FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Indeed. I'm in the same boat, except only cougars got that memo.[/QUOTE]how much older are these cougars compared to you?!?!

these young girls just aint doing it for me anymore lol.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Nah my $$$$a it aint like that. I KNOW I'm the shit. I was just unsure of whether or not the hot broads got the memo or not.[/QUOTE]
OG Phrosty back in effect?

[quote name='JEKKI']how much older are these cougars compared to you?!?!

these young girls just aint doing it for me anymore lol.[/QUOTE]
Depends. Late 30s is under 10 years older, but there was a rich one that I thought was in her mid 40s, turns out she was 56. lol Her boy toy clad in Under Armor didn't like me dancing with her though, gave me dirty looks all night.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']OG Phrosty back in effect?[/QUOTE]

Yea right I wish. :(

We went out and it was a pretty good night.. but she rejected my advancements. Saying she has morals and doesn't hook up on the first date. What a crock of shit. :(

[quote name='PhrostByte']But can you play as Sodom? No! I want my Sodomy damnit!

I might be going out with a very hot female tonight.. I'm surprised. I used to think only busted bitches liked me.[/QUOTE]

I was down in Miami las weekend and had a fucking great ass time with a girl I liked alot in my grad studies... fuckin' danced, made out, n shit, but back home she don't want none due to recent her breakup :cry: I was going to treat her good for whatever she wanted too.

Well, onto greener passages :(

I like how Jimbo's post is flanked by two rejection posts.

Being rejected sucks. :cry:

Videogames never reject you. ^__^

Videogames 1, bitches 0.

But real talk, not putting out on a first date means she isn't a skank presumably. That's a plus IMO.

Unless she's just a skank that doesn't like you more than her bottom feeder fuck buddies, in which case they can fuck off. :nottalking:

No hank.. she didn't even want to kiss me. It's alright though cuz I'm old enough and experienced enough to move on quickly. Tomorrow I might go out with another Russian Israeli girl.. slightly less hot but still an 8. Also some other perks (28, so she's an adult.. unlike the young girls I've been dating lately). And she has her own place! That's the most important one :)

[quote name='PhrostByte']No hank.. she didn't even want to kiss me. It's alright though cuz I'm old enough and experienced enough to move on quickly. Tomorrow I might go out with another Russian Israeli girl.. slightly less hot but still an 8. Also some other perks (28, so she's an adult.. unlike the young girls I've been dating lately). And she has her own place! That's the most important one :)[/QUOTE]
Damn, not even a kiss? Ice cold.

This other girl sounds better anyway. Older and has her own place are definite perks when you've been dealing with young immature girls. Though age doesn't equal maturity, it can at least clue you in.

Do it.

Age means maturity here man.. these girls are fresh out of the army.. always lived with their parents and never had a job before..

The only reason I was interested in the first girl was cuz she was smoking hot... that's also the reason I'm talking to the other one, but I assume older girls play less games and that it might be a better shot.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like how Jimbo's post is flanked by two rejection posts.

Being rejected sucks. :cry:

Videogames never reject you. ^__^

Videogames 1, bitches 0.[/QUOTE]
it's all about the akb48 psp game

you can reject them and end up with no one
wait what, what kind of silly game is this

but no seriously videogames induce lots of rage

Haven't had a point to post here in a while but since I played the KOFXIII demo I can. Good demo, liked the game, I'll pick it up down the road sometime.

My complaint is the lack of new characters. I was playing K' and realized it's just more of the same. I'd like some new blood to experiment with, otherwise I might as well play 2K2UM.

FGT!

food

girls

and things!!

almost the 3 things I care about... if only there was a word for money that starts with a T.

yep, now it's full circle.. it's like how in Ukraine people considered me Jewish, in America they considered me Russian, and in Israel they consider me American. weird.

I had to google tomoney to see if it was a real thing...

it wasnt... but the first result was a linkedin profile for Tom Oney.

khGBH.jpg

what about Trillions of dollars?!?!

or Tales... as in Duck Tales, coz that n$$$a Scrooge McDuck gots hella money!!!

[quote name='PhrostByte']yep, now it's full circle.. it's like how in Ukraine people considered me Jewish, in America they considered me Russian, and in Israel they consider me American. weird.[/QUOTE]
Ukraine has the rep of having the most beautiful women in the world. Confirm or deny?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ukraine has the rep of having the most beautiful women in the world. Confirm or deny?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do be aite.

Finally I'm figuring out how to play dat Mahvel...

Frank is def my main guy now
Spencer seems like he'll be on the team
Currently contemplating having Firebrand

I suck ass against people but I feel like I u understand doing combos the right way now with OTGs and whatnot. Still I'm learning primarily through frank so I have a ways to go

Frank in particular seems like he needs a team built around him so he can level up. What everyone is doing is pairing him with up characters that have long supers, like Dante, so you recover from team hyper combos early enough to get lots of levels off a single combo or random THCs

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Frank in particular seems like he needs a team built around him so he can level up. What everyone is doing is pairing him with up characters that have long supers, like Dante, so you recover from team hyper combos early enough to get lots of levels off a single combo or random THCs[/QUOTE]

Once I get him to lvl 3 he's good for me. Later leveling up is just icing but not necessary... for me at least.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Hey Jim I heard you have a Windows Mobile phone... how's that?[/QUOTE]

I really like it actually. Having used all 3 mobile OS, Windows is my favorite. It is designed really intuitively and makes things like Facebook integration, which I hated on both iOS and Android, work really well. Also not sure if it is device specific but I get 3 days of battery per charge, which is hella convenient.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']All smartphone operating systems are good IMHO... You just have to find the one that fits your taste.[/QUOTE]

The stock Android OS on phones gives me a lot of trouble, I would not recommend it.

