Final Fantasy XIII-2 with $20 credit from Amazon + mini guide

i ordered a ps3 and a 360 copy on Tuesday morning about 6 AM My order has not even shipped yet, whats up amazon?

Got an email confirming my orders and promo credits but nothing past that

hope you guys get a good carrier. Mines shipped with Ensenda. so much bad reviews about them. the gay shit is that i was suppose to receive it today and the scheduled delivery was 8:00am to 8:00pm. i woke up at 8:00am and sat directly in front of the window looking at my from gate till 2:30pm and then i went to work. at least one person was home all the time the whole day. there was no damn updates on their site until 9:15pm. it pisses me off even more when the update says that they tried delivering it at 12:30pm during that time which i was watching out for them. i saw no one and the doorbell didn't even ring. this shipper just BS their delivers like how other people review them. i better get my stuff from them

[quote name='Jdudley']Where do we input these codes at so they apply to our accounts?[/QUOTE]

When you go to check out on your next item, on the screen before the confirmation page (where you enter payment details) you will have the option to use the credits. If the item meets the criteria. They are checked by default, so if you dont want to use them on that purchase, uncheck the boxes.

[quote name='gauu']has anyone called to see if they could get a lucky rep with the promo credit on the collectors???[/QUOTE]

I emailed them and was able to get the credit. I basically just asked them why the collector's edition was excluded and whether I could get the promotion. Their response was basically that it was a manufacturer limitation and that's why it was not allowed on the CE. But as a one time exception, they gave me the credit anyway.

Based on resonses from others in this thread, seems to be hit or miss as to whether you'll get it, but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='Slayerfaith1982']Anyone know how to retrieve their "mini strategy guide"? I go the $10 and $20 codes just fine but not sure how to get the mini guide[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same. I think we are supposed to be getting an email with it sometime soon.

[quote name='solidFire501']I emailed them and was able to get the credit. I basically just asked them why the collector's edition was excluded and whether I could get the promotion. Their response was basically that it was a manufacturer limitation and that's why it was not allowed on the CE. But as a one time exception, they gave me the credit anyway.

Based on resonses from others in this thread, seems to be hit or miss as to whether you'll get it, but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]I was also very polite, though instead of getting a promo credit, the rep refunded $20 to my gift card credit (I paid for the CE entirely in credit). I have absolutely zero regrets getting the CE (plus the Omega DLC) for $52.19. :bouncy:

The guide is just the first 30 pages of the deluxe strategy guide. The link for it is on page 8 of this thread. It's pretty worthless really. Once I saw that link and read it (isn't a user specific link) I went ahead and ordered the $14.99 strategy guide for myself

Maybe I live close or something, but my FSSS is usually pretty damn fast. Ordered Tuesday morning, shipped Wednesday, arrived today. Got the two e-mails for the ten and twenty dollars. All's good for a day one purchase of a game I really wanted.

I picked up my copy at BB because of the novella. I ended up fronting the cash, but I have about $50 worth of giftcards I'd rather use, might do a return/rebuy later this week.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Check the total here, on the right side it says Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance, click that:

http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Digital...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1344899442&pf_rd_i=163856011#

It breaks it down department by department, but let's say it says $20 for everything but MP3 and $25 for MP3. What that means is you have a $20 general credit and $5 MP3. Now $20 for each and $25 for MP3.

Also, the reason it isn't gift card credit is because gift cards work with 3rd party sellers, credit doesn't. To me that makes perfect sense due to the fact that amazon is giving the credit and it's unfair to make 3rd parties give the discount. Gift cards are bought 1:1 with cash, credit is something amazon takes upon itself to offer.[/QUOTE]

Now Amazon thinks all it needs to recommend is every album that chick has ever made. Thanks.

Was waiting to see if those $10 and $20 codes came through on my Xbox 360 version order. And they just did. Great deal that obviated sitting it out until it dropped somewhere to $30 (as I did with FFXIII until Kmart did that uniquely early $30 sale).

[quote name='Brian22']Has anyone NOT received all their credit yet?

I had it preordered and got the 10 credit in the email but they never sent me the second email people have been talking about.

They are bumping it up to $20 if I preordered right?[/QUOTE]

Got my second email this morning guys.

All is well.

Amazon did not gave any promotion on CE when contacted, but I was succesfully able to price match the Target $20 gift card at BestBuy.
They matched the offer even for the CE & gave $20 off instead of gift card. So those who got it at BB - tomorrow is the last day to try this

[quote name='IzzyF3']BestBuy screwed up my preorder of the CE and I'm taking a mandatory day off tomorrow from work, but I don't have the game.

They offered me $20 credit if I buy the standard edition, but I just don't have much use for credit at BB. Amazon credit is a different story. I think I'm going to go back tomorrow and buy the game with the credit, return it and buy it again with the credit.[/QUOTE]

*raises hand*
BB SUCKS again. They didn't get enough CE preorders. They offered me $40 SE. I told them that's the current SE price.
Getting AMAZON CE now, but no bonuses.

bread's done
Back