FINAL DAY! Less than 24 hours!!!!-- Everything MUST BE GONE by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Interested in Valkyrie Profile.

Haves:

GBA: Shining Soul II, Lunar Legend, Final Fantasy I and II: Dawn of Souls (all with boxes and manuals complete)

XBox: Check my collection, too much to list (I also have the guides for KOTOR I and II if you need them)

adding 2 more, granstream saga (psx) minor wear, plays great, case and disc only, Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn of Souls (gba) brand new sealed!! =) Thanks again to everyone who's made offers and good luck to those of u trading/selling.

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']lol yea. If no one responds about it in a few days I'm keeping it ;). It's one of the absolute best ps2 rpgs out there.[/QUOTE]

so I've heard :D
any cash value in mind? I know my TL's weak at the moment

the darn guy still hasn't responded on it, but I have to go to school this morning and won't be back until mid-afternoon to early evening unfortunately. I will send u a message once I'm back.

whats the price on Suikoden 2.. and i may be able to part with my cart only Chrono Trigger if it was to get me a deal on Suki 2.. (chrono plus PP)? also have castlevania for the NES...

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']the darn guy still hasn't responded on it[/QUOTE]

Yeah sucks when people don't PM you back huh?

Yes Blood_Rayne it does. I haven't been pmed from him for a week or 2 though, and I reply to your messages well before then. I do apologize for the delays on my part though and hope you get your item soon if u haven't already. It should arrive later today.

I've got Tactics Ogre GBA, cart-only though, and the cart label is a bit ripped. Still plays great though (one of my favs). Any interest in this? Would love to work out a trade if you are interested...

U DO !!! how much would u ask for it please gamelotus !? Also, I have a friend looking for some gb games.. I have his list on my page now. Preferrably complete or new, but will consider cart only. If anyone has them please let me know.

hehe just the stuff on the list right now I'm afraid Kim. If no one here is willing to buy, try going to Gametz.com or tradegamesnow.com or digitpress.com or Ign.com (message boards) or neogeo.com. One of those sites should be interested. (I'd try Neogeo and tradegamesnow first)

bread's done
Back