FGT XXII harassed Ono via Twitter #SF4Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='B:L']JEKKI I didn't run into you guys all weekend. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I was talking a bit with you, when you were playing the spy indie game.

[quote name='distgfx']Only if I can eat until I die, money match everybody, fuck bitches, and yell at hank.

EDIT: If spamming won tourneys, I'd enter them all.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan.

[quote name='JEKKI']hotel checkout is 11AM, this pic was took at 10:59

1h389.jpg

I love all of you! thanks for coming out!![/QUOTE]
Must've been one hell of an orgy.

I pity the Mexicanos that have to clean up that mess.

[quote name='SmallWind']I was talking a bit with you, when you were playing the spy indie game.[/QUOTE]

Damn, finding me at the Spy Party area is the worst because I don't interact with people much when I'm focusing on the ambassador's ass.

I thought this year was great. The entire ST tournament was incredible. There were so many awesome matches. I was super excited to see Kusumondo make it to finals.

KOF & Marvel both had a ton of hype moments. I didn't watch AE Top 8 since it was getting super late & I had to work. I watched the archives & the matches were OK.

[quote name='KingBroly']I agree about Super Turbo. It was really good I didn't like who won though. Just spamming the same move over and over again. Kinda cheap.[/QUOTE]
I guess you've never played a Vega in ST....

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Must've been one hell of an orgy.

I pity the Mexicanos that have to clean up that mess.[/QUOTE]lol, the tip we left for her is prolly more than what u make in 3 months!

oooooooohhhhh~~~!!!!

[quote name='JEKKI']lol, the tip we left for her is prolly more than what u make in 3 months!

oooooooohhhhh~~~!!!![/QUOTE]

Probably.

[quote name='JEKKI']hotel checkout is 11AM, this pic was took at 10:59

[/QUOTE]

Look at that handsome lass on the couch!

I love all of you! thanks for coming out!!

:grouphug:

even more CAGs next year!

shoutouts to kainzero, smallwind, rolento and jekki! you guys are true friends. i really appreciate hanging out with you guys. next year we gotta get hank to come!

[quote name='GUNNM']Kayopolice flew all the way from japan to evo just to be good looking did she even compete?[/QUOTE]

I know Kayo teamed wif KSK in SFxT. Reeeeeshardz Naahhhoooo-hoooo-g0000-ghoooyenz [Richard Nguyen] patnaz Snake Eyez wuz partyz too much and did not show up to teh poolz on time. Richard qualifiedz 4 out of dey poolz in loserz by going 1 v 2 against all opponents. :lol:

KSK & kayo team wuz one of teh victimz. Keep in mind he is not allowed to bring in teh other character otherwise it is auto lose. This wuz pretty godlike on hiz part. They made top 8 after Snake Eyes joined him from quarterfinals on.

good seeingz all teh CAGz :) :grouphug: :applause:

shout outz to teh BROlentlezz BROlentoz. :D

[quote name='JEKKI']lol, the tip we left for her is prolly more than what u make in 3 months!

oooooooohhhhh~~~!!!![/QUOTE]
lol Probably, I'm a poor motherfucka!! But we are all poor compared to ThatManaKnight.

I keep my bills paid, my belly full, gas in my tank, and alcohol in my veins, so I've no complaints. :bouncy:

i was watching this japanese tv show and this guy looked familiar.

then i thought
omg
it's japanese gootecks
1281990189.jpg

^Japanese Goooooooooooooooooseckz needz 2 haz fauxhawkz spiked upz. XD

Hepppy Berfdayz MRz Schemekkiz. :D

JePPyz PLZ :cry: BibleThump :lol:

Know one carez about a scumbagz lolcatz berfdayz :(

Do u want fellow socalz CAGz crewz to take u out fer sum ice creamz. :lol:\\:D/
Where u want to GOz? U nigz ever try eatalianz? U wanna GOz!?!?!

http://www.eataliancafe.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/eatalian-cafe-gardena

Or if u haz hankeringz fo' sum thangz else. We could also GOz 2 teh PIGz!
Teh PIGz iz gooot 4 Teh NIGz! :drool:

i wanted to go to eatalian for the pizza. i can't have ice cream though unless i want to spend several hours on the toilet. just let me know.

hey you have my number?

