Final Fantasy Advent Children blu-ray 11.52 shipped and others at Overstock

dmdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Overstock has Final Fantasy Fantasy Advent Children Complete for 8.52 with 2.95 shipping and a few others. Not sure when it ends. Great deal for FF:AC, never seen it less than 18 bucks anywhere.

Courtesy of blu-ray.com. Posted this over at dvdtalk too.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children - 8.52
Rudy - 4.97
History of Violence - 6.28
Big Fish - 7.07
Space Cowboys - 7.50
Mystic River - 7.67
Unforgiven - 7.72
The taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - 9.79
The Patriot - 9.77

There are probably more at decent prices, but those are the under 10 ones.. I got FF:AC only, but posted the rest as you guys might be interested in them.

Oh, and the total shipping will be 4.95 no matter how many you get from what I can see.

Oh, and if you go to bing.com and search overstock, it is at 15 percent. Even better deal.

Figured since there was a post on the page for 17.99 that got good reception that this should get it's own thread since it is about half that before shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure overstock doesn't sell used dvds/blu-rays so that would make them new

edit. Of course I could be wrong if it isn't, I don't think they do.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']used[/QUOTE]

I didn't think they sold used, but even if it is, still great deal since blu-rays don't tend to scratch easy.

Of course I have never shopped there before so they could very well be used. I can't say for sure.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']used[/QUOTE]
What info are you basing that off or are you just making useless posts? Nothing on the site would make it appear as if any of these blu's are in used condition.

You can add

True Romance - $7.57
Letters From Iwo Jima - $7.75
Pale Rider - $7.75
Black Hawk Down - $9.36
The Fifth Element - $9.36
Starship Troopers - $9.46

Nothing of interest to me here, but thought I'd share a few more.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']used[/QUOTE]How do you know if it's used for sure? Product page is so messy I can't really tell.

Doesn't matter to me really. I have been raping the local Hollywood video and Movie Gallery so I wouldn't care if it's disc only for that price, not hard to print a cover and buy a case, since I have to buy as of now 13 anyways for the Hollywood and MG movies lol

I tried searching up and down and it seems as if it's a new copy. Nothing indicated to it being used. So I just placed an order. Thanks OP!

Ordered Advent Children, have always meant to watch it (own it on DVD), but never have. For $11, might as well spring for the Blu-Ray and finally watch it, haha. Thanks OP.

I just remember that when walmart had that 2 for 20 sale, this was the movie that just about everyone was waiting to come into stock, and every time it did it went back out of stock within minutes. So now people can get it for about the same price without buying another movie.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']fudge it. media is excluded from free shipping. what a scam.[/QUOTE]

That sucks.

I ordered FF7, and it said that you get free shipping from your first order. Of course it didn't take it off and I bet it is this "Media is excluded from free shipping" nonsense, but it didn't say that. I'll wait for mine to ship and call and complain.

Anyway, thanks OP! I wanted to get this on Blu for a while!

Thanks! Just ordered one to go along with my DVD and UMD versions.

Looks like Overstock DOES sell used music, movies, and games, but everything I came across that was used clearly stated (Pre-Played).

[quote name='GunstarRed']Thanks! Just ordered one to go along with my DVD and UMD versions.

Looks like Overstock DOES sell used music, movies, and games, but everything I came across that was used clearly stated (Pre-Played).[/QUOTE]
BINGO! :applause:

Kung Fu Hustle (Blu-ray Disc) $11.87
A History of Violence (Blu-ray Disc) $6.28
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Blu-ray Disc) $8.52
Leon the Professional (Blu-ray Disc) $11.71

Subtotal: $38.38
Shipping: $2.95
Total: $41.33

works good for me. $2.95 shipped for all. and no tax. :bouncy:

Picked up FF and Big Fish. FYI, shipping is through media mail which is notoriously slow, so that's BS they exclude them from the free shipping.

Good deal.

Picked up:
Rudy $4.97
The Dark Crystal $10.37
Close Encounters of the Third Kind $12.41
Labyrinth $10.37
A History of Violence $6.28
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children $8.52

Been wanting Close Encounters, Labyrinth and Dark Crystal for a decent price for a while.

True Romance is 7.50. Reads good things about it so I grabbed it along with some other movies already mentioned. Thasnks op

EDIT: The Big White is also 7.XX. It's a fairly entertaining, sort of weird movie.

EDIT: So is Pale Rider and some other films. Search "Blu-Ray" which will bring up the Blu-Ray department. Go to Top Sellers, then All Top Sellers. This will allow you to sort everything they have by price.

Last edited by a moderator:
True Romance is a good movie but from what I read Warner did a sloppy job on the video transfer. I probably will stick with my DVD until they remaster this thing in the future.

Sucks... oh well what is ordered is ordered. I saw a confirmation when I first went to Overstock that said, "Welcome Bing customers!" But when I checked out, it didn't show my cashback like it said it would. Was it like that for anyone?

You can get 15% Cash Back with Bing. Remember, it's not dead until the end of the month. Go to Bing.com and search "point and shoot" then just use the overstock link.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i just noticed this. and its sold out.

damnit i want this so bad.... anyone can sell me theirs unopened?

[quote name='postulio']FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i just noticed this. and its sold out.

damnit i want this so bad.... anyone can sell me theirs unopened?[/QUOTE]

still in inventory and let me add to cart. it only list is as "sellout risk: moderate"

Well, I guess they can't be bothered to send out shipping notifications, since mine did ship yesterday and I had to check my account to get a tracking number. Shipped via UPS-IM, which I've never heard of so this will be interesting.

bread's done
Back