FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been much of a Tekken player, but couldn't resist picking Tag 2 up. Game is awesome, looking forward to spending some time with it. I just have no idea who I want to play. Jun, Bryan, Dragunov, Jaycee, Asuka...

fuck it, who is easiest to mash and win with?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I want TTT2 and DOA 5 but not for $60. I will wait for a decent deal for TTT2 and then wait for DOA 5 to get to like bargain $20.[/QUOTE]

Prepare to lose a lot in TTT2 the longer you wait.

[quote name='j-cart']Prepare to lose a lot in TTT2 the longer you wait.[/QUOTE]
honestly, people who haven't been playing consistently since tekken 5 will always be losing

that was my experience with the tekken scene, there's like no new blood. so when you play you play against really experienced people.

[quote name='kainzero']honestly, people who haven't been playing consistently since tekken 5 will always be losing

that was my experience with the tekken scene, there's like no new blood. so when you play you play against really experienced people.[/QUOTE]

Nah, we got some folks who started with T5:DR and T6 holding their own.

I got beat by one of them. :whistle2:#
(But then again I don't have the game in my hands yet)

Yo Jekki how'd you like Planetary?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Man, I dont want to learn 50 character matchups. I could learn two other games with more reasonable rosters in the time it takes to learn TTT2[/QUOTE]

Your basic matchup strats get built pretty quick through just a few matchups with each character. Recognizing their good strings and punishing risky moves become second nature.

and just like that, I fall to 21-1.

for some god awful reason I thought taking solo Heihachi into ranked was a good idea, having not touched him in any game since TTT.

uguu!!~!~!~~!!!!!!

I played ranked with my 1 day jaycee and miguel. It's hard to deal with online players nastiness when I'm not comfortable with her tools yet. I'm like 22-30 or something.

It tickles me alittle bit on the inside everytime I low parry baek/hwoarang spammers.

[quote name='B:L']Yo Jekki how'd you like Planetary?[/QUOTE]I seriously jus finished it like an hour ago.

dood... the ending was crazy!!!! we gotta talk about it!!!!

[quote name='kainzero']in TTT2 i am 0-1, against the post office[/QUOTE]

I was down 2 rounds but rage mode pulled out the win for me today.

doa5imaf02.jpg

I'm 0-2... my first loss went to Rolento for not wanting to play for me.

2nd loss is losing my motivation to play anymore since I dont have a Rolento to play with...

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm 0-2... my first loss went to Rolento for not wanting to play for me.

2nd loss is losing my motivation to play anymore since I dont have a Rolento to play with...[/QUOTE]

YOu sent me an invite while I was laying down some Tekken smack with a friend >_<

Keep hitting me up and I'll hit you all over

[quote name='kainzero']rex we need to go eat again

i actually want to go back to eatalian again, lol[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yah lemmehz knowz. U dont want to try teh new place? Still haz not GOz 2 teh DORIYA DORIYAHz! I know MRz Jeppyz wanna tryz teh Masa, even doe teh Hollywoodz Piez iz > :D They only haz take outz, but dey now put teh ghettoz benchez in front so u can sit and eatz at HP.

hit meh upz on teh twitterz. I dont alwayz sheck diz thread. #-o

Jeppyz PLZ :cry:

maaaaaaan whens u gonna get a cell phone again?!?!

I'me be in LA again this weekend so I should have a random window of free time but I dont kno exactly when

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaaaaan whens u gonna get a cell phone again?!?!

I'me be in LA again this weekend so I should have a random window of free time but I dont kno exactly when[/QUOTE]

okayz :lol: I dont haz cell still but haz a pre-pizzay-zaidz ghettoz cell phonez but textz meh only plz. $0.33 a minutez for talkz :cry:, I only use diz phone to text in cokez capz :lol: $0.10 a textz.

And mah aunt iz lemme borrowz her regularz cellphonez wif plan tooz dat she dun use muchz. But I'ma gonnaz wantz 2 returnz it to herz soonz. So if I callz ye backz if will be from her phonez mebbez. :rofl:

I PMz u mah ghettoz phonez. :mrgreen: U but can alwayz teh twitterz mehz, I sheckz itz on teh regularz. ^_^

Man I hate fighting any decent player using any of the super spammy characters (in other words, the characters that just constantly attack in order to mount an offense). I'm referring to mostly Lee, Leo, Hwoarang and Baek. Steve and Eddie / Christie would fall under this category if I didn't have so much freaking experience against them.

My team (King / Raven) is much slower and more methodical. I just lost 2 ranked matches to super spammy players. I'm not saying their bad players, just can be tough to deal with my team.

I've been watching TTT2 streams and I'm to lazy to google so what's the difference between going solo and having a partner? Do you get more life if you solo?

Anyone who uses Byran on their team is a cool dude in my book

going solo you do a little more damage and have more life, if I'm not mistaken. also easier to get rage because any tag combo will automatically give it to you.

[quote name='GUNNM']I've been watching TTT2 streams and I'm to lazy to google so what's the difference between going solo and having a partner? Do you get more life if you solo?

Anyone who uses Byran on their team is a cool dude in my book[/QUOTE]
When I used to plat TTT1 back in the day, I'd always go with Bryan/Bruce. Theie move list are kinda the same to me and both can deal some damage. Since T5DR I've been a Dragunov guy. Hopefully Bryan/Dragunov or Bryan/Bruce is a good combo...just waiting on my fighting stick to get here before I start puttin in some work

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']going solo you do a little more damage and have more life, if I'm not mistaken. also easier to get rage because any tag combo will automatically give it to you.[/QUOTE]Thanks

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']When I used to plat TTT1 back in the day, I'd always go with Bryan/Bruce. Theie move list are kinda the same to me and both can deal some damage. Since T5DR I've been a Dragunov guy. Hopefully Bryan/Dragunov or Bryan/Bruce is a good combo...just waiting on my fighting stick to get here before I start puttin in some work[/QUOTE]
Was watching a guy last night play a Drag/Bryan team on FC's stream it looked good

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']going solo you do a little more damage and have more life, if I'm not mistaken. also easier to get rage because any tag combo will automatically give it to you.[/QUOTE]

More life, and faster rage. The damage can be arguable because the multiplier for damage is back down to Tekken 6 levels (first hit on ground is 120% vs Tag2 132%), but it basically works out to more damage in the long run.

[quote name='panzerfaust']pick it up kain, i'll join you

although you're an xbox guy, eh?[/QUOTE]

The netcode impressions for DOA5 has not been good so far, IL to CA games sound like a very bad idea if that's the case.

I've heard mixed things so I hope it isn't really that bad, hopefully it can be patched. 1up said it was "solid" but you know how that story goes.

i thought the netcode for DOAU was solid. how can it be bad for DOA5?

yeah i play on xbl
but no i probably will not get it. even though tekken is too hard i will stick with it

i'm playing on my brother's account because i don't want to pay for 2 instances of XBL

tag: awwjayzin

fwiw i'm really rusty and then i also realized that i was never very good to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back