FINAL DAY! Less than 24 hours!!!!-- Everything MUST BE GONE by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

*bump* Anyone else have the Vay Sega CD map, manual, or case? I'd like to buy all 3 together or trade for them.. but if not I already have an offer for the map so I will take the case and manual separately 2 I guess. Also still seeking Albert Odyssey, Popful Mail, and other Lunar titles from any system EXCEPT Sega CD since that I have found.

Interested in Dragon Force and Popful Mail hehe, but I dunno if u'd trade those.

Also as an update, Shipping on Valkyrie Profile is FREE to any Cheapassgamer member unless overseas. If overseas I will have to charge for shipping, but I will give u a discount.

I appreciate the offer Wolf, and I'll definitely think it over. Right now I have one other trade offer for it that I'm considering (for a Lunar Silver Star Story psx demo w/ case but not mint has light scratches, and a sealed Pocket Kingdom Own the World for Ngage + $10) I'm hoping to get a cash offer but if no one does I'll decide between your offer and that one.

*bump*, updated new main want. I know there are people who have this and btw.. that lunar game was silver star story sorry about that lol. I knew there was something wrong with what I posted.

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']wow.. no one wants any of this?[/QUOTE]

you want money asap for tomorrow's sale but you post no prices. i'm too lazy to even look.

Lol.. well I can't post a price for an urgent sale. I mean sure there are some that I'd like a certain range for but I want to see what people are willing to offer first. Posting prices is a pain.. it always scares people and that's not something I want to do. Everyone who's interested most likely knows the games' values so it's really a matter of what they're willing to pay. I can't ask for what people won't give and I can't read minds. If you or anyone else thinks you have a fair price then by all means just offer it.

Need to get up early for the sale and wouldn't you know it, I still don't have any money to pay for that gift :whistle2:(. I'm going to pray I'll have sold things by morning. Thank you to everyone for the interest! I'm very sorry for the hectic posts.. after tomorrow they won't be like this.

urgent need for $$ is over for the time being :) Sold 2 items on digitpress (one unlisted) and got the amount I needed for the item! Everything else is still available. I will not need to bump as often but I will every day or so.. not as much as I was so as not to annoy or pester anyone :p. I can now accept money orders or paypal or trades as well as negotiate prices and put things on hold for those of you who don't have the $$ right now. Thank you to everyone for your efforts!

lol I know.. seems everyone's outgrown the saturn. Hard to believe no one wants that Rayearth.. it would make a great Christmas present! I mean come on.. surely we all know how hard it was to obtain a Hikaru Disc Art :p oh well. I'm flexible on these prices guys and they are SHIPPED!

Eh.. Christmas is coming, still a few more gifts I'd like to buy. Getting closer to the deadline so I'm hoping to get rid of most of these somewhat quickly. I really need a small amount to cover a money order payment that I need to make so if I could sell at least 1 item that would help a lot.

I did the best of my ability for pictures and I wish I had newer current generation games to offer or even classic nes/snes games for those die-hard nintendo fans but unfortunately I've got saturn, psx, and sega cd left and they all need good homes as well. All of these rpgs are worthy classics.

I took off prices and left them open for offers.

bread's done
Back