Final Fantasy XIII - Gen. Discussion & Info

I wonder why the US-based sites haven't reported or weighed in on these "concerns and gripes." SC tends to post stories that are incendiary, and Artefact is known to do this just to start flame wars and crap like that if you read all the "beta" articles about Tales games.

Still, this stuff does 100% kill the hype for me. At the least, questioning my pre-ordering a CE...

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I wonder why the US-based sites haven't reported or weighed in on these "concerns and gripes." SC tends to post stories that are incendiary, and Artefact is known to do this just to start flame wars and crap like that if you read all the "beta" articles about Tales games.

Still, this stuff does 100% kill the hype for me. At the least, questioning my pre-ordering a CE...[/QUOTE]

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/12/final-fantasy-xiii-preview-2/

If you die, you start right back on the screen before the battle, with no penalty. Heck, if things ain’t going right, you can just choose to restart the battle before you kick the bucket. Oh, and you’re automatically healed to full strength after each battle.

WTF? Real RPGs kill you and make you agonize over whether you'd rather lose an hour of progress or half your gold. :nottalking:

At least there's Ectopudding.

Wow, that wired article pretty much made this game a pass for me. I have no idea what Square is up to anymore. I think I'll go play some Chrono Trigger.

No it's not wrong, I hope you enjoy the hell out of the game!

I think Bioware has changed the way I look at rpgs though, I was really hoping Square could get me back to playing their games again but that preview has me super concerned about the direction they took FF13.....

I guess we'll see how things turn out in March, but I had low expectations to begin with.

I just wish SE gave a heads up on what the hell they were gonna do with XIII. Its release shouldn't be the first time people are finding out about the mechanics, etc... From the trailers and footage I've seen, I know I'll enjoy the game/movie for what it is, but it's definitely not what I was expecting or hoping for.

Maybe if they promoted it as the Japanese Heavy Rain or something the shock value and disappointment would've been a little toned down >.>

/shrug

Unbelievable, having read dozens of FF13 reviews and comments I have no interest in this game now, even at $20. Even square fan boys with their blinders on are going have hard time in the end justifying FF13. I'm still in shock, japan is going through such a slump on so many fronts, console game sales, original properties, rpgs this gen, etc, etc. Now we have a game near 4 years in the making so desperately needed in this hour but it ends up so much shorter, without the sense of journey, exploration, towns, intelligent narrative , one big example of Square still wanting to be a B movie maker then game maker. It will be interesting to see in US who will have the cherries to be honest and not pander because its Japan's biggest high budgeted "rpg". Ever since the merger, rumbles about FF production being effected alot more then the DQ, its obvious something is vastly wrong on the Square property side.
Someone put me in a deep freeze with the way this industry is going on big titles, they just dont have a clue anymore. Time to go back to the basics and see why FF4-6 were so much fun back in the day. This leaves me with Dragon Quest once a generation now.

[quote name='madara']Unbelievable, having read dozens of FF13 reviews and comments I have no interest in this game now, even at $20. Even square fan boys with their blinders on are going have hard time in the end justifying FF13. I'm still in shock, japan is going through such a slump on so many fronts, console game sales, original properties, rpgs this gen, etc, etc. Now we have a game near 4 years in the making so desperately needed in this hour but it ends up so much shorter, without the sense of journey, exploration, towns, intelligent narrative , one big example of I Square still wanting to be a B movie maker then game maker. It will be interesting to see in US who will have the cherries to be honest and not pander because its Japan's biggest high budgeted "rpg".

Someone put me in a deep freeze with the way this industry is going on big titles, they just dont have clue anymore. Time to go back to the basics and see why FF4-6 were so much fun back in the day. This leaves me with Dragon Quest once a generation now.[/QUOTE]

Just because you and others don't like the game doesn't mean it can't receive high reviews from people who actually like the game...just sayin'.

It sold... very well. It's just vastly different from earlier titles. Don't judge the game until you've played it. It might not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean there isn't an audience for it.

