FINAL DAY! Less than 24 hours!!!!-- Everything MUST BE GONE by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

What about Albert Odyssey and Magic Knight Rayearth for SFIII? Or something with Astal sealed, or could I just buy that from you?

EDIT:
Actually, could I just buy one of those three from you? (That's probably all I have enough for)?

I don't want to miss all the sales so I've shortened the deadline. Asking prices have been removed, just send offers if you're interested in anything. Whatever's left is getting traded in without exceptions.

Wherever I can get credit.

Probably Music Recyclery or Disc World for most of these since Gamestop doesn't take such older games.

As for sales.. they're not really nationwide or anything, they're store only. I need to get my Christmas shopping done and I've already missed out on the best sales of the year so I don't want to let go of what few are left. A few are happening next week if I'm not mistaken but these aren't for video game items since most of my relatives/close friends aren't into gaming which makes this all the more difficult due to trading etc.

Rayearth is on hold for $45 shipped :). If I do NOT receive the money by Wednesday the game will be available until MIDNIGHT Wednesday night and then like all the others if it's still around, it's going to be traded in for the best value I can find. Still have a bunch of things left, feel free to make offers.

bread's done
Back