Far Cry 3 December 4

Just started playing this.. its fun. But having a real hard time with the head bob. Most games I can handle with out issues, but this one is tough to play.

So I'm really late to the multiplayer but the Insanity Challenge, dang I missed Weeks 1&2, has me running and gunning through it right now (also doing daily challenges). I just discovered http://farcryoutpost.ubi.com/index.php which let's you customize your loadouts and decode stuff. Nice, it interacts with the game so it's all set once you go to play! I actually wish the N7 headquarters site for ME3 was like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is selling for £10 in the UK, a few of my friends have it so was thinking of getting to play with them. Whats the co-op / online like?

[quote name='saunderscowie']This game is selling for £10 in the UK, a few of my friends have it so was thinking of getting to play with them. Whats the co-op / online like?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bland from everything I've read. The map editor is fantastic. You should pick it up for the single player alone

just picked this up the other day, $29.99 at GS (no tax w/GS credit). I should be up for some coop missions soon as well.

any word on ubisoft improving their security? I've heard that ppl still get their Uplay accounts hacked.

[quote name='100xp']just picked this up the other day, $29.99 at GS (no tax w/GS credit). I should be up for some coop missions soon as well.

any word on ubisoft improving their security? I've heard that ppl still get their Uplay accounts hacked.[/QUOTE]

If you catch me on I'll run through one or two with you. It was so bland I haven't touched it since getting disconnected towards the end of one back in December.

Lol, so today marks the last day of the Insanity Challenge. Not a bad promo but the game def needs more people playing Firestorm mode. It's mostly Team Deathmatch or Domination being played. I've got one loadout with the MKG with added magazine clip, heavy body armor and RPG for secondary. I call it the MKG Tank loadout haha. You really move slow with the Mod I have on the MKG and the heavy body armor but you can take a bunch of damage.

I think its a play on things to look as if it should be something out of the 80s but it is actually set in 2007.

Edit: Ah it's the 80s vision of the future set in 2007

bread's done
Back