Going on the whole nostalgia factor with older games, do you really, really want to be playing the same damn RPGs over and over again just with a different cast? JRPGs are my fav. genre, but they have become stagnant. Over the past 10+ years, they haven't evolved at all. You're bitching at Japan's "slump" but you love DQ.

Maybe their gaming industry is in trouble now because there's 0 creativity, because every single fucking DQ game is the exact same as the last. Ten years dude... ten years. You don't want to try something different?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Maybe their gaming industry is in trouble now because there's 0 creativity, because every single fucking DQ game is the exact same as the last. Ten years dude... ten years. You don't want to try something different?[/QUOTE]

DQIX is pretty different, if only in ways that make it very similar to Monster Hunter.

As for FFXIII, I heard the same "they ruined everything" doom and gloom before FFXII came out and I rather enjoyed that, so I'll just wait and see.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/24/fans-disgusted-by-final-fantasy-xiii/

It goes on and on... Am I really going to be playing WKC and ME2 instead of this??[/QUOTE]
FFXIII is by far a better game than WKC and ME2 is... such a different game you can't even compare them.

I'm lol'ing at all the people who are now boycotting the game after reading some of the "impressions" translated from the fanboys on 2ch.

God forbid you play the game and think for yourself. :roll:

All I want is a modern version of FFX.

This looks like it, but I'm really not liking how you're always at full HP/MP. :sad:

[quote name='dipic']FFXIII is by far a better game than WKC and ME2 is... such a different game you can't even compare them.

I'm lol'ing at all the people who are now boycotting the game after reading some of the "impressions" translated from the fanboys on 2ch.

God forbid you play the game and think for yourself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

No matter which FF you're comparing it to, I don't think it's a FAR better game than ME2. Granted they're the only similarity they share is that they're RPGs, but they come out so close to each other that unless FFXIII is going to have a LE that's actually limited, I'm most likely going to have to choose one and stick with it for a few weeks.

I like to 100% everything and I hate playing multiple games at once so... yeah. One's gonna have to wait. Regardless, I'm still buying FFXIII lol.

[quote name='dipic']FFXIII is by far a better game than WKC and ME2 is... such a different game you can't even compare them.

God forbid you play the game and think for yourself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

So you know FF13 is better because you played and those other games too. It's not a boycott, people will not get it if it does review poorly, it's a sixty dollar game. I can't go around throwing sixty dollars at every game like maybe you can. So I will rely on reviews and others opinion before I purchase something.

[quote name='LordKefka06']All I want is a modern version of FFX.

This looks like it, but I'm really not liking how you're always at full HP/MP. :sad:[/QUOTE]

When I first had a friend tell me that - completely without context of any other of the game's information - I was actually somewhat pumped. Refilling hp/mp after battle could just make it so that each individual battle is tougher because enemies wouldn't be constantly whittling down your hitpoints and mana.

...Then I remembered how they handled it in FFX with the spheres refilling your HP/MP and how it made grinding so easy (Highbridge = awesome mid-game grind sessions) and now I'm back to skeptic fence-straddling.

I'll give the game a shot regardless. The main FF titles have far more hits than misses for me so far, but the closer it comes I'll have to determine if it's a first day buy or a game I make a friend buy so I can try it out first.

[quote name='Thongsy']So you know FF13 is better because you played and those other games too. It's not a boycott, people will not get it if it does review poorly, it's a sixty dollar game. I can't go around throwing sixty dollars at every game like maybe you can. So I will rely on reviews and others opinion before I purchase something.[/QUOTE]
Uh, yea, actually, I have. Not ME2, though I've played ME1 so it's pretty easy to know what to expect... but either way, like I said, it's silly to even compare such different games and as such I'm not doing it. I have however played both WKC (completed) and XIII (9 hours in). WKC was a pretty disappointing for me (not going to get into that here) and while there are some things that I find truly disappointing about XIII, I'm enjoying it a heck of a lot so far. The general consensus among importers has been similar to my reactions... dissapointing in some areas but overall a good, fun game.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with using reviews as a tool to help you decide whether or not to pick up a game but at least go by actual reliable reviews and not what some fanboy shmucks on 2ch are saying. Better yet, go watch a stream of the game and/or play the inevitable demo before you decide.

