Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles w/ Link Cable $9.99

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
:D Guys a Walmart close to us just put these on special along with DDR2 for PS2. The DDR also has the dance pad included. Both are 10.00 The walmart is in Steubenville OH (I live in PA, but nor far). Anyway check your local Walmarts and see if they also have this great deal.

damn, makes me even more sick... this and sams clubs new price for ff:cc. i need to be more patient and wait for the better deals to come along, lol.

lol mk9, deals like that never ever last longer than 5 minutes in NY, I'm sure you'll agree :)

If anyone can get me an FF:CC I will appreciate it and definitely pay at least $25

[quote name='maxflight']lol mk9, deals like that never ever last longer than 5 minutes in NY, I'm sure you'll agree :)

If anyone can get me an FF:CC I will appreciate it and definitely pay at least $25[/quote]

If it's $10 ill gladly grab one for you.

Grab one of the CC and DDR2 for me if you could? If they are both 10 each, I will definately make the effort worth it for you.

Thanks ;)

I thank you in advance, let me know if it's real. It'll be a cool game for my gf and me to play together. Perfect for me since I would need a 2nd link cable

[quote name='maxflight']lol mk9, deals like that never ever last longer than 5 minutes in NY, I'm sure you'll agree :)

If anyone can get me an FF:CC I will appreciate it and definitely pay at least $25[/quote]

last? i dont think theyve ever existed here!

hey when i go to my walmart ill pick up a copy of copy's and try and hook u all up ok also this deal does seem like its tru cuz last time i went to walmart they had alot and i stress alot o copies of the FF CC with cable......So ill get back to u all later peace out!!!

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']

If it's $10 ill gladly grab one for you.[/quote]

mr unoriginal's the man.[/quote]

omg i just noticed he changed his avatar.....everytime you see it like you knew it was him

[quote name='pimpinc333']hey when i go to my walmart ill pick up a copy of copy's and try and hook u all up ok also this deal does seem like its tru cuz last time i went to walmart they had alot and i stress alot o copies of the FF CC with cable......So ill get back to u all later peace out!!![/quote]

thank you pimp as well :)

Called 5 Walmarts, 4 didn't have it and the 5th insisted it was $50 without checking the price. He said he didn't think they were on sale though.

P.S. The Walmart "on hold" music fucking sucks.

This smells like a prank to me. If a deal goes beyond requiring a pricing system screwup and ventures into "YMMV and only IF your store manager has been hitting the crack pipe while setting up the weekly sale ad" territory, then it's probably a prank. Still, we'll probably know soon enough.

Yeah, Shaq-Fu, cause he don't have nothing to prove!!

1 post!

He don't have to prove anything.

$10 for FF:CC, and DDR....! What a jokester.
April Fools is long over now, bud.

With link cable and official dance pad......a real piece of work.

You should of just called that particular store.

That is an insanely good price for those games. However, I rarely see games being clearanced off in my local Walmarts.

[quote name='maxflight']

ditto for me

I remember seeing the DDR2 w/ dancepad on clearance a few days ago at walmart, but the price was around $49.99(rollback from $69.99). I check their games every time I go there just to see if they have clearance stuff. So far, the only game that I got in the past couple months was Oddworld for XBox for under $10.

[quote name='Wario64']$9.99 for FFCC? I think a lot of people here are gullible...just think about it. $10 for a 2 month old game?[/quote]

*cough*beyondgoodandevil*cough*

While I don't expect anyone to find this deal anywhere else, there is no reason to assume the guy is lying. Stores do odd stuff all the time. Give him the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't affect anyone else anyway.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='Wario64']$9.99 for FFCC? I think a lot of people here are gullible...just think about it. $10 for a 2 month old game?[/quote]

*cough*beyondgoodandevil*cough*[/quote]

Hah knew someone would mention this. That was a really rare case though, and it was a game that bombed very badly. Even then, the MSRP is still $19.99 and it was $9.99 only because Circuit City had that 50% off selected games period. FF:CC on the other hand, is a more successful game (it was the #1 game in February according to the NPD charts)

And yeah, the thread creator might be telling the truth but it doesn't hurt to say the deal may be YMMV. This sounds extremely YMMV

How about we move on to something else? I hate pranksters. Anyways, if anyone wants to know I just saw Ninja Gaiden for $9.99 at my local Walmart. To get it, u have hop on one leg for 5 minutes, then spin around, run a mile in less than 6 minutes, give the guy $50 and it will show up as $9.99.

I think it's very possible the games are $9.99. Unlike Target where if one store has a certain game on clearance, most if not all stores will have or had the game on clearance (at different price levels) where as at Walmart, an item can be on clearance at one store and full price at another store since clearances at Walmart are on a store by store basis.

So it could just be that only that particular Walmart has those 2 games for $9.99

And if Target had the DDR Max 2 bundle for $14.98, it's possible Walmart could have it for $9.99

I just called the Steubenville walmart because I was curious, and the lady at the electronics dept. told me FF was on sale for $35. I didn't bother asking about DDR because I already sniffed out the BS.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I just called the Steubenville walmart because I was curious, and the lady at the electronics dept. told me FF was on sale for $35. I didn't bother asking about DDR because I already sniffed out the BS.[/quote]

good job. i was about to do the same just out of curiosity. :p

One time the Wal Mart near me had Crimson Skies for 10 dollars a few weeks after it came out. There is a possibility that he may be telling the truth, but it is only at that particular Wal Mart.

OK, I just called 2 SuperCenters and one regular Walmart in my area. 1 doesnt have the game and it's $49.99 at the other 2 stores.

Curiosity got the best of me. Too good to be true.

Hey Im new guys, but honestly call the store and ask them if they had the games for 10.00 with the link cable bundled. Also ask them if they had DDR Max 2 with the pad bundled for 10.00 I swear on whatever you guys want me to that its true. Wal Mart in Steubenville OH.

I bought 3 of the Final Fantasy's all are unopened one of them I already gave to my friend but I still have 2 sitting here. They both still have the 10 dollar price sticker on them and they are both still in the packaging its wal mart tags, but I dont know how else to prove to you guys that we got these games that cheap.. I could take a picture of the games ? but then you'd think that I faked the ticket.. You guys have no reason to believe me I guess, but why would I take the effort to do all this ?

" but I dont know how else to prove to"

You could post the number to the store you bought them at for those who want to call and see if your telling the truth? You could also post a scan of your recite.....

either way it could just be your walmart since half the time its always like that for many.

well I just took 2 pictures of the games, and I'll get you the number tomorrow. Like I said I live in PA, but Stuebenville isnt that far away. The way we even found out about the deal is this. I work for EB Games, on conference call a manager at a store close to the wal mart in Steubenville told us that a customer came in and told him the games were 10.00 so all of us went to our neighboring wal marts to check out prices the ONLY store we found that had them that cheap is the Wal Mart in Steubenville OH. So I gave the manager 30 dollars to get me 3 copies of the game and whalaa I have 3 copies of the game (well 2 now), we bought them I'd say 5 days ago. I just remembered this morning to post the deal though, but I will get the number and you guys can call and ask if they had the game for $10.00 and for those that want pictures of the games with the walmart tag I'll be more than happy to email it to ya

bread's done
Back