FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I played some Ranked Matches tonight after being out of the game for awhile in UMvC3. I got matched up with CrossCounterTV and played a pretty epic match. I won via timeover.

Got paired up with them a second time and got royally whipped by some buff Dante stuff.

Any idea if this footage will show up anywhere?

Let's play sometime.[/QUOTE]
They haven't done any episodes in a while so probably not.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']i missed ya this year, mark.[/QUOTE]

same... was going to say hi a few times, but I always passed you when you had 5 people ganged up on you.

[quote name='B:L']Like I know his blocked d+P is negative and it's also his fastest poke so I can f+P mid elbow to beat out all his options to get the counterhit but he can also step it instead so I can mixup with throw but here's the thing he can crouch dash cancel his step to make the throw whiff so instead I just delay d+P to beat those options then random flipkick.

It's so simple.[/QUOTE]

I just did this and got $50 by beating floE it's so easy come to WNF

[quote name='MarkMan']Dude. I don't remember EVO. Who did I see there?[/QUOTE]

I dunno if I saw ya therez? Did some random guy before the venue room wuz opened on teh 1st day, say hello based Markman and shakeyz teh handz? ;)

[quote name='kainzero']we still on for eatalian?[/QUOTE]

I said yes on teh twitterz, well u not answeringz so, I guess no? lolz

[quote name='muzras']I dunno if I saw ya therez? Did some random guy before the venue room wuz opened on teh 1st day, say hello based Markman and shakeyz teh handz? ;)[/QUOTE]

I can't miss you, I saw you for sure. :)

Capcom's announcing a new arcade game Sunday. My money's on Street Fighter V or Super Street Fighter X Tekken.

Marvel vs Marvel and mega man will still not be in this game.
Someone finally uploaded the article it'll be announced during SBO so it'll most likely be a fighting game my guess is darkstalkers. Still no new mega man :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Marvel vs Marvel and mega man will still not be in this game.
Someone finally uploaded the article it'll be announced during SBO so it'll most likely be a fighting game my guess is darkstalkers. Still no new mega man :([/QUOTE]

Sony All Stars has Nu Dante from DmC.

And no Mega Man.

BUT TTT2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSA18RRGyPw

[quote name='B:L']Sony All Stars has Nu Dante from DmC[/QUOTE]
Did capcom pay to have this version of dante in it? I don't mind mega man not being in playstation all star. I do mind capcom not even announcing anything when the 25th anniversary of mega man is in December.
[quote name='GhostShark']Divekick has found a publisher, though they are unnamed at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Now's a good time to donate 3k or whatever the amount was to that fund they were running to get to have your own character in the game.

[quote name='jello44']P4: Arena coming out on the 7th.

GET. HYPE.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's that guy who wants P4A! Hai, have I told you that I love my avatar?

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. And the people running the tournament didn't seem to give a shit about the network slowing down or completely freezing the matches, and if that happened, you just had to deal with it. This is one of the reasons why people don't take Japan tournaments that serious.

Somebody with a beam? I know a lot of Zero players use beam assists. I know Flocker uses Hawkeye for his beam and Killer Kai uses Taskmaster for his. I can see Doom's Plasma Beam and Magneto's DISRUPTAH working good, too.

i don't like doom or magneto. i'm not sure hawkeye is good in the second spot...

maybe task. i dunno. i don't like him either, lol.

[quote name='kainzero']i'm running zero/xxx/felicia

who can i put in that second spot?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kainzero']i don't like doom or magneto. i'm not sure hawkeye is good in the second spot...

maybe task. i dunno. i don't like him either, lol.[/QUOTE]

what about Spencer? Captain America (total homer pick by me ;))? Iron Man? Akuma? Wesker?

captain-america-drawn.gif

There's a reason they call me the First Avenger. And don't you forget it.

[quote name='kainzero']

i'm tempted to try that one darkstalkers chick, the zombie girl.[/QUOTE]
Hsien ko -- You'll be one of the 3 people in the world to use her.

since i don't plan on playing seriously i don't really like using top tier, which is why i'd prefer the shadier picks that people can't deal with for the first 1 or 2 games where i can steal wins before getting mega destroyed. =)

that said i can't even do zero rekkouha combos let alone lightning loops

Changing buttons while charging the buster for lightning loops always feels weird to me. That's about the hardest part of it for me, because it feels like such a mind fuck when you're not used to it. @_@

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Vergil might be a good bet too...[/QUOTE]

Yup! Zero/Vergil/Felicia would be solid but not 100% amazing. Problem is Vergil needs an Assist to help extend his combos more and playing Felicia with Sand Splash isn't as optimal as playing her with Rolling Buckler for Vergil.