Like I said, there were some things that I was initially disappointed with in the game (linearity, omission of some classic FF elements, static party for half the game), and it may not end up being my favorite FF, but it's still definitely a game any FF or JRPG fan in general should give a chance and imo, even from the admittedly short time I've played so far, the best JRPG this we've seen so far gen (though that isn't really saying much).

I wouldn't mind paying $60 for a 30 hour sci-fi movie if it was any decent. Problem is that those reviews say it's mostly melodrama (as one reviewer put it "more important how loud you scream than what you say"). I saw FF7 Advent Children and hated it. I'm thinkin FF13 it will be a movie that's painful to watch.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']No matter which FF you're comparing it to, I don't think it's a FAR better game than ME2. Granted they're the only similarity they share is that they're RPGs, but they come out so close to each other that unless FFXIII is going to have a LE that's actually limited, I'm most likely going to have to choose one and stick with it for a few weeks.

I like to 100% everything and I hate playing multiple games at once so... yeah. One's gonna have to wait. Regardless, I'm still buying FFXIII lol.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 1/2 aren't RPG's. Neither is Borderlands for that matter. They're shooters. There, I said it.

Also, FFX was linear and people adore that game. This game is linear, so why do people shit on it?

[quote name='KingBroly']Mass Effect 1/2 aren't RPG's. Neither is Borderlands for that matter. They're shooters. There, I said it.

Also, FFX was linear and people adore that game. This game is linear, so why do people shit on it?[/QUOTE]

Can't speculate on why people are hating on it, but the linear aspect is the big thing on which I need elaboration on the part of those who have played FFXIII, as it seems people interpret a game being linear in different ways.

I really enjoyed FFX despite it being linear in the sense that there was always some main path to be taken (why is this considered a bad thing?) but what really made it shine were all SIDE events such as the customization options for armor, the numerous enemies in the Monster Arena, Blitzball, and getting/making the best weapons. What really helped as well were the side areas. The hidden areas on the Airship, particularly the Omega Ruins, along with all the stuff I mentioned, really made the game long and fun. It took away from the simple Point A to Point B monster slaying that was pretty much the standard fare.

My only concern so far is that I haven't heard much about those types of elements in XIII. People could either not be talking about them, or they might not be there. If the game just takes one piece (albeit a very large piece) of FFX's puzzle, and doesn't try to add a bunch more smaller pieces (whether they be customization, some type of elaborate minigame that ties into game progression, or anything else) then I might become a bit more disenchanted. I would have hated FFX if it was just Mi'ihen to Mushroom Rock to Thunder Plains to Macalania, etc. One thing that has me still straddling the fence is that the first half of FFX is exactly what people are saying about XIII: it's a straight path constantly. Only when you get the airship and get to the Calm Lands is there any way to do much outside the main quest. I'm hoping that's the case for XIII.

I'm still waiting to hear about that kind of stuff before I really make a semi-informed purchasing decision, because I couldn't see them just casting it by the wayside.

[quote name='KingBroly']Mass Effect 1/2 aren't RPG's. Neither is Borderlands for that matter. They're shooters. There, I said it.

Also, FFX was linear and people adore that game. This game is linear, so why do people shit on it?[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect uses a dice roll system under the hood... how is that not a RPG? That's like saying a D&D game with guns instead of swords isn't a RPG. YOU don't have to think they are, but they are. Like it or not.

That Wired preview is pretty rough. If it's true that S-E has completely excised all of the sidequesting, exploration, and NPC interaction from the FF formula, I am worried about this game. Can you really not even backtrack to an area after you've completed it? The battle system still does look fun though, and the automatic healing after battle and instant retry opportunities are great ideas, even if Square lifted them wholesale from Wild ARMs 5. :)

All in all it feels like they are trying to take a fast-paced, cinematic, ultra-linear experience like Gears of War 2 and graft turn-based battle mechanics onto it. I love Gears as much as the next guy but I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for in a Final Fantasy game.

