Fat Princess - Gen Discussion & Info - $15 - 7/30

I downloaded the demo even though I have the game. I was trying to sell my friend on buying it.

Black Forest is the only map in the demo. I've been wanting to get back into this game, send me a friend request if you want some games. I've a mic as well.

now Black Forest is kinda perfect for demonstrating the game. it very easily shows how the game works. the resource management even the base-capturing aspects. Heck even now, when I think of Fat Princess, BF is the level that's in my head. However it does get very old very fast and while it's great for demonstrating the basic principles. It doesn't showcase the depth of the game. The skill jumps, the advanced moves of your class, the yomi tactics, heck tactics period. It's great for showing you how to play the game but it doesn't show you what the game can be.

If you've played the demo and you're still on the fence check out some youtube videos. Once you know how to play you'll be able to see and understand the videos. It's like watching Evo videos after you learn to play Street Fighter.

Yeah, pretty much. But it's a demo and if Titan had let you try out another level, some people would be perfectly content with that and would not have bought the game.

I like the linear and simple levels though, it's still pretty deep. Sugar Cove, Tropical Punch and some lava levels aren't fun for me.

and a fighting game enthusiast, hmm? Yomi tactics? Reading up on Sirlin's material? I've gone to Evo years past. It sucks that I missed the first year for SF4 though.

good question.. it should be in every mode far as I know but I don't have two controllers. have you tried just hitting start on the 2nd controller?

when you're playing if you see someone with a username like 'ramdomwolf-2' or 'ramdomwolf-1' etc.. those are co-opers. if any of them have a mic you can ask.

Just press start on a controller that isn't 1P and is on.

If you don't get the 'start' prompt, it's because the team you are in is full.

bread's done
Back