Vergil with a great neutral assist is ridiculous. The same goes with Felicia.

[quote name='kainzero']i'm not sure hawkeye is good in the second spot...
[/QUOTE]

IMO, I think Hawkeye is great in the 2nd spot. Mostly because he gets meter that the battery builds him and then uses that + a great assist in the 2nd spot. Anchor, he's only scary when he has XF, even then a counter XF nulls any sort of scary shit he can do.

The biggest issue I have with Hawkeye 2nd though, is that his DHCs suck. Unless your 1st character can dish out a ton of (non-reset) damage, you aren't killing most average health characters with the DHCs he provides.

[quote name='distgfx']Axc, do you even play AE anymore?[/QUOTE]

Nowadays? Almost never. Even at local group practice/hangout sessions, I play mostly just UMVC3.

I'm really rusty in AE. Nothing feels like second nature to me anymore with that game. I played a friend of mine who only plays AE last week and he beat me like 8/10 maybe? I play way too slow now (oddly enough) when I play that game and second guess a lot of things.

[quote name='asianxcore']Nowadays? Almost never.[/QUOTE]

Bro-Fist-lvl-99_o_116280.jpg

I take back what I said about disliking marvel because it's too random. I now find it fun ... just stupid fun, not anything I'd practice too much, but fun!

Is Arc System trying to one up Capcom? Blazblue: Phantasmagoria chaos blemish consortium edition is next, I can feel it. I can feel the wheel of fate turning...

when is primal rage getting a re-release? Me and my top tier sauron would wreck shit
7408981442_49f3b4d13b_z.jpg
Toy I had as a kid ^___^

My brother had talon. Ah the good days. I had a lot of fighting game toys growing up a lot of guile and scorpion.
I remember having a guile keychain on my backpack in 2nd-3rd grade and it got stolen. :(

Looks boring. I'll wait till it's ten dollars. I"m tired of paying for blazblue sequels which barely offer new characters and break someone else. I rather come on and Slam and Jam.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You broke shit, Paco.[/QUOTE]

I'm buying the digital download version of KOF 13 tomorrow. Rather have two KOF 13s than another copy of Gaysblue Cunt Shift Phantasmic Orgasm of the Ragna/Jin Yowie Slash Fanfic with Bang not banging Taokaka with Makoto and Trollzama talking bout their problems and Yayaoi talking about her problems of the evil of her crappy sword.

Or as I see it, Blazblue: Ragna with one new frame of animation and wearing Jin's clothing.

Damn, Paco takes hatin' on a game to the next level. Do you hate BlazinGreens or just animu fighters in general? I think BlazinGreens is fuckin' sweet, but I also think KoFXIII is fuckin' sweet. What do you have to say about 'dat, son?!

[quote name='distgfx']Damn, Paco takes hatin' on a game to the next level. Do you hate BlazinGreens or just animu fighters in general? I think BlazinGreens is fuckin' sweet, but I also think KoFXIII is fuckin' sweet. What do you have to say about 'dat, son?![/QUOTE]

When I hate on Blazblue, it's legendary hate. It's Silky Johnson level hate. What can I say about the Blazblue style of gameplay that hasn't been said about Japan. It's lacking personality, and is filled of perversion. The game was made by virgins who have no idea how to properly design a woman, nothing but skip scap scallywags, heffers, hee haws, hoolio hoos, yaoi fandreams of girls who never got to live out their Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru fantasy of them getting gay on show. Taokaka's too damn muscular and her panties have dick holes in them. I know that she has a pussy, and I'm kind of curious to see that, but all that muscular tone in her legs turns me off, now Chun Lee, has some big ass legs, but that's sexy. tao's legs are not sexy. And her voice? It's the voice of a random fangirl who watched too much Azumanga Daoih. It hurts me to my very soul to listen to her. I want to put some needles in my ears and gouge out my hearing if only temporarily to walk away from the aural enema that is Taokaka's voiceacting.

Now the game is not all bad, Makoto has some sweet sweet sideboob, but the game is animated too poorly and I feel that every third frame of animation is missing so the boobs don't sway as smoothly as I'd like them too.

What does Karl Malone have to say bout Gaysblue? Sounds gay. With a touch of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back