[quote name='kainzero']i wanted to go to eatalian for the pizza. i can't have ice cream though unless i want to spend several hours on the toilet. just let me know.

hey you have my number?[/QUOTE]

I no haz. I dont haz teh cellz phonez rite nao. only haz pre-pizz-zaid phonez wif no minutez:cry:

Can u DMz me ur number on teh twitterz. I will load sum minutes if I haz too, but dont wantz to, becoz I gonna get a regular cell planz.

U guyz want to GOz 4 celebrashunz of MRz Jekkiz berfdayz? :cool:

28th it is then

i bought vf5fs, umvc3, and sc5. haven't even opened sc5.

-vf5fs is tough.

-the only way i can beat my bro at umvc3 is if i get lucky with xf3 because even though we're both out of practice i am still much worse and i don't know any combos. i won like 3 out of 30 games. i don't know if i can practice this and vf5fs at the same time. and play league.

-sc5 is still shrinkwrapped

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']play marvel fool[/QUOTE]

This. I suck and still play/practice Mahvel at least an hour a day.

[quote name='kainzero']28th it is then[/QUOTE]oh yah and we gotta go to that deep dish pizza place in Echo Park!!

Masa! it is called!

approved by the one and only Tim Rogers!

[quote name='kainzero']28th it is then

i bought vf5fs, umvc3, and sc5. haven't even opened sc5.

-vf5fs is tough.

-the only way i can beat my bro at umvc3 is if i get lucky with xf3 because even though we're both out of practice i am still much worse and i don't know any combos. i won like 3 out of 30 games. i don't know if i can practice this and vf5fs at the same time. and play league.

-sc5 is still shrinkwrapped[/QUOTE]

-return sc5. Its support is floundering at best.

-practice umvc3 to a playable level. It's actually not that hard to get decent and combos can be pretty simple depending on the character.

-vf5 is beast. It's overly complicated but once you learn how the game flows it's pretty smooth going. Just throw a lot after pokes rather than going for lows.

I played some Ranked Matches tonight after being out of the game for awhile in UMvC3. I got matched up with CrossCounterTV and played a pretty epic match. I won via timeover.

Got paired up with them a second time and got royally whipped by some buff Dante stuff.

Any idea if this footage will show up anywhere?

[quote name='GhostShark']This. I suck and still play/practice Mahvel at least an hour a day.[/QUOTE]

Let's play sometime.

I saw that you were on Jimbo and was gonna jump on too but then something happened I don't remember.

We should definitely do a CAG lobby one of these days.

[quote name='B:L']-return sc5. Its support is floundering at best.[/quote]
yeah after playing vf it seems... clunky? but i'll still give it a try. i heard mlg picked it up, maybe that'll inject some life into it?

-practice umvc3 to a playable level. It's actually not that hard to get decent and combos can be pretty simple depending on the character.
yea i tried combo practice but it takes a while. i'm realizing slowly that the reason top play looks amazing is because it's actually quite difficult to get there. there's a lot of stuff/setups/combos i see that i'm like, whoa, how did they ever think of that. kinda like old school starcraft. but not new school starcraft. or sf4.

-vf5 is beast. It's overly complicated but once you learn how the game flows it's pretty smooth going. Just throw a lot after pokes rather than going for lows.
i'm just trying to get used to the system by playing cpu. haven't even began to learn in depth, i keep hitting launchers and then whiffing PK, lol.

[quote name='kainzero']yeah after playing vf it seems... clunky? but i'll still give it a try. i heard mlg picked it up, maybe that'll inject some life into it?

i'm just trying to get used to the system by playing cpu. haven't even began to learn in depth, i keep hitting launchers and then whiffing PK, lol.[/QUOTE]

Learning the depth/system actually makes the whole game easier to learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boM7T3BWewY

Also, at every WNF, the rookie who makes it farthest in the bracket gets $50. That's pretty good for injecting life into it.