[quote name='distgfx']The stock Android OS on phones gives me a lot of trouble, I would not recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Some people might be ok with it, so again it's still a preference thing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Some people might be ok with it, so again it's still a preference thing.[/QUOTE]

Okay with crashing?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I've put less then 10 total hours into Ultimate so far. fucking Skyrim taking up all my time! I have like 40 hours put into it.[/QUOTE]

Haha I could tell when we played those 5 games of UMVC3 on XBL yesterday.

I think I've put in 65-70 hours total on my own copy of UMVC3 360 as of tonight.

[quote name='asianxcore']Haha I could tell when we played those 5 games of UMVC3 on XBL yesterday.

I think I've put in 65-70 hours total on my own copy of UMVC3 360 as of tonight.[/QUOTE]

lol you know it is bad when you are seeing new moves and the game has been out a month.

either way GGs man.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']lol you know it is bad when you are seeing new moves and the game has been out a month.

either way GGs man.[/QUOTE]

Definitely GG's. Hopefully after you finish Skyrim in 2014, you'll find a team you really like in UMVC3.

[quote name='GuardianE']GGs, asianxcore! I'm so free to command throws, hah. Thanks for the matches. First good Nova and Hawkeye I've played.[/QUOTE]

GG's to you too. Man I hate Wesker! Too much damage off literally nothing!

Thanks for the kind words about my Nova/Hawkeye. I didn't do a lot of combos I do with Nova because of our West Coast/East Coast connection. I tried but dropped them a lot of the time. Still in the lab with both of them since they are so fun. Also still trying to find the right team for Dorm, but I'm so addicted to the Nova/Hawkeye/Sent team.

I didn't think you were free to Command Throws, that Fake Instant Frypan/Flight Cancel freezes up a lot of folks because it gets them blocking early, which opens up a free dash Command Grab with Sent :)

[quote name='asianxcore']GG's to you too. Man I hate Wesker! Too much damage off literally nothing!

Thanks for the kind words about my Nova/Hawkeye. I didn't do a lot of combos I do with Nova because of our West Coast/East Coast connection. I tried but dropped them a lot of the time. Still in the lab with both of them since they are so fun. Also still trying to find the right team for Dorm, but I'm so addicted to the Nova/Hawkeye/Sent team.

I didn't think you were free to Command Throws, that Fake Instant Frypan/Flight Cancel freezes up a lot of folks because it gets them blocking early, which opens up a free dash Command Grab with Sent :)[/QUOTE]

I definitely understand the sentiment on Wesker. He's always been on my team, but I'd like to see him adjusted to encourage people to play smarter with him instead of just running him on anchor. His more complex combos actually do less damage because of the new damage scaling (or prevent certain extensions because of the new hitstun scaling). I've never really used him as anchor (I think he's a better point character/second point character), and it's really obvious when people throw him on a team just for the random X-Factor comeback.

Yeah, that Fake Frying Pan was slick. I just sat there nodding my head. I couldn't even be frustrated over that one. :p

But watching myself getting command thrown made me realize that my command throw timing is really terrible. Something I need to work on for sure with Wesker and Morrigan is getting the timing on setting up command throws.

[quote name='GuardianE']I definitely understand the sentiment on Wesker. He's always been on my team, but I'd like to see him adjusted to encourage people to play smarter with him instead of just running him on anchor. His more complex combos actually do less damage because of the new damage scaling (or prevent certain extensions because of the new hitstun scaling). I've never really used him as anchor (I think he's a better point character/second point character), and it's really obvious when people throw him on a team just for the random X-Factor comeback.

Yeah, that Fake Frying Pan was slick. I just sat there nodding my head. I couldn't even be frustrated over that one. :p

But watching myself getting command thrown made me realize that my command throw timing is really terrible. Something I need to work on for sure with Wesker and Morrigan is getting the timing on setting up command throws.[/QUOTE]

I'm also in the camp that think Wesker is most annoying played on point or second. I played him on point w/ Dorm + Akuma in Vanilla. Wesker is 10x more annoying with Assists backing up all of his mixups.....for sure!

I still hate him though. He's a great all around character and dishes out the pain pretty quickly (and often!)

I noticed that with your Command Throws. Many times you would get me in a short block string with Wesker, I was afraid to twitch because I was thinking a Command Grab would be coming, but I only got hit a handful of times out of the 45+ matches we've played.

Also LOL @ Hawkeye's Diagonal Exploding Arrows Super trading in his favor vs. Morrigan's DP Super.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Yes, they do be aite.[/QUOTE]
One of my buddies came back from tour a couple months back, and he said they're incredibly hot. One more place to visit in the world ^_^

Giamela.

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm also in the camp that think Wesker is most annoying played on point or second. I played him on point w/ Dorm + Akuma in Vanilla. Wesker is 10x more annoying with Assists backing up all of his mixups.....for sure!

I still hate him though. He's a great all around character and dishes out the pain pretty quickly (and often!)

I noticed that with your Command Throws. Many times you would get me in a short block string with Wesker, I was afraid to twitch because I was thinking a Command Grab would be coming, but I only got hit a handful of times out of the 45+ matches we've played.

Also LOL @ Hawkeye's Diagonal Exploding Arrows Super trading in his favor vs. Morrigan's DP Super.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's terrifying with the right assists covering his mix-up. I think he definitely needs to be adjusted in the next patch, mostly for the glasses mechanic and the random cross-up super. I just hope Capcom doesn't go too crazy with it.

I think the delay in the Hawkeye super used up all of Shadow Servant's invincibility in that trade. That was smart, hahah.

bread's done
Back