FGT # 12 is milky shakable. ice cream ice cream ice cream on top.

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
hay I made a thread!

336.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SSFIV Arcade Edition dev blog is up!

DHALSIM

Normals
- DB+MP has faster startup, less recovery. cr.MP → cr.MP → EX Yoga Flame combos

Specials
-EX Yoga Flame is faster, combos from strong/forward normals
-EX Flame is now 50+70 (formerly 90+90)

Super Combo
-Yoga Inferno now does 300 damage (formerly 350)

Other
-Is considered mid-air immediately after the invincibility frames of his backdash end
-Overall damage has been reduced

M.BISON

Normals
-st.HK does 80 damage from the knee to the tip, 110 from the base
-cr.LK has a bigger hittable box, making it easier to stuff

Specials
-LK Double Knee Press pushes Bison back further on block

Super Combo
-Knee Press Nightmare is projectile-invincible during active frames

Ultra Combos
-Psycho Punisher (UC2) is now a charge command, does 450 damage (up from 420)

AKUMA

Specials
-MP Shoryuken has more invincibility from startup to 5f
-Rising Air Tatsu has a different trajectory, can no longer do escape Tatsu
-EX Tatsu does less damage, stun

Ultra Combos
-Demon Armageddon (UC2) has a downward extended hitbox when done off of a Ashura (Teleport) cancel
-st.HP → Teleport → UC2 possible, working as a sort of Shin Raging Demon

Other
-Is considered mid-air immediately after the invincibility frames of his backdash end

T.HAWK

Normals
-cl.HK has less recovery, is +4 on hit (according to the Super frame data, however, it was already +4)
-st.HK does more hit/block stun, making it harder to punish
-Diagonal j.HK has slightly more active frames

Specials
-EX Condor Dive can be done as a single move; can be done on a back jump, is projectile-invincible until the end of the attack
-LP Condor Spire hitbox extended forward
-Condor Spire builds more meter when done

Super Combo
-Double Typhoon now has the same range as LP Mexican Typhoon (1.5, up from 1.35)

Ultra Combo
-Raging Slash (UC2) has a faster startup, attack continues until the end of invincibility, making it incredibly easy to use as an anti-air

ADON

Normals
-Normals overall have been buffed
-Frame changes to cr.LP, cl.MP, cr.HP
-Most notably, cl.MP is now +6 on hit, a massive increase in advantage (up from -1), can link into to Special attacks
-st.LP, st.MP, cr.MP have improved hitboxes

Specials
-EX Jaguar Tooth does not EX flash until Adon reaches the wall, is projectile-invincible until he lands
-MK Jaguar Kick has adjusted push, cl.HP → MK Jaguar Kick combos

Super Combo
-Jaguar Varied Assault has a 7-frame startup (two frames faster), the first hit has a downward-extended hitbox

Other
-Has a longer wakeup time

FINALLY, T. Hawk's U2 isn't going to be terrible.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']SSFIV Arcade Edition dev blog is up!

ADON

Normals
-Normals overall have been buffed
-Frame changes to cr.LP, cl.MP, cr.HP
-Most notably, cl.MP is now +6 on hit, a massive increase in advantage (up from -1), can link into to Special attacks
-st.LP, st.MP, cr.MP have improved hitboxes

Specials
-EX Jaguar Tooth does not EX flash until Adon reaches the wall, is projectile-invincible until he lands
-MK Jaguar Kick has adjusted push, cl.HP → MK Jaguar Kick combos

Super Combo
-Jaguar Varied Assault has a 7-frame startup (two frames faster), the first hit has a downward-extended hitbox

Other
-Has a longer wakeup time
[/QUOTE]

Goddamn. Like Adon needed any buffing? Ugh.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']SSFIV Arcade Edition dev blog is up!

M.BISON

Ultra Combos
-Psycho Punisher (UC2) is now a charge command, does 450 damage (up from 420)
[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOO!!

I'm guessing it is going to be a Guile U1 charge move.

That iphone version of UMK3 looks like a heaping pile of dogshit.

[quote name='j-cart']NOOOOOO!!

I'm guessing it is going to be a Guile U1 charge move.[/QUOTE]
As someone who hates playing against Bison, I am nothing but smiles. :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']like I was saying, UMK3 for iPhone seems like alot of work

UMK3_Preview_Screen_01_Sony__Nightwolf-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

so...if you have your thumbs on the buttons or the virtual stick, then you can't see the characters at all :lol:

can't blame them for cashing in though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn. Like Adon needed any buffing? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

They're only doing it for me, which in other words means he'll still play like shit.

also, galaxy fight hits PSN tonight

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']They're only doing it for me, which in other words means he'll still play like shit.

also, galaxy fight hits PSN tonight[/QUOTE]

Adon already rapes me and everything I hold dear on a regular basis. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Adon already rapes me and everything I hold dear on a regular basis. :([/QUOTE]

who you playing?

if you want take me on for some free wins ^_^

How did you do, BL?

Also, does anyone know the damage of Bison's st. HK in SSF4 for comparison? I use the shit out of that move, so I hope it is a buff. U2 being changed to a charge has me pretty bummed out, though. Might end up going back to U1 in order to combo with it again.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How did you do, BL?

