Fight Night Round 4

Damn I HATE USING THE STICKS, I wish that button-patch was out way sooner. Realy, how hard is it to re-map some face buttons? I guess this will go back onto my shelf for 2 months 'til the patch

So I got the game yesterday from Gamefly...The boxing share feature is really cool, however the gameplay itself is too 1 dimensional I didn't notice "different styles". Maybe buttons would make it a lot easier but UFC is a much funner game(and truer to the sport) and this is coming from a boxing fan.

Damn....

I was playing online last night. I was using Marvin Hagler and the other guy was using Floyd Mayweather Jr. I was fighting a good fight, not being overly agressive. The commentators kept saying I was way ahead, which I was. I think only 1 round was scored against me. However, when I got to the 10th round I got busted open and lost. It was my fault though because I rung dudes bell twice in the match but he was able to back away from me each time before I could knock him out.

I got this game the other day and have been enjoying it a lot, even though it's a lot tougher than Round 3. Did anyone else pick the game up for $15 at GameCrazy?

I have had issues with my copy, however. Every time I go to the settings screen, the game no longer recognizes any button input. The guide button still works, but none of the others do. I can't change my settings!

Sounds like your settings file is corrupt; try deleting it should fix it. I got bought this game from BB since it was too cheap to pass up. I like using the buttons a lot and am looking forward the patch in January which should make the gameplay better.

Sorry to bump but I didn't want to create another thread..

So I just got this game and patched it, but I can't seem to find the option to use the face buttons. Anyone know how to get it?

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Sorry to bump but I didn't want to create another thread..

So I just got this game and patched it, but I can't seem to find the option to use the face buttons. Anyone know how to get it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't checked, but I think it they are controller config setups (configs 5 & 6). Probably access through the pause menu.

Fight Night Champion's demo is out today (4 fighters). Played it and I miss the corner game and HUD of F.N.R.4. and the instant replays (absent in demo) and found it harder to tell when I did a counter. What did you all think?

Will give it another shot later.

[quote name='theredworm']does the demo let you use button controls or does it force joystick punching?[/QUOTE]
The default configuration has both enabled.

I for one respected joystick controls and I found myself spamming punches a lot more in "Champion" since they took out the "wind-up" of the joystick attacks.

Put in a few more matches and the only thing that really sucks, and I mean REALLY SUCKS... is the HUD. All they show you is stamina, where's blocking and health? Ughh... and it has some lame grunge effects and not clean cut like Round 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back