Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the grunge pedal, Bioshocked360. :cool:

WTF? Since when did darthbudge play guitar? He'll probably just sell them like the time Apossum gave him The Witcher as a gift and he immediately tried to pawn it off on his trade list. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Bioshocked, gimme some pedals so I can sell them at retail value![/quote]

Only a dick would do that. :cool:

But seriously, I would like one of those for my friend.

[quote name='Mojimbo']At least the grunge pedal, Bioshocked360. :cool:

WTF? Since when did darthbudge play guitar? He'll probably just sell them like the time Apossum gave him The Witcher as a gift and he immediately tried to pawn it off on his trade list. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Seriously though, put your 360 on a DMZ, please. You were ice skating all over the place last night.

Wait, doesn't The Witcher contain really obscene content? You can play that but not Call of Duty 4?

The computer games don't have to be displayed in front of his mother, Mojimbo.

I believe when darthbudge plays xbox 360, he has to play it in the living room or some shit. I remember him saying we couldn't play Halo one time cause his dad was hogging the television.

[quote name='Moxio']DB started playing as soon as he made his ___ a ___.

Oh, and JFD is awful.[/quote]

What is JFD awful at? Or is that more of he is awful cause he showers with men?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Seriously though, put your 360 on a DMZ, please. You were ice skating all over the place last night.

Wait, doesn't The Witcher contain really obscene content? You can play that but not Call of Duty 4?[/quote]

Yeah, that is also part of why I sold it. My mom definately wouldn't let me play it, but I tried it and it was just OK. Figured it wasn't worth the effort to me.

EDIT: Yep TFN.

EDIT 2: I never noticed but in that GIF, the lady on the right looks to be shaking her head. :rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']What is JFD awful at? Or is that more of he is awful cause he showers with men?

Yeah, that is also part of why I sold it. My mom definately wouldn't let me play it, but I tried it and it was just OK. Figured it wasn't worth the effort to me.

EDIT: Yep TFN.

EDIT 2: I never noticed but in that GIF, the lady on the right looks to be shaking her head. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
You bastard, you got that shit free, you should have hooked another CAG up for free as well!

[quote name='crystalklear64']You bastard, you got that shit free, you should have hooked another CAG up for free as well![/quote]

I would have. Except for the fact that I really needed money and it was the only in demand thing I had to pawn off.

EDIT: Hey Ackbar, want to farm some achievements tonight? I finally got the backburner, but I still need some heavy achievements.

[quote name='darthbudge']I would have. Except for the fact that I really needed money and it was the only in demand thing I had to pawn off.[/QUOTE]
-2 points.

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: Hey Ackbar, want to farm some achievements tonight? I finally got the backburner, but I still need some heavy achievements.[/QUOTE]
WTF!? I don't even know you anymore.

[quote name='darthbudge']I would have. Except for the fact that I really needed money and it was the only in demand thing I had to pawn off.

EDIT: Hey Ackbar, want to farm some achievements tonight? I finally got the backburner, but I still need some heavy achievements.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I cna give you a hand.

I agree, farming achievements is normally worthless. But when they give you new weapons that radically change gameplay, it's worth it.

[quote name='Moxio']Getting achievements strictly just to get a high gamerscore is outrageously $$$$$$y.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.

[quote name='Moxio']Getting achievements strictly just to get a high gamerscore is outrageously $$$$$$y.[/quote]

PC dude, and it unlocks new weapons and stuff.

[quote name='crystalklear64']WTF!? I don't even know you anymore.[/quote]

I just want the killing enemies with taunts, light a spy on fire while flicking his cigarette and a few others like that. The really insane ones.

[quote name='Moxio']Getting achievements strictly just to get a high gamerscore is outrageously $$$$$$y.[/quote]
Having a low gamerscore makes me :cool:

Try not being a bitch and earn that shit by playing the course of the game normally.

Natasha is crap, the boxing gloves are cool I guess but not really worth the specific effort, and the sandwich only needs 10 achievements which, if you play a couple rounds as a heavy you'll get naturally.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Try not being a bitch and earn that shit by playing the course of the game normally.

Natasha is crap, the boxing gloves are cool I guess but not really worth the specific effort, and the sandwich only needs 10 achievements which, if you play a couple rounds as a heavy you'll get naturally.[/quote]

I don't even see how those killing an enemy with a taunt is possible. Have you gotten those yet?

[quote name='darthbudge']PC dude, and it unlocks new weapons and stuff.

I just want the killing enemies with taunts, light a spy on fire while flicking his cigarette and a few others like that. The really insane ones.[/QUOTE]
Start of round. Corny ass pyros will camp the gate, as the timer approaches 0 hit your taunt, gate opens, congrats you killed a pyro for your team and you got an achievement.

Its a 1 hit kill.

Hey Mox, the version of System Shock 2 on my laptop seems to be working, so I'm thinking it was issues with Vista. I'll rar it up and get it on some service asap.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Start of round. Corny ass pyros will camp the gate, as the timer approaches 0 hit your taunt, gate opens, congrats you killed a pyro for your team and you got an achievement.

Its a 1 hit kill.[/quote]

Oh, I thought it only did like 1 point of damage, well that is kind of a different story. I can try that then.

EDIT: If anybody is playing SS2 on a PC with a dual core processor, you will need to disable the one core manually for the game process. Is that maybe your problem Sneaky?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey Mox, the version of System Shock 2 on my laptop seems to be working, so I'm thinking it was issues with Vista. I'll rar it up and get it on some service asap.[/QUOTE]
Lemme on that too plz.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey Mox, the version of System Shock 2 on my laptop seems to be working, so I'm thinking it was issues with Vista. I'll rar it up and get it on some service asap.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Mediafire I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back