Also, does anyone know the damage of Bison's st. HK in SSF4 for comparison? I use the shit out of that move, so I hope it is a buff. U2 being changed to a charge has me pretty bummed out, though. Might end up going back to U1 in order to combo with it again.[/QUOTE]

Isn't U1 charge as well?
Or is that inconsequential?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How did you do, BL?[/QUOTE]
I got knocked out again. :whistle2:#

During the fight I was wondering where were my CAG fans... :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Isn't U1 charge as well?
Or is that inconsequential?[/QUOTE]

It is, but it is stronger and has some (fairly) easy set-ups. U2 was the ultimate punisher and a game-changer when Bison had ultra, because of how fast it could come out. Making it a charge command has completely changed it's usefulness.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How did you do, BL?

Also, does anyone know the damage of Bison's st. HK in SSF4 for comparison? I use the shit out of that move, so I hope it is a buff. U2 being changed to a charge has me pretty bummed out, though. Might end up going back to U1 in order to combo with it again.[/QUOTE]

I believe it does between 110-120 right now. In AE if it hits you with the high hitbox it would be 80, otherwise 110. Something along those lines.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
U2 being changed to a charge has me pretty bummed out, though.[/QUOTE]

U2 also got a damage nerf, if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Isn't U1 charge as well?
Or is that inconsequential?[/QUOTE]

U1 is also a charge, but Bison's U2 punished a lot of good stuff and faster (as Jim mentioned)

You pretty much couldn't throw fireballs at all once Bison had U2. Also I know a handful of Bison's locally that use the U2 on knockdown, for that lame-o cross-up guess.

You could probably still dash U2 with Bison, but having one his Ultras as a non-charge motion (obviously) made it faster for him to punish since he doesn't need sit on a charge. You lose that easy, quick (and sometimes) surprising Ultra.

[quote name='asianxcore']U2 also got a damage nerf, if I'm not mistaken.

U1 is also a charge, but Bison's U2 punished a lot of good stuff and faster (as Jim mentioned)

You pretty much couldn't throw fireballs at all once Bison had U2. Also I know a handful of Bison's locally that use the U2 on knockdown, for that lame-o cross-up guess.

You could probably still dash U2 with Bison, but having one his Ultras as a non-charge motion (obviously) made it faster for him to punish since he doesn't need sit on a charge. You lose that easy, quick (and sometimes) surprising Ultra.[/QUOTE]

It got a buff. 420->450.

I can see what you mean about the change in motion making it not as quick, but I was mainly inquiring about the fact that Jimbo indicated that U1 may be easier to combo into... since they're probably the same motion now, I wonder why U1 would be easier to combo into exactly.

--

I apparently have a copy of SSF4 for 360 coming my way -- what's the deal with the CAG Scrub Club or whatever and what do I do with that "tag"?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It got a buff. 420->450.

I can see what you mean about the change in motion making it not as quick, but I was mainly inquiring about the fact that Jimbo indicated that U1 may be easier to combo into... since they're probably the same motion now, I wonder why U1 would be easier to combo into exactly.

--

I apparently have a copy of SSF4 for 360 coming my way -- what's the deal with the CAG Scrub Club or whatever and what do I do with that "tag"?[/QUOTE]

It got a small buff, but lost all greatness because of the inability to punish instantly. U1 is still stronger.

Not sure I follow your other comment - just because a move has the same motion doesn't mean that it has the same properties or comes out in the same way. U1 is easier to combo because it comes out just like a scissor kick.

I have it on 360 if you want to play.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It got a buff. 420->450.

--

I apparently have a copy of SSF4 for 360 coming my way -- what's the deal with the CAG Scrub Club or whatever and what do I do with that "tag"?[/QUOTE]

Let me know so we can have the battle of the Phrosts.

interesting..
- The Thing was considered, but the developers thought he'd be too similar to The Hulk
- The Human Torch was completed, but got sacked because he took up too much RAM. Marvel suggested replacing him with Super-Skull
- X-23 is in because Niitsuma wanted a young Marvel female to balance out the roster
- Marvel didn't want to put Shuma-Gorath in at first, but later gave in after Capcom convinced him that he's a popular and important part of the series
- The announcement of Spider-Man was held off until TGS because of the webslinger's popularity in Japan.
- Felicia hasn't appeared in an English gameplay video because of ESRB.

human torch woulda been fun, but I think skrull makes more sense (plus I like him more)

also not happy they went with X-23.... just watch, she'll be my main >_

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Shuma Gorath is "a popular and important part of the series?" fuck YOU CAPCOM.[/QUOTE]

Hey hey hey... remember, Capcom comes from the land of Ultraman so Gorath makes sense in Japan at least.

Got my Seimitsu LS-40. Haven't installed it yet, but just fuckin around with the thing indicates me that I like this much better than the JLF.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Shuma Gorath is "a popular and important part of the series?" fuck YOU CAPCOM.[/QUOTE]

I think those are all from the twitter account which may or may not be credible.

that japan vs us youtube clip is more like "tv show vs movie" animation

there's a big difference in that fact alone

bread's done
Back