Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats should try to get Culpepper out of retirement. Try to bring back the glory days of him and Moss. If they're desperate enough to look at Simms or Rattay, why not?

edit: Also Budge, you never fail to astonish me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']See, it's discussions like this that remind me that Judge Dredd was an underrated movie.[/quote]

I knew you'd say that

[quote name='st0neface']The Pats should try to get Culpepper out of retirement. Try to bring back the glory days of him and Moss. If they're desperate enough to look at Simms or Rattay, why not?

edit: Also Budge, you never fail to astonish me.[/quote]

Money is the main reason.

Culpepper is deluded enough to think he should command a very large salary for some reason.

Too much karma talk. I'm a firm believer in the shit happens mentality.

[quote name='wubb']Who is the So Cal Pink Elephants in the OTT league?[/quote]Me.

[quote name='wubb']Did you see that brown is starting a guy who's out in tonight's game?[/quote]

I benched him and put in another player, but i didn't realize you had to hit submit for it to be final. I'll keep that in mind for next week. Who has Brady?

Anyway, what'd I miss guys?

You still got time brown. You can sub in any WR that is playing tonight that is available. If you dont have one on your bench then pick one up a free agent.

[quote name='DT778']You still got time brown. You can sub in any WR that is playing tonight that is available. If you dont have one on your bench then pick one up a free agent.[/quote]

Thanks, I forgot about free agents. But, that would mean I'd have to get rid of one of my other players right? Tough decision.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I benched him and put in another player, but i didn't realize you had to hit submit for it to be final. I'll keep that in mind for next week. Who has Brady?

Anyway, what'd I miss guys?[/QUOTE]

Budge, but he had Rogers as a backup so he's not totally sunk.

Looks like I can win all of my FF matchups this week.
OTT league: Need 9 points combined from Selvin Young and the Vikings Defense.
Cag prize league: already smashed the competition.
Friends league: Need 9 Points from Selvin Young
Old roommates league: Need 11 points combined from Selvin Young and Jay Cutler.

I think I'll lose the OTT one. Depends on Grant (if he gets 3 TDs or something I could potentially win). But it'll be close.

I steamrolled a guy in the other league I'm in. He got 22 points. And 18 of them were from Moss.

[quote name='manthing']Hey Brown, you get your Powerade shirt yet?

I did...

:whistle2:|[/quote]

Yea, I did too. Anybody else get theirs too?

EDIT: If I get rid of Brandon Marshall for a free agent, anybody will be able to pick him up right? Is there a way I can get him back the next week?

[quote name='DT778']Looks like I can win all of my FF matchups this week.
OTT league: Need 9 points combined from Selvin Young and the Vikings Defense.
Cag prize league: already smashed the competition.
Friends league: Need 9 Points from Selvin Young
Old roommates league: Need 11 points combined from Selvin Young and Jay Cutler.[/QUOTE]

Weird, I need 8 pts from Young and Vikings D in my Yahoo league.

Does anyone know if the clothes you unlock in Rock Band will carry over? I just unlocked Road Warrior pants and I really want to be able to put them on the character I make in RB2.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Thanks, I forgot about free agents. But, that would mean I'd have to get rid of one of my other players right? Tough decision.[/quote]You kidding me? I see 2 bench spots you shouldn't even think twice about dropping. But I can't tell you which, that's up to you to figure out.

[quote name='TheRock88']You must really love Selvin Young[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Is he like some universally undervalued player?

[quote name='DT778']You kidding me? I see 2 bench spots you shouldn't even think twice about dropping. But I can't tell you which, that's up to you to figure out.[/quote]

:lol:

I only have 2 bench spots that I can drop.

[quote name='TheRock88']You must really love Selvin Young[/quote]He's the one guy that is in all of my teams. Hopefully that gamble pays off.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']:lol:

I only have 2 bench spots that I can drop.[/quote]I didn't realize that. I forgot you couldn't drop players from teams that already played their game. Well dropping either of those two from your bench shouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='wubb']I thought the same thing. Is he like some universally undervalued player?[/quote]Secret Weapon :cool:.

Wow...to all those on AP's d__k...

Just remember the quarterback is Tavaris Jackson...

He's turrible and has shown NO signs of being any good.

Teams are just gonna load the box to stop AP.

Same thing as AP's last 4 games of 2007.

AP+12 pt lead trumps Darren McFadden and Eddie Royal. There's always a chance though. I thought DT was done after Micheal Turner got 34 pts, but it's looking like I was wrong on that one.

[quote name='Moxio']Except his electricity bill. :cool:

Just to enhance your e-penor. :cool:[/quote]
Just because a power supply is rated at a particular wattage, doesn't mean it's always putting out that much power.

Uncanny Resemblance: Christian Bale and Kermit the Frog

christianbale00764ym.jpg
bale-frog1.jpg

metro618.jpg
bale-frog-2.jpg

1998-dec-us-08.jpg
kermeybike2.jpg

:rofl:

Hey munch, what's up with Auburn? I played them on NCAA Football 09 and the only formation they had was Shotgun. What's up with that?

[quote name='DT778']Hey munch, what's up with Auburn? I played them on NCAA Football 09 and the only formation they had was Shotgun. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

We run the spread now, so our QB is always in the shotgun.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']:rofl:

Oh snap, budge can still beat Frosty.[/QUOTE]

I thought frosty was supposed to know what he's doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back