (Im not certain I want to start him since he's banged up and may not play)[/QUOTE]

If you need a QB for this week only, I'd lean towards Hill. However, if you're thinking about drinking the Hill Kool-Aid, I humbly point to his time in SanFran and suggest you don't.

TO has looked good with Palmer, but I'm not trusting Palmer continue that. Jones is out the minimum one week. Holmes and Moss both have a lot of potential, plus it's freaking Monday Night. Studs generally shine on Mondays, so either of those two could blow up. I'm playing Moss, but Holmes is solid, too.

First off, McCoy is already out. Secondly, Hillis just got hurt in practice - unspecified thigh injury - so hurry and look for other options this week in case it's bad.

Sidney rice is in my ir (2 slots) and I picked up Ryan fitzy for this week because henne and Brady have byes. I was offered ray rice for Calvin.

[quote name='Kilraven']First off, dump Rice. I might be wrong, but I think it's obvious he's not coming back this season - why else go after VJax and then Moss? [/QUOTE]

I disagree with this. The reason (I believe) the vikings were looking for WR help is because they'd like to win more than one game before week 7 or 8. When your #1 is Harvin and your #2 is Berrian, that's a sad WR core. They have Shiancoe, but still.

On a related note, what's the thought on VJax. Should I still hold on to him hoping he'll eventually play or cut him? Fairly deep bench.

Tough, tough decision ahead of me at my 2 RB sports. I have to start 2 of the following, although I'm 99% sure Turner is going to be one of them:

Michael Turner
Mike Tolbert
Jamaal Charles
Jason Snelling
Mike Bell

I'm leaning toward Turner and Tolbert, but I think Charles could have a good game. What do you guys think?

Also, for my 2nd league, what do you think for my flex spot...

Shonn Greene or CJ Spiller? I know Spiller hasn't really done anything yet, but I think this could be a breakout week for him with Lynch gone and going against Jacksonville. Opinions are more than appreciated.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Tough, tough decision ahead of me at my 2 RB sports. I have to start 2 of the following, although I'm 99% sure Turner is going to be one of them:

Michael Turner
Mike Tolbert
Jamaal Charles
Jason Snelling
Mike Bell

I'm leaning toward Turner and Tolbert, but I think Charles could have a good game. What do you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

I recommend eliminating Snelling and Bell from the equation. The risk is definitely not worth the reward especially considering the other backs at your disposal.

K- Rob Bironas
D/ST- Packers[/QUOTE] Your WRs are not that bad. If you want a better squad you should cut some dead weight & hit the waiver wire.

If you don't get points for the return game, Cribbs has no business being on a fantasy roster.

You should not be carrying 3 QBs. Fitz is a definite dump. I'd also cut Henne if I couldn't trade him & there was somebody worthwhile on waivers.

Hernandez should be an improving trade candidate for you.

Which defense do you have more confidence in, in Week 5? Ravens or Saints?

The Ravens, the league's number one pass defenders, go up against Kyle Orton and an offense that has really only been able to move the ball through the air. I expect it to be a very long day for Orton, with the Ravens controlling the air and keeping the Bronco's running game in check. In fact, considering the Bronco's reliance on the passing game, I can even see the Ravens tallying up a number of turnovers - either interceptions or forced fumbles from sacks (two stats that has been severely lacking thus far). Does anyone else have this same level of confidence in the Raven's D? Are they a good start?

Then there are the Saints, a mediocre defense that has been able to cause turnovers. This week they play a very underwhelming Arizona offense that may or may not be led by inexperienced Max Hall, who has only thrown for 85 yds with a fumble and an interception to date.

Please give me some additional thoughts/opinions around these two match-ups and let me know who you would go with, thanks!

[quote name='Swift900']Which defense do you have more confidence in, in Week 5? Ravens or Saints?

The Ravens, the league's number one pass defenders, go up against Kyle Orton and an offense that has really only been able to move the ball through the air. I expect it to be a very long day for Orton, with the Ravens controlling the air and keeping the Bronco's running game in check. In fact, considering the Bronco's reliance on the passing game, I can even see the Ravens tallying up a number of turnovers - either interceptions or forced fumbles from sacks (two stats that has been severely lacking thus far). Does anyone else have this same level of confidence in the Raven's D? Are they a good start?

