FGT #17 went 0-2 in MK4 at EVO and macked on Kayo Police

Haha I miss the fried chicken from Wicked Spoon :whistle2:(

I don't wanna wait 11 months to get it again.

FG related, AE for free on PC is sick. Been playing it again fairly frequently. They made Yun hella fun, just like 3s. Love it. Anyone care to help me out with some bnb's? I've been using cr. mp, cr. mp, st. mp xx l. lunge punch. I know I can do h. dragon kicks but it's been hard for me to get the timing on it, so I'm just using the combo i'm sure i can finish. anything else? i was browsing SRK and shit but those boards are a mess.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
FG related, AE for free on PC is sick. Been playing it again fairly frequently. They made Yun hella fun, just like 3s. Love it. Anyone care to help me out with some bnb's? I've been using cr. mp, cr. mp, st. mp xx l. lunge punch. I know I can do h. dragon kicks but it's been hard for me to get the timing on it, so I'm just using the combo i'm sure i can finish. anything else? i was browsing SRK and shit but those boards are a mess.[/QUOTE]

cr. lk, cr. lp, s. lp, s.mp xx HK Up-Kicks

[quote name='asianxcore']cr. lk, cr. lp, s. lp, s.mp xx HK Up-Kicks[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud.

So who is everyone going to main in 3s? Anyone switching with the release of OE?

I mainly play Hugo, Ryu and Yun. I also dabble with Urien. When OE comes out, I wanna spend more time with Urien and maybe learn Alex.

Got the tenpeat achievement in AE a bit ago.

feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thanks bud.

So who is everyone going to main in 3s? Anyone switching with the release of OE?

I mainly play Hugo, Ryu and Yun. I also dabble with Urien. When OE comes out, I wanna spend more time with Urien and maybe learn Alex.[/QUOTE]

Chun Li, Ken, and Elena.

i remember when we subbed "bob" for "hwoarang" because hwoarang was too hard to pronounce.

then they really came out with bob. lol

Playing Tekken 6 every other night and I've been getting some hate mail from my Ganryu. Here's one I got last night from the brilliant lad ORBITER152. Keep in mind it's a bit vulgar.

go suk one $$$ sending a dick pic to your mom she said your dads to small like yours
Lovely

[quote name='Rodimus']Playing Tekken 6 every other night and I've been getting some hate mail from my Ganryu. Here's one I got last night from the brilliant lad ORBITER152. Keep in mind it's a bit vulgar.

go suk one $$$ sending a dick pic to your mom she said your dads to small like yours
Lovely[/QUOTE]

damn, I want to see the replay for that fight!

[quote name='Rodimus']Playing Tekken 6 every other night and I've been getting some hate mail from my Ganryu. Here's one I got last night from the brilliant lad ORBITER152. Keep in mind it's a bit vulgar.

Lovely[/QUOTE]

If you were playing on Ps3 I'd be down for some games :(

I want to work on my Dragunov

Nemesis looks like someone I might play as in UMvC3

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']As I recall, somebody in one of the Capcom interviews stated that they were fixing bugs like that.[/QUOTE]

Yea, game breaking bugs are being fixed, but other bugs/glitches are being left in for the sake of gameplay.

[quote name='JEKKI']Chicken Reflectaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!![/QUOTE]

"Yo bro, when you gonna cop summa dat Chicken?"

"Dude, Imma cop summa dat Chicken Now." :cool:

I wish capcom would do a 2DHD sprite street fighter with all the characters from sf4, alpha 3, Third strike, EX+ alpha, and the World warriors.

[quote name='Thomas96']I wish capcom would do a 2DHD sprite street fighter with all the characters from sf4, alpha 3, Third strike, EX+ alpha, and the World warriors.[/QUOTE]
they did half of that in a game called Capcom Fighting Evolution.

it didn't go over so well.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Capcom Fighting Evolution was sweet just for the Warzard characters.

Shit was like paying money for MUGEN.[/QUOTE]

MUGEN? Is that like some sort of new chicken?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I got Popeyes for the first time in 8+ years today.

111_20110710202802_obama_rage_face.png
[/QUOTE]

what exactly did you have... details man!

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']TEAM NOAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OXQqAXQvk[/QUOTE]

Haha I was wondering if anyone was going to post that.

Shoutouts to Haunts IPW and RogerDodger IPW for letting two of their normal Starbase Wednesday commentators do their own commentary haha

I honestly switched to that team because I wasn't really in the mood to play serious (shitty week at work/classes + hostage situation near my town causing 4+ hours of traffic I had to sit in). I told Dacidbro (who is a friend of mine) that I switched teams because he knows if he gets at my Dormammu quick, I usually crumble because he's my best character. Dacidbro is also like 20x the MVC3 player I am and I told him I wasn't expecting to win at all. He got Top 25 at EVO 2011.

Also playing against Chrisis (godlike MVC3 Viper Player) later on in the tourney.....I had no business winning 2 matches in best 2/3 against him.

He did say afterward that it wasn't that he wasn't respecting me enough, that it was too much disrespect :lol:

I ended up getting a ridiculously undeserved 3rd place.

[quote name='asianxcore']SSFIV: AE 2012 Location Tests starts next week in Japan. IPW posted it up on their Facebook page this morning.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see a shitty version of Makoto again and Viper nerfs!

[quote name='distgfx']Can't wait to see a shitty version of Makoto again and Viper nerfs![/QUOTE]

Can't wait for no Viper nerfs, lame Akuma nerfs, lots of twins nerfs and more Seth nerfs.

bread's done
Back