FGT #17 went 0-2 in MK4 at EVO and macked on Kayo Police

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Watching socal stream TvC, more or less to troll RoyalFlush for getting beat by that 8 year old in Marvel.[/QUOTE]

lol that was my pool

[quote name='asianxcore']I agree with you there. After watching ROM play Yang at a local session about a week before EVO, I was convinced.

Just seeing that Sim is unable to Snipe Yang on hit or on block since it's a full animation U2 for Yang is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

reset crossup shoulder is bullshit though, it gives yun a 3 frame command grab in the corner for 2 bars after a target combo, which then leads into ultra on a bunch of people.

Classic MK3 Sub Zero tomorrow... I hope they keep up the classic costume stuff even though they're not doing any more DLC characters for MK9 Vanilla -_- I still am happy that MK9 Evo finals surprised me and were actually really fun to watch and good... unlike all the pre matches cept for this one:
cookiecrumble-o.gif

Side note... working on some new stuff to kill time before my masters picks up...

KoKoChantel2-02.png

more here: http://www.wolfofvictoria.com/2011/08/revisectormine.html

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'] Side note... working on some new stuff to kill time before my masters picks up...[/QUOTE]

You should be working on that tattoo design fool.

Jim and I saw that Kitana Cosplayer when we were playing Casuals on EVO Saturday.

It was funny then too.

[quote name='heavyd853']reset crossup shoulder is bullshit though, it gives yun a 3 frame command grab in the corner for 2 bars after a target combo, which then leads into ultra on a bunch of people.[/QUOTE]

They are both equal in the retard department. I agree with kainzero in that Yang is slightly better but untapped because the market is flooded with Yuns.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll be totally honest, I forgot. Send me some references again sorry >_[/QUOTE]

Just check your FB messages fool

Mk was really entertaining to watch competitively hopefully next year the talent will be even greater.

[quote name='asianxcore']They are both equal in the retard department. I agree with kainzero in that Yang is slightly better but untapped because the market is flooded with Yuns.[/QUOTE]

i watched a video of yun that makes me think otherwise.
man he's so good. i feel like if they made his bnb harder to do and not lead to such an easy wake up game then he'd be an alright character.

[quote name='SmallWind']@_@ Just got an email with a code for AE for being at EVO2011.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty sweet gift, if I say so myself

[quote name='SmallWind']@_@ Just got an email with a code for AE for being at EVO2011.[/QUOTE]

Me too!! Pretty stoked since I haven't bought it yet.

So I redeemed my code but I can't see how to DL it from GFW.... it just says "you've redeemed your code for SSF4AE" but no link to DL or anything.... kinda confused haha

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']So I redeemed my code but I can't see how to DL it from GFW.... it just says "you've redeemed your code for SSF4AE" but no link to DL or anything.... kinda confused haha[/QUOTE]

Try getting it off Steam?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Try getting it off Steam?[/QUOTE]

I figured it out, for whatever reason I ended up having to go to xbox.com, and then account history or whatever it's called, and look at my used codes and click re-download from there. Probably a little glitch in their system since they are integrating GFW and Xbox.

So anyway, now my install is stuck at 5% T_T

I'll post back up when I figure out a solution in case anyone else has the same problem. fuckING PC GAMING!

[quote name='distgfx']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Pretty true, I've only had a few issues with Steam over the years, nothing as annoying as this. It's STILL not installing :roll:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Pretty true, I've only had a few issues with Steam over the years, nothing as annoying as this. It's STILL not installing :roll:[/QUOTE]

I would just report the issue or try the code on Steam, GFWL always fucks up somehow

Yeah I'm giving up, all the shitty solutions I see on Google are failing me, I guess I'll just email them. I was looking forward to some training mode with Yun and Yang, but fuck it.

This "gift" ended up being some Monkey's Paw shit.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yeah I'm giving up, all the shitty solutions I see on Google are failing me, I guess I'll just email them. I was looking forward to some training mode with Yun and Yang, but fuck it.

This "gift" ended up being some Monkey's Paw shit.[/QUOTE]

From the SRK News Post:

As I announced at the Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition panel at Evo, all registered participants at Evo will be receiving a free digital copy of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition PC compliments of Capcom and Microsoft.

The tokens that have been sent out are redeemable via Microsoft’s Games for Windows Live Marketplace. Instructions for installation and quick checks for latest drivers are all linked within the email.

The emails with the tokens were sent via Evo’s organizers in the last hour or so and if you were a player at Evo, they should be in the email account you registered with. Please do check your spam folders/filters as there’s a solid chance things could get stuck there.

If you were a registered player and are having difficulties getting your codes, please contact MrWizard at [email protected].

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']This "gift" ended up being some Monkey's Paw shit.[/QUOTE]

They should have given out Steam codes instead. You wouldn't have to put up with this crap then.

Happy B-Day, small one.

Happy birthday SmallWind!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yess!!! I already pre-ordered but my one gripe with SFIII partially has always been the music so I'm glad the Bionic Commando Rearmed (which rocked) guy remixed all the music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYUFVjmeIw&t=4m16s[/QUOTE]

I seriously can't wait for 3rd Strike to drop, probably will become one of my most played games on Xbox now ;)

Happy B-Day, smallwind!

I am not looking forward to SFIII. Because I play Hugo, and Hugo gets bodied easily.

[quote name='Kimura']I seriously can't wait for 3rd Strike to drop, probably will become one of my most played games on Xbox now ;)[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I added you. Always good to have another person to play with.

[quote name='B:L']Because I play Hugo[/QUOTE]

Me too!

[quote name='B:L']Happy B-Day, smallwind!

I am not looking forward to SFIII. Because I play Hugo, and Hugo gets bodied easily.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Me too![/QUOTE]
Yes, I play Hugo too.

We shall get bodied together, like the men that we are. :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yess!!! I already pre-ordered but my one gripe with SFIII partially has always been the music so I'm glad the Bionic Commando Rearmed (which rocked) guy remixed all the music!
[/QUOTE]
Two things.

1. Blasphemy, 3S's soundtrack is good shit, specifically the remixed one on the console versions.

2. BC Rearmed did have a great soundtrack, dude is a pimp.

[quote name='B:L']I am not looking forward to SFIII. Because I play Hugo, and I get bodied easily.[/QUOTE]
stop blaming tiers, boy!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']This is me playing Ghost Rider, Hawkeye and Sentinel in the very first match in the video haha[/QUOTE]

Ghost Rider Throw/OTG was sweet.

Also LOL at Sentinel.

bread's done
Back