FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner Bros. gave the 20k for MK9 if I am not mistaken.

Also at this point, I would much rather see Skullgirls on the main stage at Evo than SF lol Tekken on the main stage. Hell, or even Final Showdown. Both superior games.

I would rather see _______ than _______ up on the main stage. Hell, I'll even take ________ over __________ at this point. _________ is a far superior game in comparison to ___________.

There, I made a nice template for everybody. ^_^

-----------------------------

Imma use my own template now.

I would rather see __3s___ than __AE___ up on the main stage. Hell, I'll even take __Loli Fighter 3___ over ____AE____ at this point. ___Loli Fighter 3___ is a far superior game in comparison to ____AE_____.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't use that argument of I'd rather see yada yada on stream that's why there are schedules to avoid the shit you don't wanna see

Yeah, I'm not a fan of a few of the games being streamed, but I can easily skip them. I can probably catch the stuff from other games that aren't streamed on youtube, too. I would have loved it if BlazBlue got some stream time, but alas, it just was not meant to be. I don't see Aksys as a sponsor, so... =(

Oh shit, know what would be sweet? A TTT2 exhibition on the stream with the new chars.
Pre-order exclusives or unannounced ones

I'm in E40 for King of Fighters and J4 for marvel this year.

They start at noon and 4pm. I GET TO SLEEP IN THIS YEAR WOOOOOOO

$12 to chat in the EVO stream not that it matters 20k+ people spamming spooby pls in the chat when you get a little lag isn't even worth posting in.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Seeded #9 in Soul Calibur. Pretty good for a complete fraud like me :D

We gonna have a CAG FGT dinner somewhere or what?[/QUOTE]I bumped the other thread!

let's start planning!!

also... I'm still broke! lol not gonna stop me!

I would rather see ___poopy____ than __butt___ up on the main stage. Hell, I'll even take ___Martin Luther King Jr._____ over ____Snoop Dogg______ at this point. ___Snoop Dogg______ is a far superior game in comparison to ____Don King_______.

[quote name='Arikado']Watch my rusty/scrubby ass get kicked by Jan, one of the best players in the south. Watching me get gunshot instead of stand H in match two still makes me cry. I don't think I did too bad with how out of practice I am, but I still dropped a ton of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YYm8G6b4c&list=UUSXPVx_r9MAUuNNXzIdnQlQ&index=5&feature=plcp[/QUOTE]
That 2nd game was a heartbreaker. Nice counters with Wesker, you definitely could have given him a run for his money.

Haggar's lariat lays down the law.

I'm coming back home to the states for two weeks. Anyone have any of those free Xbox live one month codes so I can get some gaming done?

get hype for food and fighting!!

I was at a fancy bistro last week and they had this on the menu:

BH7mR.jpg

yeayuuuuh~!!

[quote name='jekki']get hype for food and fighting!!

I was at a fancy bistro last week and they had this on the menu:

bh7mr.jpg

yeayuuuuh~!![/quote]

gtfo!

They should really consider making EVO 4 days, spanning Thu.-Sun. and having some Grand Finals on Saturday and some on Sunday.

Super Turbo, KOFXIII, and Marvel were the highlights this year. SFIV didn't have the hype of those, but it was impressive watching Infiltration put on a clinic.

I'm fuckin' going next year. Should be done with school, so no excuses.

I agree about Super Turbo. It was really good I didn't like who won though. Just spamming the same move over and over again. Kinda cheap.

I think Bala could've won KOF if he had stuck with Ralph, because he seemed really good with him. But I know squat about KOF, so what do I know.

Marvel was the best IMO. Champ deserved to win though. He had to play 5 games Winner's Finals onward in order to win. I think any of the Top 3 could've won yesterday.

AE was...disappointing. I loved that a Cammy player got Top 4 since I main Cammy. I was hoping he'd win, but Infiltration wrecked everyone else.

My favorite moments/games of Evo:

-All of Super Turbo. Was great to see how many people stayed up to watch it
-Pretty much all of Marvel top 8. I may not like Fchamp, and how he conducts himself, but he is the best Marvel player.
-Infit probably coming out of nowhere to finish second, and probably would've won if he used Hard Drive.
-Infiltration just steamrolling everyone in AE2012, with 7 Raging Demons no less.
-Korea coming out in full force for KOF. Seeing all the people going crazy and watching KOF makes me happy
-Nobody caring about SFxT at all.
-Oh, and Injustice looks awesome.

I'm totally fucking going next year.

My favorite moments of evo:

-Hank's cracks as we were watching it
-Frost's hate for certain players
-Indignate's jokes about josh

Didn't even give a damn about the games this year, lol.

AE was boring, but funny as hell. Marvel was decent, but I didn't really have much hype for it. Nobody knew how to play SFxT except for one team in the finals. KoFXIII went on for way too fucking long to the point where everybody in the skype chat went AWOL during it. ST was... well... ST, but it was funny watching some of the BS in that game. SCV was pretty cool, but I missed most of it. MK9 was hilarious when I saw the zoning freddy. That's pretty much it, didn't really enjoy it as much as last year's.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Ya just gotta be there.[/QUOTE]

But even just spectating last year was soooo much more exciting than this year. =(

I was getting hype from my comfy streamin' chair.

[quote name='KingBroly']I agree about Super Turbo. It was really good I didn't like who won though. Just spamming the same move over and over again. Kinda cheap.

I think Bala could've won KOF if he had stuck with Ralph, because he seemed really good with him. But I know squat about KOF, so what do I know.
.[/QUOTE]

'Spam' in ST and see how far that gets you.

Bala got mentally dissected by Mad KOF. Any serious FG player could see that happen in the sets. In a team based game, Mad KOF forced Bala to question his point character, changing them constantly and hope he pulled a rabbit out of his hat.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Ya just gotta be there.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%.

[quote name='asianxcore']Agreed 100%.[/QUOTE]

Only if I can eat until I die, money match everybody, fuck bitches, and yell at hank.

EDIT: If spamming won tourneys, I'd enter them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back