Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

[quote name='Kandal']Evergoo What can I do now man!!! How can I join CAG FP nights?

I'm so sad right now. My PSN account has been Suspended. I called Sony up to see what the issue was. After many minutes of being put on hold. I was finally assist by a CS name Tyler. He looked into my file and said that on October 4th, While on Playstation Home my account was reported harassing members on the Playstation Home Community. I don't even know what their talking about. So they just told me I'm suspended for 7 days and suggested that I delete my password off the console. Since I told them my family uses the PS3 and they are always on my account.

I just want to warn those who trust their family with their account. Don't be foolish like I did. I'm going to investigate my family members to see who was the culprit. I have over 10 people to interview now =([/QUOTE]

cant u just make a new account and play?

thats funny how the blue teams is tryin to get us not to show up so they wont get their ass kicked:lol:

[quote name='Kandal']I can use my brother's account. So yeah I'll be playing on that account then. NO!!!!! KICKAPOLE!!! we need you!!![/QUOTE]

Depending on what time my flight gets in, I may be able to hop on hopefully around 9pm. Key word, hopefully.

If not, bust out the Dim Mak to lift red to victory. :lol:

Good games y'all. What I learned today:

1) Freaky is a beast.
2) EVERYONE needs to go for the ore in order to survive against Freaky.
3) Freaky owns Hannah Montana platinum and probably no one else on CAG does.

After Day 1: Red 1, Blue 0. :whistle2:(

I hope you guys are still going by the time I'm not swamped with school. Freaky and I have pulled off some crazy stuff with just him and myself in the past.

Frackin' toaster! :D

Those were some awesome games... the Blue Team put up a great fight (Ice mages annoy me :bomb: ). Looking forward to next week's games. :)

Bump for CAG Night tomorrow. You're goin' down Freaky! :evil:

2nd Round Draft will happen once Kandal gets back online so next Sunday? I am now free to play Wednesdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesdays are usually hit or miss for me, as usual I'll try to make it for the later games. Otherwise Sundays are usually a go. Need to even it up with team red!

alright i'm back in the CAG again people. It's been more than a few months but here i am. expect to see me around frequently like before.

Great games everyone. :applause:

Red 2, Blue 0. Don't worry though. My 2nd Round Draft Picks shall turn the tides of darkness into glorious victories. :evil:

[quote name='evergoo']Great games everyone. :applause:

Red 2, Blue 0. Don't worry though. My 2nd Round Draft Picks shall turn the tides of darkness into glorious victories. :evil:[/QUOTE]

Great games tonight.

To my knowledge, Red still only has four members .. who's the fifth?

Kandal, use your draft selections wisely. There's potential for a dynasty in the making. ;)

Slick move, Evergoo ... breaking up the unstoppable force that is Freaky-Brighenne.
... but we've got Jon_Mclane. To that I say -- Yippee
-kay-aye, motherf--er! ;)

See ya Sunday!

I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow(today?) or wednesday... I'm sorry blue team. I'll do my best to get there next sunday.

HAHAHAHA! BLUE TEAM LOSE AUTOMATICALLY!! without Brighenne BLUE TEAM is NO CONTEST. GAME OVER!! RED RED HURRAY RED RED HORRAY!!!

[quote name='Kandal']HAHAHAHA! BLUE TEAM LOSE AUTOMATICALLY!! without Brighenne BLUE TEAM is NO CONTEST. GAME OVER!! RED RED HURRAY RED RED HORRAY!!![/QUOTE]

:roll: Could a mod ban this guy, please? I mean, he's already been banned from PSN, may as well go for 2. :D

GGs everybody.

So some CAGs have agreed to do competitive then coop in Fat Princess. That is, Red vs. Blue for about an hour or more and then team up. I'll update the OP.

Great night of games, gents. Epic comeback for Red that one round. Blue executed the Citizens-Rush to (near) perfection -- had us on the ropes for a while.

Definitely like the idea of CAG-on-CAG crime to open the festivities then on the CAG versus The World to close.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']GGs everybody.

So some CAGs have agreed to do competitive then coop in Fat Princess. That is, Red vs. Blue for about an hour or more and then team up. I'll update the OP.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, now I won't feel so bad about not being able to make it:lol:

[quote name='IceSharktank']mmmmm maybe I should join you guys one of these days. I haven't played Fat Princess in a long time.[/QUOTE]
Join us today! :pray:

Blue is losing because Freaky counts as 5 people! So far, Red 3 and Blue 0.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']Freaky is our siege engine. Freaky and I are also probably the best people for rushing.[/QUOTE]

Correct. You and Freaky are the bulk of the offense while Jon_Mclane and I carry the defense and repairs (wood and ore collection early on) and Kandal carries the megaphone. :lol:

Helluva team.

4-0, gentlemen.

Thanks a lot Chibi. :lol:

At one point, we had 2 Blues vs 6 Reds. Completely lopsided. Later during the night, we swapped colors and truth behold...Red came out on top (Oemor and I vs. Clockwork and Kandal).

It's the Luck Of The Red I say. ;)

Tonight was a lot of fun. Red team is indeed a killing machine. I will say that in the last match Kandal was in where it was 2 vs. 3 and he had to leave early was that it is quite hard to try and keep alive when it is 1 vs. 3. :)

bread's done
Back