Then there are the Saints, a mediocre defense that has been able to cause turnovers. This week they play a very underwhelming Arizona offense that may or may not be led by inexperienced Max Hall, who has only thrown for 85 yds with a fumble and an interception to date.

Please give me some additional thoughts/opinions around these two match-ups and let me know who you would go with, thanks![/QUOTE]

Not even a question SAINTS

Who to start

Ray Rice or Ryan Torain

Already starting Jahvid Best and Ahmad Bradshaw as well, got a flex spot I can fill my reciving will be Eddie Royal and Malcom Floyd, Brandon Marshall is on a bye and Johnny Knox is my other option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take that trade in a heartbeat. Sounds like the guy is trying to sell Foster high and hoping Rice bounces back. I don't think Foster will slow down at all and Schuab isn't a bad QB by any means.

[quote name='klwillis45']Your WRs are not that bad. If you want a better squad you should cut some dead weight & hit the waiver wire.

If you don't get points for the return game, Cribbs has no business being on a fantasy roster.

You should not be carrying 3 QBs. Fitz is a definite dump. I'd also cut Henne if I couldn't trade him & there was somebody worthwhile on waivers.

Hernandez should be an improving trade candidate for you.[/QUOTE]

There's barely anyone in the fa. It's a 12 team league and each team has like 20 people so the best player in fa are pickers. I also only picked up Ryan fitzpatrick for one week since Brady and henne are on a bye. There is no way I'm dropping henne.

^ None of them, take a gamble with Ryan Torain and Michael Bush if they're available
if you have to, I'd go with Snelling and Cadillac

[quote name='JStryke']I disagree with this. The reason (I believe) the vikings were looking for WR help is because they'd like to win more than one game before week 7 or 8. When your #1 is Harvin and your #2 is Berrian, that's a sad WR core. They have Shiancoe, but still.

On a related note, what's the thought on VJax. Should I still hold on to him hoping he'll eventually play or cut him? Fairly deep bench.[/QUOTE]

I would be extremely shocked if Rice came back. If I remember correctly, this is the same in surgery the Anthony Gonzalez went through - he didn't come back. They picked up Moss to get that deep threat I needed, they lost out on VJax - who will sign tender by week 10 or he's going through this next year per the CBA - and need someone opposite Harvin.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Tough, tough decision ahead of me at my 2 RB sports. I have to start 2 of the following, although I'm 99% sure Turner is going to be one of them:

Michael Turner
Mike Tolbert
Jamaal Charles
Jason Snelling
Mike Bell

Also, for my 2nd league, what do you think for my flex spot...

Shonn Greene or CJ Spiller? I know Spiller hasn't really done anything yet, but I think this could be a breakout week for him with Lynch gone and going against Jacksonville. Opinions are more than appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I like Charles against a poor Indy run D. Spiller. while Jackson gets the load, I do see Spiller getting a chance to shine.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Who to start

Ray Rice or Ryan Torain

Already starting Jahvid Best and Ahmad Bradshaw as well, got a flex spot I can fill my reciving will be Eddie Royal and Malcom Floyd, Brandon Marshall is on a bye and Johnny Knox is my other option.[/QUOTE]

I'd start Rice over Torain, simply because I need to get one more game out of him before I make a decison. That said, I like Royal as a flex.

I think I have the most injured roster in all of Fantasy football.
Vick, Moreno, Jahvid, Hillis, McCoy, McFadden, Collie, and Andre

[quote name='TheRock88']Out of these 3, which 2 should I start?

Cadillac Williams vs Bengals
Jason Snelling vs Browns
Chris Ivory vs Cardinals[/QUOTE]

Ivory (though I prefer Betts) and dump Caddy for Blount - who is more than likely still on your WW.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Who should I start. Ray rice or Michael turner?[/QUOTE]

Turner. Denver has done a nice job of shutting down good backs the last two weeks. See Addai and CJ3

[quote name='Kilraven']Ivory (though I prefer Betts) and dump Caddy for Blount - who is more than likely still on your WW.[/QUOTE]

He's already taken. This is a 20 man keepers league so about 95% of the 2nd string backups (guys like Toby Gerhart, Javon Ringer, Mike Bell, Derrick Ward, etc.) are already taken.

bread's done
Back