Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't stop cryin!" - Dave Chappelle Mojimbo

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you listen to the newest 1up Yours yet, Maklershed? I absolutely hate PC gaming but I've always loved when the GFW guys are on. Jeff's goodbye speech genuinely made me feel awful, knowing that Garnett's still there and he isn't.[/quote]

To be honest GFW is what's getting me curious to try PC gaming. I'm really interested in a lot of stuff right now because of them (Stalker, Spore, Battlefield Heroes and Company of Heroes etc). And yeah and to contrast the differences between them in the last show, Jeff Green was awesome and Garnett Lee gave me douche chills multiple times. I swear every time he tries to make a joke, it's followed by an awkward silence.

Sigh. Now I'm going to visit secondspin about 73 times to see if there's anything else I want. I sold $81 worth of shit to 'em so I kind of want to buy more but there's really nothing else I want/need. I could grab some Teen Titans seasons but that's about it.

[quote name='Eviltude']Kickoff just ahead. Now I can crack a beer, right?[/QUOTE]

i'm 2 glasses into this here bucket of sangria, so yes.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you listen to the most recent 1up Yours yet, Maklershed? I absolutely hate PC gaming but I've always loved when the GFW guys are on. Jeff's goodbye speech genuinely made me feel awful, knowing that Garnett's still there and he isn't.[/quote]

Why do you hate PC gaming?

Lingerie is what sets apart the filthy whores from the professional whores.

[quote name='Chika']i'm 2 glasses into this here bucket of sangria, so yes.[/QUOTE]

Bucket? Is that comparable to a box? And I don't guess you are drinking your sangria while watching the game, huh? Either way, I'll take that as whole hearted approval of ze beers.

:whistle2:k

$24 for the complete set of Pee-Wee's Playhouse episodes minus the X-Mas special and the stage show that he did before the TV show started.

The last time I got a parking ticket I gave it to my employer and haven't seen it in two months, even though it was in my car. Thanks, Fish Window Cleaning :cool:.

[quote name='Eviltude']Bucket? Is that comparable to a box? And I don't guess you are drinking your sangria while watching the game, huh? Either way, I'll take that as whole hearted approval of ze beers.[/QUOTE]

yes, i am watching the game and he totally " ran for a million yards like 10 times last year"

and it's a 1.5L bottle of dry red wine with 10 peices of fresh fruit (apple, orange, peaches, plumbs, apricot and limes)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you ready to die, JFD?

That hurricane is gonna shit all over us. :whee:[/quote]

Is it really headed in your direction TFN? Have you guys been hit by hurricanes before? What kind of safety precautions can you guys take?

[quote name='Maklershed']

To be honest GFW is what's getting me curious to try PC gaming. I'm really interested in a lot of stuff right now because of them (Stalker, Spore, Battlefield Heroes and Company of Heroes etc). And yeah and to contrast the differences between them in the last show, Jeff Green was awesome and Garnett Lee gave me douche chills multiple times. I swear every time he tries to make a joke, it's followed by an awkward silence.[/quote]
I wonder who's going to be the new EIC of the PC department now. I hope it's not Shawn. He's seems like a nice guy but he gets on my nerve sometimes.

I hope when that hurricane finishes shitting all over the valley it moves north and hits us with some thunderstorms. I haven't seen one in weeks.

"I absolutely hate when Shawn shits all over us nerds." - dc"
nerd.gif
"fox

Our area isn't prepared for bad weather like that, LP.

A tropical storm left some parts of the valley without electricity for a week and a half +. If its a category four like they predict... I think we're in for some shitty days. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']hey Mak did you see today's Woot? new Soyo 22" widescreen LCD for $175 shipped.[/quote]

Yes I did but I'm still not 100% that I want to try to build my own.

[quote name='dcfox']I wonder who's going to be the new EIC of the PC department now. I hope it's not Shawn. He's seems like a nice guy but he gets on my nerve sometimes.[/quote]

Ryan Scott! :whee:

[quote name='Brak']Someone gift me TF2 on Steam.
[/quote]

Someone gift me a PC .. and then TF2 on Steam.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I really wish one of these MP3 companies would make a player that would pick up AM stations. I would love to be able to listen to Jim Rome while walking to class.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that pisses me off too that I cna't listen to 610 in philly. I'm hoping if I got an iphone I could stream the radio station through it's browser.

I have a guest pass. Wnat it brak?

Is there a way I can add S.T.A.L.K.E.R., which I already have installed, to my Steam?

"Hey guys! I'm an OTTer like you guys! Now someone give me a Redbox code every day for the rest of my life! Oh, and I like football or something." -- becuzimbrainless

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

Someone didn't do their research. ;)[/quote]

At first, everybody thought it was because he autodrafted, but the guy comes out of nowhere and says "What's wrong with Tom Brady? He's like a legend!".

Right now everyone is just making fun of him and not telling him that Brady's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back