[quote name='j-cart']Street Fighter x Tekken on PC x GFWL.[/QUOTE]

We're the only two people in the universe who own that game on PC.

[quote name='JEKKI']oh yah and we gotta go to that deep dish pizza place in Echo Park!!

Masa! it is called!

approved by the one and only Tim Rogers![/QUOTE]

yah Masa iz gootz.

http://gustla.com/best-chicago-style-deep-dish-pizza-in-los-angeles/

Mr Based Illinois Food&DrankMeSpankzMe, r u a connoisseurz of teh real dealz Chicagoz Deep Dishez pizzaz? What say u iz teh bestz or top topz deep dishez pizzaz in ur areaz?

Top 2 legit Chicago Stylez pizzaz in LAz iz Hollywood Pies & Masa.
A lot of native Chicagoanz say it is a bit liek Lou Malnatiz, teh owner iz a chicago nativez, nigz alwayz be tweetingz pix of hiz dogz. lolz

Me tinkz teh HP iz superiorz! :D It iz pretty much only take outz or deliveryz.
On tues,wed,thur I orderz demz fo' dat pick upz discountz $17 large, nao $18 D:< . Or any other dayz pick upz take 15% off regular pricez. On thursday if u AXE 4 teh deliveryz & buy 1 Large u get 1 smallz sheezez pizzaz 4 freez.

Teh smallz dont cook as good. Tehy got teh Largez down pat. Teh piez r really fillingz & muchiez dericiouznezz.

teh piez takes minimum of 30-40 minutes to cookz.

http://hollywoodpies.com/menu/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/hollywood-pies-los-angeles

Me usually get teh Caponez :drool: & Spinachez (add artichokez) :bouncy:
Pretty much anytingz iz yummyz. Tried Angeleno and other stuffz.

I think u nigz will sayz HP iz > Masa if u tryz bothz. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just want good food in my stomach sir

[quote name='"B:L"']Learning the depth/system actually makes the whole game easier to learn:[/quote]

this doesn't make any sense
sure you can learn the difference between the wall hits, fuzzy guard, ETEG, but if you don't know basic moves of the opponents you won't be able to do anything about in anyway

it's all fun so whatever

[quote name='kainzero']this doesn't make any sense
sure you can learn the difference between the wall hits, fuzzy guard, ETEG, but if you don't know basic moves of the opponents you won't be able to do anything about in anyway

it's all fun so whatever[/QUOTE]

Oh I mean just learning the basics of advantage/disadvantage and how throws work will create the framework for learning the game. Break the game down to the basics and work it up, you don't need all that other info to win.

It's how I approached VF. After learning that a basic blocked jab or a d+P on hit is +, you can then work your mixups off of that.

Even when not knowing your opponent's moves, you know that throws are automatically countered by attacks. So you can just flipkick or something when you're at a disadvantage rather than try to fuzzy guard.

Like I know his blocked d+P is negative and it's also his fastest poke so I can f+P mid elbow to beat out all his options to get the counterhit but he can also step it instead so I can mixup with throw but here's the thing he can crouch dash cancel his step to make the throw whiff so instead I just delay d+P to beat those options then random flipkick.

It's so simple.

[quote name='distgfx']So, axc/jimbo/heavyd, why didn't you win anything at evo?! =([/QUOTE]

Jim got a lanyard but gave it to me. I also won two free months of PS+ by winning every PS All-Stars fight I was in :whistle2:/

i stole your chair but then people kept asking me questions so i evacuated with heavyD to go eat at cheesecake factory

also one time in the hallway alexman said hi to me and i was my friend bryant(orochi) from norcal

bryant - "dang mr popular up in here"
me - "whatever it's just sd roots. wait you're in the tekken scene, don't you know alexman?"
bryant - "that's him? wasn't he like a small 12 year old nina player?"
me - "yeah. when he was 12."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back