FGT # 12 is milky shakable. ice cream ice cream ice cream on top.

spike suuuuuit~~!!!

dogderp.gif

Why do pugs always look so damn confused? Maybe they don't know what kind of animal they are, because they're way too ugly to be dogs.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Why do pugs always look so damn confused? Maybe they don't know what kind of animal they are, because they're way too ugly to be dogs.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which blazblue layout do you guys prefer:

BCDS
A

or

ABCS
D

That is, people who use sticks for blazblue, what's your actual button mapping... I'm having trouble identifying one that's comfortable. Where do you put the taunt/function buttons? And do you use any of the "combo" buttons for A+B+C+D, for example?

Why put drive at the bottom? so you can have your fingers on all 4 buttons? You'd think more people would do:
ABCD
S

Halp!

Last edited by a moderator:
SERIOUS IMPORTANT QUESTION:

did the Blazblue announcer just have a hard time saying "level" and then the dev team ran with it and called the rounds "rebels"? or is there some alternate meaning of the word "rebel" that I'm missing?

how do you beat spammy hondas? one beat me and i asked him to do endless so i could finally figure it out, but i lost like 30 times in a row.

i anti-air his jump ins, and i anti-air his butt splashes. but he does so many i might fuck up once in a while, and then i enter this wake up game where i can only backdash from a command grab or a bait a butt splash. i EX shou on wake up to get out of it as he never blocks but that's only with meter.

and when i get a knock down, he's always doing ex-head butt on wake up so i put a fb out there and that works until he has U1 up. then i'm basically useless, maybe do a cross up so he'll waste meter but that's still a free escape for him.

=[

it makes feel terrible because i do well against "better" hondas, but i can't handle 20 buttsplahes and random ochio throws. And I can anti-air all day long but he has so much health he doesn't care, he'll just wait for that one time i miss.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That is, people who use sticks for blazblue, what's your actual button mapping... I'm having trouble identifying one that's comfortable. Where do you put the taunt/function buttons? And do you use any of the "combo" buttons for A+B+C+D, for example?[/QUOTE]who do you use??

I use type A becoz I am a Litchi player and I do not like doing srk motions with my corresponding attack button in the LK/short position...

From the Sakura thread on SRK...

Honda's recovery on super is 31 frames.

Sakura's dash is 18 frames. 18 x 3 > 31, so obviously, you cannot punish him. 18 x 2 > 31, so again, can't punish. You can punish if he whiffs into a corner or is close enough for 1 dash into ultra. 18 + 6/7 < 31. - TOKiMONSTA

-You really need to know your AAs in this match. Zone him out with fireballs, and if you jumps, punish it with the proper sho, and juggle if possible. If you get knocked out of it or trade, then you used the wrong version. And you also need to know when he is in c.fierce range.
-Remember to keep him honest. If he starts focusing fireballs and dashing towards you, zone him with st.RH.
-Unless he predicts your jumps, using air tatsu to get out of the corner is very effective - dragonballjoseph

Like Dan just zone him to death.
All buttslams can be beaten out with c.hp.
When in close its mix up city. Either he mixes you up or you mix him up. Try to make your combos count and get the dizzy. After he is dizzied you will win so long as you don't get hit by anything stupid.

I go with U1 for the damage but if you are zoning right you'll have many chances for U2. - Mr. Flowers

Focus dash > punish works against buttsmash. - Skatan Milla

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That's because their dive kicks should be the least of your worries.[/QUOTE]

^
This

Also (most) Dive Kicks are too good in SFIV/SSFIV

Really? Rufus dive kicks are all I'm worried about. It's free pressure for him, because I never figured out the option select for it. cr.hp never comes out.

Great article, ReRo, thanks!

MAG-fuckING-NETO.

At least we can be sure if Sentinel gets in like a lot of the leaks suggest, he will have a Mango color scheme. HELL YEAH.

and just so you guys can get your daily fix
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA[/MEDIA]

When I play BB, I use. . .

ABC
D

. . .because that's 1. The layout I use in Soul games, same as the arcade, sub D for block and C for K, and 2. The layout I use in Melty Blood, another weeaboo ass fighter.

:bouncy:

Think Imma get back into some GAROU and play more 3S this weekend. GGPO, sons.

ABC
D

Though, I did use the other layout the first few weeks when bbct came out...but didn't like using it for Rachel so I switched.

Fyi:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']mvc3 achievements leaked -- looks like a 3rd darkstalkers character is on the disc (lei lei if the leak is true). The rest are interesting but hard to tell anything concrete from (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-3/achievements/):

character requirements: (these are specifically referring to playing with these characters)
-make a team composed of weapon-x test subjects, and win a match. (arcade/xbox live only):
Wolverine/x-23/deadpool.

-make a team composed of those who dwell in the darkness, and win a match. (arcade/xbox live only):
Morrigan/felicia/????

-make a team composed of women who can fly, and win a match. (arcade/xbox live only):
Storm/morrigan/trish

-make a team of three who have altered their bodies, and win a match. (arcade/xbox live only):
Iron man/spencer/doom?m.o.d.o.k.? (not too sure about this one)

-make a team composed of the big 3 and win a match. (arcade/xbox live only):
Cap america/iron man/thor. (avengers)

-settle things between former s.t.a.r.s. Members in a xbox live match.:
Chris v. Wesker.

-bring about an end to the civil war in a xbox live match.:
Cap america v. Iron man.

-put an end to this game of spider and fly in a xbox live match.:
Spiderman? Taskmaster?

-decide who is the true master of the fist in a xbox live match.
Akuma v. Ryu?

-make a match on xbox live between the marquee characters for this game a reality.
Ryu v. Wolverine?

-make a match on xbox live between a national hero and a killing machine a reality.:
Cap america v. M.o.d.o.k.?[/quote]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']source for the pic? screams fake to me[/QUOTE]

It was from the debunked twitter account, I believe.
It's pretty much fake, as far as the community is concerned. The silhouettes are from CSV2 or CFJ artwork, I think. Whichever crossover type game had Haggar and Lei Lei.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']source for the pic? screams fake to me[/QUOTE]

corrosivefrost is right.

Though the way that "rumor" list is going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Hsien-Ko.

[quote name='asianxcore']corrosivefrost is right.

Though the way that "rumor" list is going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Hsien-Ko.[/QUOTE]

Neither would I -- lupinko still seems credible and while people are generally not apt to buying into leak lists, his is the most credible and has been on the money so far. HK/LL would be alright by me. I guess I could deal with Akuma too, if that other one about Fist of the Satsui no Hadou...

Hey is anyone going to westcoast warzone here? I dunno if the Seattle room will have enough space for all the players potentially going, so who would be down to split a room?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Anyone near chicago going to Frosty Faustings III? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'm in Naperthrille, and no. Because I don't even know what it is.

bread's done
Back