FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='asianxcore']My brother got Persona 4 Arena when it came out. I played it with him just to see what it was like. Just not my style of game, that's all.[/QUOTE]

Good god no, not that game, even I didn't like that game. Shit, I think people only have a hard on for it because it's a persona fighter.

Also, Happy B-day, Jimbobway.

I Haven't played Persona Arena yet, but I'm surprised by all the hate. I thought it was generally well received. But yeah, the only reason I'm intrested in it at all is because it's Persona. I'm not a Guilty Gear/BlazBlue fan and the gameplay looks identical.

Now TTT2 is just pure fun. Reminds me of college playing endless amounts of the orginal. *sigh* Back then I used to pull off the Rolling Death Cradle like nothing. Anyways I got 1000/1000 in TTT2, it's actually one of the easier games to 100%. The only ones that take a little effort to pop are the Combot 100% and Tekken Lord.

[quote name='Rodimus']I Haven't played Persona Arena yet, but I'm surprised by all the hate. I thought it was generally well received. But yeah, the only reason I'm intrested in it at all is because it's Persona. I'm not a Guilty Gear/BlazBlue fan and the gameplay looks identical.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was really received by Persona fans, for sure. I'm a BlazBlue and Guilty Gear fan, but I disliked Persona. It had some good ideas like being vulnerable to hits a few frames after you jump to prevent chicken blocking or just holding an attack button to tech, but the game just had too much stupid shit. I'm not talking about Marvel-type stupid shit
excluding TACs and x-factor
, just... dumb mechanics. It plays nothing like BlazBlue or Guilty Gear, that much I can say. It has some similarities, but overall? Naaaaah. I dunno how other areas received the game, but that's just my personal opinion.

[quote name='distgfx']Good god no, not that game, even I didn't like that game. Shit, I think people only have a hard on for it because it's a persona fighter.

Also, Happy B-day, Jimbobway.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

And yes, happy birthday, Jimbotronic. :D

[quote name='Rodimus']Now TTT2 is just pure fun. Reminds me of college playing endless amounts of the orginal. *sigh* Back then I used to pull off the Rolling Death Cradle like nothing. Anyways I got 1000/1000 in TTT2, it's actually one of the easier games to 100%. The only ones that take a little effort to pop are the Combot 100% and Tekken Lord.[/QUOTE]
Love TTT2. Cannot say it enough. Best fighter this gen, easily.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh, it was really received by Persona fans, for sure. I'm a BlazBlue and Guilty Gear fan, but I disliked Persona. It had some good ideas like being vulnerable to hits a few frames after you jump to prevent chicken blocking or just holding an attack button to tech, but the game just had too much stupid shit. I'm not talking about Marvel-type stupid shit
excluding TACs and x-factor
, just... dumb mechanics. It plays nothing like BlazBlue or Guilty Gear, that much I can say. It has some similarities, but overall? Naaaaah. I dunno how other areas received the game, but that's just my personal opinion.[/QUOTE]
Love Guilty Gear and Hokuto no Ken, BlazBlue is OK, but Persona 4 Arena looks like it belongs in Arc's B list of games. Put it next to Sengoku Basara X on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back