Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) $26.98 @ Amazon

[quote name='roundhouse']I bought a regular copy for $15 and still feel like I paid too much.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't get me to play X-2.

for 13-2 id say its almost the same. I wouldn't play the game If I got it for free.

f@ckKk it... I pulled the trigger too, copped 2 of them just now!

How the blood clot do you see stock remaining? I tried adding 399 to my cart but obviously it wouldn't let me add it but I don't see anywhere where it shows stock?

screenshots and a how to guide? This would be beneficial for the future, for all of us!

oNe

[quote name='needler420']You couldn't get me to play X-2.

for 13-2 id say its almost the same. I wouldn't play the game If I got it for free.[/QUOTE]

You people are insane. FF XIII-2 was an excellent game.

Just wanna ask since I find this odd, even for Amazon. Has anyone received an order update? Usually they're on the ball about sending them out, but I haven't seen any kind of change to my order. I know I placed my order well before they got near of selling out.

[quote name='outerfox']Just wanna ask since I find this odd, even for Amazon. Has anyone received an order update? Usually they're on the ball about sending them out, but I haven't seen any kind of change to my order. I know I placed my order well before they got near of selling out.[/QUOTE]

Did it change at least to shipping soon? I think that status would be an indicator that you at least secured your order. If not I'd give them until tomorrow and contact customer service.

Ordered 2 on friday after they dropped the price, when there were about 400 left. Chose standard instead of prime shipping, and tracking shows it is already waiting for me at my front door.

I would think it would be normal if FSSS orders might not even be shipped out yet.

[quote name='misterpiggybank']Did it change at least to shipping soon? I think that status would be an indicator that you at least secured your order. If not I'd give them until tomorrow and contact customer service.[/QUOTE]

It's been Not Yet Shipped since I ordered it. I knew yesterday it wouldn't do anything with it being Sunday. Usually it doesn't take this long for it process. There isn't even any activity from my bank account on this either. If nothing has changed by tomorrow morning, I'll contact and see what's up.

No big sweat if I've somehow missed out, I can use that $25 to get some other kind of cheap game. :D

[quote name='scottman']No, they are just taking a lottery to see who gets outerfox's lone copy that they won't ship to him. JK :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds fair. Let the games begin!

[quote name='scottman']No, they are just taking a lottery to see who gets outerfox's lone copy that they won't ship to him. JK :)[/QUOTE]

lewl. It wouldn't surprise me to get an email tomorrow

"Sorry but this item is out of stock and we do not know when it will return. We have not charged your credit card and sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for shopping at Amazon."

But like I said, no biggie. :p I just think it sucks if they "oversold" it. I think I bit when it was listed as 150-ish still in stock.

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']Ordered it on Thursday and it came today in perfect condition, now for it to collect dust since I will never open it[/QUOTE]

Is it really going to gain THAT much value over time?

Well I just contacted Amazon over why I haven't been charged yet. It is indeed because I chose FSSS. Although that made no sense to me, since I've always chose that method and have had no issues being charged or it shipping out by the next day. They decided to expedite my package and I'll have it in 2 days instead of however long it takes for FSSS.

I kinda feel bad now, I was just curious why it hadn't been charged and wasn't really angry. Didn't expect a boost up in shipping time. Amazon has some amazing customer service. This person was a whole lot more helpful than the last person I had to talk to.

[quote name='Roll']Is it really going to gain THAT much value over time?[/QUOTE]
no, I don't plan on opening it as I already own the asia version it was just something to collect. I already borrowed the CE from a friend months ago to encode the OST to FLAC so I really don't need to open it.

[quote name='outerfox']Well I just contacted Amazon over why I haven't been charged yet. It is indeed because I chose FSSS. Although that made no sense to me, since I've always chose that method and have had no issues being charged or it shipping out by the next day. They decided to expedite my package and I'll have it in 2 days instead of however long it takes for FSSS.
[/QUOTE]

Ya...FSSS used to go out in a day or so like normal shipping for me, but the last few times I've ordered with FSSS, it's taken like 3-5 days just to process and ship.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Bah the copy I recieved has a hole in the back from something stabbing into it.[/QUOTE]
that sucks that has happened to me before, was it shipped in a cardboard box or the crappy padded envelope?

got mine today, was expecting it tomorrow so i was surprised. and the quality is 200% FLAWLESS.....kinda shocked me after having crappy experiences from them and knowing other peoples horror stories.

I got mine yesterday - at least they shipped in cardboard and not a bubble mailer. It was in one of those wraparound cardboard packages - not quite a box, but it did the job. Actually those have some advantage over a box because it was a tight fit so the game box didn't bounce around loose within a larger box which could dent it up.

Like I said earlier, I alrready got a platinum for this game, so I guess I'm keeping this sealed. Now I have to get rid of the Best Buy art book version that I picked up a few months back. This was the one that wasn't quite the CE but had an art book bundled with it in a larger box. I'm glad I sold my original (regular) version of the game right after beating it or I'd have 3 copies now ;).

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']that sucks that has happened to me before, was it shipped in a cardboard box or the crappy padded envelope?[/QUOTE]
Cardboard box. The box had no damage though so it obviously happened before they shipped it.

Got my ps3 one yesterday, even though I have the vanilla version sealed still. I kinda want to keep it sealed, lol (my OCD rules me)!

The order I made on the 20th finally shipped. Unfortunately, even though I was told that I'd have "a rush placed on my order" to have it delivered the 25th, I was emailed then that I wouldn't get it until tomorrow. It's cool though, at least I'll have it tomorrow. Now to have the game on the shelf for a while in its sealed and soon to be backlogged glory. :p

I don't want to risk missing out so im ordering this now. Hopefully it comes soon.

sig.jpg

Wasn't a big fan of the game, but the collector's edition is really well done. I wish Square Enix did a collector's edition for Nier like this. Time to sell off my regular copy.

[quote name='Blacklarryxd']I don't want to risk missing out so im ordering this now. Hopefully it comes soon.

sig.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm ordering purely for the collectors element. Not a great fan of the game.

bread's done
Back