FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']What do you mean by annoying?[/QUOTE]

It's just jarring to watch with all the double tapping back and forth. Not saying anything about skill.

Asianxcore I got your invite last night but accidentally hit decline instead of accept then it looks like you joined another game. I was working on some things on my new team. We'll have to play again sometime.

[quote name='Rodimus']From the scrubs I've played in TT2 people pick 5 or 6 bread n' butter combos with a character and just stick to those.[/QUOTE]that's also how the pros play.

dont fix what aint broke.

Pro's rely on BnB combos? I thought there style was linking seemingly endless juggles and bounds.

EDIT: I could have the term wrong but I was always under the impression a "bread n butter combo" is easy to execute, but not exactly maximizing damage. I always associated it to a move/combo beginner or intermediate players use. I'm not saying a pro wouldn't use them, just not something they'd outfit their entire arsenal on. Again I could have the term wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
yall ni$$az want shirts?!?!

I heard yall ni$$az want shirts.

I got shirts.

dlU8o.jpg

6SwsP.jpg

ubfDr.jpg

aRNDx.jpg

VKyra.jpg

how shall these be given away?

coz if nobody claims them, they're all going to donation by the weekend.

if u guys organize I tournament I can prize them,

or I'm also in the market for PSN games / points if u wanna hit me up with those too!

[quote name='JEKKI']yall ni$$az want shirts?!?!

I heard yall ni$$az want shirts.

[/QUOTE]

Harroz Schmeppyz! :wave:

lolcatz n1ggaz herez :lol: [editz: lolz CAGz nao editz n i g g a z into $$$$az :( ]

I want 2 haz shirtz. R dey worn b4z or newz? all of demz plz I'll payz $8.95z pluz Tackz

U should slang demz on teh flea bayz / fee gheyz. Persona nigz will payz $$$ me thinkz.

And how comez u not twitterz directlyz [u twitterz a BRO-sé:shame::nottalking::whistle2:x:bomb::fridge:] at mehz for goingz 2 Road to Seoulz :cry:

U should told meh teh day b4z. I saw teh tweet/woke upz when u just arrivedz at teh bobaz placez afterz. Did Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe GOz?

Anywayz when u no goodz nigz wanna foodz. U guyz ate Golden State b4z? HP ownerz dudez sez dem nigz haz top top burgerz in LAz.

My Bob is up to a Tekken Lord. Haven't had this much fun with a fighting game in a while.

Every time I see that Jaycee pic with her ass sticking out my wife just happens to be in the room.

422496_382703291746073_137679822915089_1685850_482547743_n.jpg

[quote name='muzras']And how comez u not twitterz directlyz [u twitterz a BRO-sé:shame::nottalking::whistle2:x:bomb::fridge:] at mehz for goingz 2 Road to Seoulz :cry:[/QUOTE]lol I went to meet up som other doods, I told jobyz coz I had a cd to give him and said yallz can crash if u wanna get the cd.

Im thinkin of going to that 626 night market next week, never been before, we can meet there!

Yo Jekki, a Chickenow (formerly CHICKEN NOW) is opening up at the mall here. Imma hit it up and give you my impressions. :drool:

TTT2 is the shit. Fighter of this generation easily. Just SO much content, it's crazy.

[quote name='muzras']Harroz Schmeppyz! :wave:

lolcatz n1ggaz herez :lol: [editz: lolz CAGz nao editz n i g g a z into $$$$az :( ]

I want 2 haz shirtz. R dey worn b4z or newz? all of demz plz I'll payz $8.95z pluz Tackz

U should slang demz on teh flea bayz / fee gheyz. Persona nigz will payz $$$ me thinkz.

And how comez u not twitterz directlyz [u twitterz a BRO-sé:shame::nottalking::whistle2:x:bomb::fridge:] at mehz for goingz 2 Road to Seoulz :cry:

U should told meh teh day b4z. I saw teh tweet/woke upz when u just arrivedz at teh bobaz placez afterz. Did Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe GOz?

Anywayz when u no goodz nigz wanna foodz. U guyz ate Golden State b4z? HP ownerz dudez sez dem nigz haz top top burgerz in LAz.[/QUOTE]
This is honestly quite legible. ^__^

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Giving up the Triumvir collection Jekki? Crazy[/QUOTE]jus one shirt, and fukk all yallz! closed mouths dont get fed!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo Jekki, a Chickenow (formerly CHICKEN NOW) is opening up at the mall here. Imma hit it up and give you my impressions. :drool:[/QUOTE]ooooohhhhhh shiiiiiit chicken now!!!!

