FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='GuardianE']Yeah, he's terrifying with the right assists covering his mix-up. I think he definitely needs to be adjusted in the next patch, mostly for the glasses mechanic and the random cross-up super. I just hope Capcom doesn't go too crazy with it.

I think the delay in the Hawkeye super used up all of Shadow Servant's invincibility in that trade. That was smart, hahah.[/QUOTE]

With that Hawkeye Super, I had done it before but not with Morrigan's Super. One of my friends plays Doom and the Finger Lasers Super has more durability than the Gimlet, so it nulls it. The other Super trades with that too and it's almost always worth the trade.

Ukrainian chicks can get pretty high up on the hotness ladder. For some though it's a lot easier for me to talk to American or even Israeli girls though... something about that Eastern European mentality throws me off.

I have a Galaxy S2 and I'm totally in love with it. I've never actually used a WM9 phone but it looks a bit on the basic side.. one thing that I like about my phone more than the iPhone is I can really fuck with it.. like I can hack it from here to Oklahoma and then just revert back to the stock ROM if I mess anything up. It's cool :D

just played Jekki. Good games. Though the connection was getting worse each time we played? It was weird.

Time for hank to step up to the KOF.

bread's done
Back