FGT XIX loves the smell of napalm in the morning.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I really like Nemesis, but I don't know if I wanna replace Hulk yet.[/QUOTE]

-Nemesis' TK Rocket Launcher kills bad Assist calling

-cr.H= only -7 on Block and cancel into LP Clothesline which is only (grossly) -2

-Command Grab BS off of resets

-j.M can combo into itself twice, so meeting Nemesis in the air means he can dish out some damage without a relaunch Assist.

-j.S = +18 on Block

Amongst many many fun things :)

Stopped using Nemesis, although I found a fun reset that can one-shot most of the cast with one bar. Sticking with VJoe/Frank/Ryu.

I've barely had time with UMvC3 (blame Skyrim and my old D&D background) but I'm looking to main Nova since he legitimately makes sense to me.. Frank isn't has hard as I thought though he kinda sucks.

So far my for sure team for the moment is:

Nova / Frank / ???

I don't know who the fuck to have as my third... might be Spencer.

lol I got Marvel coz I got it cheap.

played for like 20 minutes and am like why did I buy this game?!?!?!

lol off to craigslist it goes.

I'll see u guys next week for sum KOF/Tekken action!!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']IFrank isn't has hard as I thought though he kinda sucks.
[/QUOTE]

Frank sucks? You are crazy.

You must not be watching any of the streams showing solid Frank West play or teams that help him get to Level 5.

Isn't frank the only guy in UMvC3 who does chip damage on his normals once he's leveled up? That sounds pretty fuckin' sweet to me.

[quote name='distgfx']Isn't frank the only guy in UMvC3 who does chip damage on his normals once he's leveled up? That sounds pretty fuckin' sweet to me.[/QUOTE]

Ghost Rider does chip on his normals. But that's mostly because the Chains aren't seen as an extension of his body, but a Special Move.

[quote name='asianxcore']Frank sucks? You are crazy.

You must not be watching any of the streams showing solid Frank West play or teams that help him get to Level 5.[/QUOTE]

I am not as rabbid about UMvC3 as most people are so I am not in the know of anything bout it honestly.

I've gotten less time to get into it and more people to play with... wtf?

and yes, I suck alot at UMvC3. Like a ton. In fact, nobody has ever sat down and explained half the shit in the game to me. At least MvC2 made sense to me.

[quote name='distgfx']So uh... is the netcode in UMvC3 really better than MvC3's? I'm sure most of you have played online by now.[/QUOTE]

It's as good as SSFIV on a good day for me. I've only had one really laggy match out of the 100+ games I've played.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It's as good as SSFIV on a good day for me. I've only had one really laggy match out of the 100+ games I've played.[/QUOTE]

Eh, good enough, I guess. :bouncy:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Which system are y'all on for mahvel? I'll be on 360 in a couple of days :D[/QUOTE]

Beef - PS3
Me - PS3 eventually
Jimbo - 360
axc - both?
ReRo - PS3?

I'm on 360.

Edit: Just saw distgfx covered it. Thanks bud!

Currently running Iron Fist / Ghost Rider / Doom. Really liking this team. I mess around quite a bit with Nova too, looking to build a team with Nova and Cap on it...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']When it hits I'll be on vita. Right now PS3.

Any beginner guide to help me be at least something?[/QUOTE]

Get the strategy guide. It's seriously awesome, no BS. It was written by dudes from the scene.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']When it hits I'll be on vita. Right now PS3.

Any beginner guide to help me be at least something?[/QUOTE]
You can always jump on the Shoryuken.com forums for some good info

[quote name='distgfx']So uh... is the netcode in UMvC3 really better than MvC3's? I'm sure most of you have played online by now.[/QUOTE]

I've mostly been playing Player Matches against friends who live locally and the connection is good. I've played one of my friends in SoCal and the connection was good, he seemed to be hitting most of the Dante combos he was doing.

Haven't played with anyone outside of Cali. Some of the matches I've run into on Ranked have been downright terrible.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Which system are y'all on for mahvel? I'll be on 360 in a couple of days :D[/QUOTE]

I have it for both, but been playing more on 360.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Get the strategy guide. It's seriously awesome, no BS. It was written by dudes from the scene.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I usually never buy strat guides so I didnt even think about it even though I know good people wrote it... any deals on it?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']You can always jump on the Shoryuken.com forums for some good info[/QUOTE]

I tend to stay away due to all the crazyness but I'll check it out.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I tend to stay away due to all the crazyness but I'll check it out.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I don't get in on the convos n whatnot, I just poke around and take what I need :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I don't get in on the convos n whatnot, I just poke around and take what I need :)[/QUOTE]

I'd do that, but I hate having to filter through shit just to get what I need >_

[quote name='JEKKI']lol arent u a grad student?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but totally different shit. Art Grad school kinda has its own rules totally different from regular grad schools...

also, kinda pissed my whole life living in Miami I never took the time to go to Final Round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMG2YSDV8dk

It has only been open in the past two years but my old friend runs the place... I think Inever went because life outside of school at the time was not an option... funny thing is that I'm back in school now but make time to go to the local scene.

also, awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFb2WxIDOaM

[quote name='asianxcore']Picked up King Of Fighters XIII for Xbox 360 today. Woo!