I totally forgot that place existed!!! lol.

that's what I get for moving to an area where chicken's dont exist, and I also havent been to a mall in ages >_

sfxt 2013 announced. free update.
http://www.4gamer.net/games/116/G011644/20121011089/

translation:
-throws are now 5 frames
-tekken chars have better antiairs
-gray life recovery nerfed
-gray life has a new color. it's now red or something
-when gems are activated the aura effect is different
-the timing of the start of the game is a bit quicker after they say "fight"
-ken's shippu moves him forward more, does more damage
-kazuya's EX WGF is completely invincible
-bison's knee press nightmare goes through projectiles
-bob and paul have better walking speed
-AND MORE

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How you guys feel about Darkstalkers Resurrection? I'll probably pass on it.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']the more fighting games they release, the more i just want to hide in a cave with AE and stay there.[/QUOTE]

Why would you do that to yourself?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo Jekki, a Chickenow (formerly CHICKEN NOW) is opening up at the mall here. Imma hit it up and give you my impressions. :drool:

TTT2 is the shit. Fighter of this generation easily. Just SO much content, it's crazy.

This is honestly quite legible. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Iz u iz trollingz mehz? :whistle2:?

Shickenz Naoz iz a bootlegz Raising Cane's shickenz fingerz place. I knew a manager of a store dat eventually closed down. He admitted teh founder str8 tried to bootlegz'edz RC, did not want to pay franchiseez feez. look at dey menuz dey haz teh boxez and texazzzz toastz.

Teh grandmaz saucez iz teh same as cane's special shickenz fingerz dippingz saucez.

[quote name='JEKKI']jus one shirt, and fukk all yallz! closed mouths dont get fed!!

ooooohhhhhh shiiiiiit chicken now!!!!

I totally forgot that place existed!!! lol.

that's what I get for moving to an area where chicken's dont exist, and I also havent been to a mall in ages >_

[quote name='muzras']Iz u iz trollingz mehz? :whistle2:?
[/quote]
Nope. I receive texts that are about as legible as your posts from a few friends. So I'm used to it. :bouncy:

Shickenz Naoz iz a bootlegz Raising Cane's shickenz fingerz place. I knew a manager of a store dat eventually closed down. He admitted teh founder str8 tried to bootlegz'edz RC, did not want to pay franchiseez feez. look at dey menuz dey haz teh boxez and texazzzz toastz.

Teh grandmaz saucez iz teh same as cane's special shickenz fingerz dippingz saucez.
Straight bootlegged, fo' shizzle. That happened here with a local chain, now there are 6 different ones with slightly different names, or the name of the owner before it, all with the same food. It's hilarious.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Now I want a chicken sandwich[/QUOTE]
Me too. :drool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']How you guys feel about Darkstalkers Resurrection? I'll probably pass on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

I already have Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection from Japan on PS2, but I love the series enough to buy this 2 game HD upgrade.

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm in!

I already have Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection from Japan on PS2, but I love the series enough to buy this 2 game HD upgrade.[/QUOTE]

if people in this thread get it on 360 I'll pick it up. I have the ps2 import as well which is why I'm in no rush

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah, I'll pick it up on 360 and body you Jim![/QUOTE]

yeah i'm not very good at it, but if you and axc are getting it i'll pick it up.

[quote name='IanKazimer']I played a ton back in the day, but I'm having a hard time getting excited about Resurrection. The new one though, I'm keeping my eye on that.[/QUOTE]

Same... -_-

Been playing a ton of Marvel Origins and TTT2... I have Persona 4 Arena and DoA5 on my desk from GameFly. DoA5 is stupid fun but I cant give two shits about Persona :(

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that player doesn't block high for whatever reason. Also jumps a whole lot.

Also you do so much unsafe stuff with Necro. Pick Electric Snake. Need to harass more with his pokes. More Snake Fang/Tornado Hook gimmicks.

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm not sure why I'm surprised that player doesn't block high for whatever reason. Also jumps a whole lot.

Also you do so much unsafe stuff with Necro. Pick Electric Snake. Need to harass more with his pokes. More Snake Fang/Tornado Hook gimmicks.[/QUOTE]

I know, but like I said I was pretty toasted at the time. It wasn't my A game. It was a terrible performance on both ends. Plus I hadn't played 3s in a long time.

