FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm now being sponsored by a local Austin company that sells electronic cigarettes - Vaperz. I'll now be sporting the VPRZ tag wherever I go. Strangeness.[/QUOTE]
come to our room

where we have no setups

and ...

... yeah.

huh, there's been a lot of talk lately about how SFxT is underappreciated.

i'm inclined to agree, actually. i want to get the DLC chars.

i think it's more fun to play than SF4 when i think about it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm now being sponsored by a local Austin company that sells electronic cigarettes - Vaperz. I'll now be sporting the VPRZ tag wherever I go. Strangeness.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Get that esports money.

And watch out for folks who mistake your sponsorship tag for BRAZZERZ

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']All of those suggestions are terrible. I'm going with Wesker I think. Maybe Deadpool.[/QUOTE]

Your 2nd character should always provide you with all kill DHC from your first character (with 2 bars). Too many problems leaving characters alive in UMVC3.

[quote name='GUNNM']I would love to see a good jill player. Its a shame no one uses her its not like I don't blame them either for not using her[/QUOTE]

WindZero (Tommy) from NorCal is an amazing Jill player. He plays her Anchor.

People don't normally play as Jill because she's High Execution. Most folks would rather play derp characters that net you 800K by rolling your face on the stick.

Persona is cool! I started playing it!!

I'm like 4 wins and 16 losses lol.

I was lookin at Akihiko and Yosuke but in the matches I played hella scrubs using Akihiko so I'm sticking with Yosuke!

and here I thought everyone was gonna use Chie and Mitsuru o_O

anywayz, I'm jumping on tonite after dinner and cleanup!!

[quote name='GhostShark']Everyone also loves to do Auto-combos for the entire match online. Pretty cool.[/QUOTE]yea but they dont do much damage rite?

plus if they go all out it does damage to them, which u can use to your advantage

Yeah, they do shit damage in most situations, but I guess people don't get that. I use 2 A's, at most, in my Yukiko combos. I also really hate Elizabeth, especially online.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hell yes.[/QUOTE]

TEKKEN_TUNES.jpg

http://www.sdtekken.com/?p=2041

whooo~!!! who's playing Persona?!?!?!

I wanna get sum games in with yallz before I ragequit the crap outta this game!!

PS3: JEKKI

let's do it!!

I would, but I only play on XBOX Live. And not so much when I run into the strings of Elizabeth and Yu players. Such bad match-ups for Yukiko, but it's still really fun.

[quote name='GUNNM']how about dat reveLAtions.
[/QUOTE]

A couple of my friends won AE 2012 Teams

One them got Top 16 in AE Singles. I haven't looked up in results so that's all I know haha

Been messing around with a backup team in UMVC3 of Spencer/Hulk/Sentinel. The damage output is ridiculously funny.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']chie for sure and labrys[/QUOTE]

I expected Chie but not Labrys, thats a surprise. Do you see Mitsurus often?

I've seen a few Mitsurus online (I haven't really watched any tourneys yet for the game), but yeah, Chie and S.Labrys are used lot. And so is Elizabeth.

maaaaaan no one wanna play Persona with me lol. now I kno how Paco feels!!!

I got like an hour to kill before sleeping, I'm not even motivated to play randoms rite now.

I think Im done with the game. It was good while it lasted!!!!

[quote name='heavyd853']Taskmaster up arrows assist? That way you can cover the air and get a safeish dhc that will combo too![/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea I'm just kinda burned out on Task.

[quote name='JEKKI']I made a post-Evo trip back to Vegas!!

yoooooo Jimbo and Troybo!!! Downtown/Fremont area is frikken tight!!!!

like they dont even got clubs there, they like fukk clubs mang we party on the street!!!!

holy crap gotta go back!!! lol.

anywayz, I finally got dat Persona!! will start playing tomorrow...

vegas calories be damned!!! I'ma be all fatlus by Friday!![/QUOTE]

Yeah man I like downtown a lot. I went twice this year. Has a completely different vibe then The Strip.

[quote name='kainzero']come to our room

where we have no setups

and ...

... yeah.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='asianxcore']Your 2nd character should always provide you with all kill DHC from your first character (with 2 bars). Too many problems leaving characters alive in UMVC3.[/QUOTE]

I basically switched to a mess around team of Wesker, Spencer, Akuma. I got tired of playing Ryu. I feel like it's really hard to mount any kind of offense with him besides the overhead and the air l. hurricane kick.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I've seen a lot of tech in UMVC3, but this is the first time seeing this. I'm not even sure what this 1 frame DHC setup is -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odaGywrUY5k[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I don't even..

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so... TTT2 in a few weeks... GotY already for me.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='asianxcore']Been messing around with a backup team in UMVC3 of Spencer/Hulk/Sentinel. The damage output is ridiculously funny.[/QUOTE]

Hulk huh? I'd be curious to see that.

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaaaan no one wanna play Persona with me lol. now I kno how Paco feels!!!

I got like an hour to kill before sleeping, I'm not even motivated to play randoms rite now.

I think Im done with the game. It was good while it lasted!!!![/QUOTE]

What's wrong Jeppy? Nobody want to play your ghey little Persona shoot in da head game?
Dan.jpg

The difference is you have an anime weaboo turbo virgin never gonna get it game with good netcode, but normal people wouldn't be caught dead playing. While KOF is a manly awesome game with shitty netcode that sucks the llamas ass. I rather enjoy a game with limited netcode that I enjoy rather than play a game with great netcode that I couldn't give a fuck about. I sank in almost 200 hours of KOF 13 and I plan to sink in even more because men play KOF. Nerds, they play Animu Doujin hentai fighters with incomprehensible plots.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']How 'bout that Orochi saga, Paco?[/QUOTE]

At least that storyline didn't have masturbatory fangirl material like everything Aksys does. Plus KOF 95, 97, and 98 were legitimately good games. 96 sucked though. King of Cheesers 96.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait to get my import copy of Aqua Pizza. It's gon' b tight. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Is that some sort of pizza you get from economically depressed areas of the south?

is P4A going the route of blazblue? trading in some shitty games today and curious if it's worth picking up.

or maybe i should just wait for TTT2.

[quote name='panzerfaust']is P4A going the route of blazblue? trading in some shitty games today and curious if it's worth picking up.

or maybe i should just wait for TTT2.[/QUOTE]

Wait for TTTT I say. Granted, persona is a pretty good game. It boils down to which game you think you'd like better.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']TTT2 is the hype. Take all of your shitty fighters like SSFIV AE and P4A and trade them in for this.[/QUOTE]

Imma trade in AE anyway.

i kinda wanna play DoA5

but i doubt even TTT2 will keep me away from my current fascinations of LoL and now DotA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back