Eventually will get it for PS3 as well.[/QUOTE]

Went to a local tourney lan gaming event where UMvC3 and AE were played...

someone was running KoFXIII and it looked nice. I'll be getting it from gamefly tomorrow so I hope it holds up

also totally forgot about the SCIII characters having their own fighting style rather than palette swaps....

http://shoryuken.com/2011/11/22/what-happened-to-the-diversity-in-soul-caliburs-character-creation/

i miss the ninja shit.

[quote name='asianxcore']Picked up King Of Fighters XIII for Xbox 360 today. Woo!

Eventually will get it for PS3 as well.[/QUOTE]

Any indication as to which version is better?

Arcade stick recommendations for the 360 gaiz! Just a few more days before some LONG awaited 360 gaming goodness and I'm getting giddy

[quote name='Chacrana']Any indication as to which version is better?[/QUOTE]

The one that lets you play with Paco.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Arcade stick recommendations for the 360 gaiz! Just a few more days before some LONG awaited 360 gaming goodness and I'm getting giddy[/QUOTE]

Well shit, I just sent my 360 fighters to amazon last week.

[quote name='Chacrana']Any indication as to which version is better?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've seen. If I were you, I'd just wait to see if the SRK forum members jump on that.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
someone was running KoFXIII and it looked nice. I'll be getting it from gamefly tomorrow so I hope it holds up[/QUOTE]

KOF XIII is gorgeous. Didn't get to play it tonight since I played like 7 hours of UMVC3 with local friends on XBL.

[quote name='Halo05']http://www.amazon.com/Real-Arcade-P...9U8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322041743&sr=8-1

$20 off at the moment. I can't justify it as my older HRAP EX SE works fine but I wish I could.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, is it really as bulky as the reviewers claim? I still have my HRAP 3 for my PS3, and I love it and all, but the huge base still bugs me sometimes. The side shot makes it look almost as big.

[quote name='asianxcore']KOF XIII is gorgeous. Didn't get to play it tonight since I played like 7 hours of UMVC3 with local friends on XBL.[/QUOTE]
Super savings ;)

[quote name='distgfx']The one that lets you play with Paco.

Well shit, I just sent my 360 fighters to amazon last week.[/QUOTE]

Shit only played 60 matches online. Need to get more in. Lost ten of the sixty fights. That's horrible.

[quote name='asianxcore']What does that mean? haha

You sent me that over XBL yesterday and I was like huh?[/QUOTE]
It has to do with Frank West's cart assist lol

During one of the streams the commentator (I think it was Yipes) kept calling out Super savings every time he was going in with that assist. I gotta say it is pretty good lol

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hmmm, is it really as bulky as the reviewers claim? I still have my HRAP 3 for my PS3, and I love it and all, but the huge base still bugs me sometimes. The side shot makes it look almost as big.
[/QUOTE]

I think so. I don't have one of those yet but it certainly isn't one of the mid-sized sticks. It might be a bit less tall than the old HRAPs, width does seem to be about the same.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']It has to do with Frank West's cart assist lol

During one of the streams the commentator (I think it was Yipes) kept calling out Super savings every time he was going in with that assist. I gotta say it is pretty good lol[/QUOTE]

LOL Nice

I know during one of the IPW streams, a couple of us kept yelling "Supermarket Sweep" and making references to the show every time someone got hit with it.

Turkeys and Pastel Sweaters

happy late thanksgiving!!! from 3 of your best friends (and one enemy)

6745bce818cb11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

bone marrow, mac n cheese bar, truffle potatoes, and "wicked fried chicken"

they didnt have that magical fried chicken from last time fml...

yall n$gz betta get hype for EVO!!

so i was hanging out with my japanese-american friend (born here, but moved there for college) and we went to round 1

i saw justin wong and i was like hey look there he is (he was with marn and yipes and a bunch of girls)

and my friend got excited and wanted to take a picture so we did.
i think that was kinda awkward for me, lol.

[quote name='kainzero']so i was hanging out with my japanese-american friend (born here, but moved there for college) and we went to round 1

i saw justin wong and i was like hey look there he is (he was with marn and yipes and a bunch of girls)

and my friend got excited and wanted to take a picture so we did.
i think that was kinda awkward for me, lol.[/QUOTE]

makes me question how easy it is for those guys to get sex.

bread's done
Back