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm not sure why I'm surprised that player doesn't block high for whatever reason. Also jumps a whole lot.

Also you do so much unsafe stuff with Necro. Pick Electric Snake. Need to harass more with his pokes. More Snake Fang/Tornado Hook gimmicks.[/QUOTE]

you should listen to this guy he's from the only state that still cares about this game in any capacity (I guess portland still plays 3s but oregon doesn't count)

[quote name='heavyd853']you should listen to this guy he's from the only state that still cares about this game in any capacity (I guess portland still plays 3s but oregon doesn't count)[/QUOTE]

Haha so true! IPW recently put on a 3s exhibition today at Southtown Arcade in San Francisco.

I miss the days where tons of folks would be at MGL and SVGL just for 3s.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']For me, it's Slam Dance or bust. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I remember a friend of mine used to choose Slam Dance just to troll. God help your confidence/soul if you ever got hit by that garbage.

[quote name='asianxcore']
I remember a friend of mine used to choose Slam Dance just to troll. God help your confidence/soul if you ever got hit by that garbage.[/QUOTE]

That's all we ever do to each other when we play 3s. The goal isn't to win, the goal is to land the slam dance ... and win.

Yo, axc, marvel still your main game?

[quote name='distgfx']
Yo, axc, marvel still your main game?[/QUOTE]

Yup Marvel is still my main game. I'll play AE 2012 at various sessions with friends, when asked. Many people I know main AE 2012 and need the Seth practice, so I play when they need it.

I've been thinking about learning KOFXIII, since I don't really have a 2nd game right now that I play.

[quote name='asianxcore']I remember a friend of mine used to choose Slam Dance just to troll. God help your confidence/soul if you ever got hit by that garbage.[/QUOTE]
lol So true. It's just hilarious to try to land it. Like doing Q's Geocities GIF Explosion super art, love that shit too. ^__^
[quote name='distgfx']That's all we ever do to each other when we play 3s. The goal isn't to win, the goal is to land the slam dance ... and win.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. And it's all about how he says "SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM DANCE!!" with a bit of a hillbilly twang to it. Love it, such a troll move.

[quote name='asianxcore']Yup Marvel is still my main game. I'll play AE 2012 at various sessions with friends, when asked. Many people I know main AE 2012 and need the Seth practice, so I play when they need it.

I've been thinking about learning KOFXIII, since I don't really have a 2nd game right now that I play.[/QUOTE]

KoFXIII is the shit, but I'm going to assume that animu game suggestions are out?

[quote name='asianxcore']Yup Marvel is still my main game. I'll play AE 2012 at various sessions with friends, when asked. Many people I know main AE 2012 and need the Seth practice, so I play when they need it.

I've been thinking about learning KOFXIII, since I don't really have a 2nd game right now that I play.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. KofXIII is one of the best fighting games ever in my opinion. HOWEVER, the way it plays and works goes against nearly every other fighting games logic. Defense is so different (and for some characters simply nonexistent, EX: Ralf does the most damage in the game but has almost no way to defend himself). Characters get STUPID damage off of things that would never work in any other fighting game (Benimaru can kill you from a regular throw in the corner, if you hit the ground after vice does or she air to airs you or AA's you you die plain and simple).

However, if you're ok with that you should play it. Getting better in that game is one of the most rewarding things ever

[quote name='Indignate']Blazblue is not animu.

I mean, it is, but it's soooooooo good.[/QUOTE]

Nah, BlazBlue wasn't what I had in mind, but it's still sooooo good.

[quote name='distgfx']KoFXIII is the shit, but I'm going to assume that animu game suggestions are out?[/QUOTE]

My brother got Persona 4 Arena when it came out. I played it with him just to see what it was like. Just not my style of game, that's all.

[quote name='heavyd853']
However, if you're ok with that you should play it. Getting better in that game is one of the most rewarding things ever[/QUOTE]

Definitely going to try it. The only reason why I'm not 100% sold, is because of the reason I dropped playing 2+ Fighting Games in the first place. Most of the time I couldn't keep many of the game mechanics separate and instead of being really good at one or two games, I ended up being blah at 2+ games. My UMVC3 play went up like 2,000% once I dropped AE 2012.

[quote name='asianxcore']My brother got Persona 4 Arena when it came out. I played it with him just to see what it was like. Just not my style of game, that's all.
[/QUOTE]

It's sitting on my desk where I play and I can't give two shits for Persona 4 even though I try... oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back