I have actually been taking a lot of the "negative" criticisms as being "positive". I generally have trouble finishing RPGs because of their lack of a linear structure. As a perfectionist, I often get mired in side quests to the point that I lose sight of the main quest. I enjoyed the first half of FFX, but as the game wore on I ended up just sprinting to the end to get the game over with. I came into FF backwards, starting with FFVII AC (I always liked Tifa), then FFVII DoC, FFXII, FFX, FFX-2 and finally FFVII and I feel partly to blame if XIII is a more linear experience. Perhaps this is just S-E trying to branch out the appeal of JRPGs by removing some of the depth that usually prevents gamers like me from picking up a FF title.

I personally had no trouble 100%ing Fallout 3, but I think that is because it is a much shorter core game and the FPS interface covers up a lot of the RPG grinding. In an FPS you expect to kill 100s of faceless enemies in every level. JRPGs can be scary because their 40+ hour completion times dont even begin to include the side-quests.

Man, this game is getting slammed for the first 25 hours of gameplay in every review that pops up. I don't think I've seen it get higher than a 7/10 outside of Japan yet which puts it on track for the worst FF game ever, even with the existence of FFX-2!

The only full-fledged review I've been able to find through Googling is from some outfit called "Electronic Theatre" that actually praised the game quite a bit, while simultaneously saying almost nothing specific or revealing about the story, characters, gameplay, or anything else. It kind of made me wonder if they actually imported and played the game or just made the review up.

Are there other reviews out there from reputable sites?

All I've read are basically whiny rants from "gaming press." No sites that I actually care about have posted more than just tidbits about their experience, and honestly... I'll wait to see for myself. There are some very negative community reviews, but there are also really positive ones too. Worst part is, people are not agreeing on the negatives and positives of the game at all.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']All I've read are basically whiny rants from "gaming press." No sites that I actually care about have posted more than just tidbits about their experience, and honestly... I'll wait to see for myself. There are some very negative community reviews, but there are also really positive ones too. Worst part is, people are not agreeing on the negatives and positives of the game at all.[/QUOTE]

I'll just wait for the more mainstream sites(like IGN, 1up, GS, etc..) before passing judgment. I don't know if it's just people's expectations for the game is what is disappointing them or what? I still don't know too much info about the game, but I like to keep it that way for the most part.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Are there other reviews out there from reputable sites?[/QUOTE]
I don't know about reputable, but this French review popped up today. I've never heard of them but that's not to say they aren't respected overseas.

I'll get despite how reviews are. I rather just try to enjoy the experience no matter if it's good or bad. Just have to wait a few months is all.

[quote name='Nirron']Can't speculate on why people are hating on it, but the linear aspect is the big thing on which I need elaboration on the part of those who have played FFXIII, as it seems people interpret a game being linear in different ways.

I really enjoyed FFX despite it being linear in the sense that there was always some main path to be taken (why is this considered a bad thing?) but what really made it shine were all SIDE events such as the customization options for armor, the numerous enemies in the Monster Arena, Blitzball, and getting/making the best weapons. What really helped as well were the side areas. The hidden areas on the Airship, particularly the Omega Ruins, along with all the stuff I mentioned, really made the game long and fun. It took away from the simple Point A to Point B monster slaying that was pretty much the standard fare.

My only concern so far is that I haven't heard much about those types of elements in XIII. People could either not be talking about them, or they might not be there. If the game just takes one piece (albeit a very large piece) of FFX's puzzle, and doesn't try to add a bunch more smaller pieces (whether they be customization, some type of elaborate minigame that ties into game progression, or anything else) then I might become a bit more disenchanted. I would have hated FFX if it was just Mi'ihen to Mushroom Rock to Thunder Plains to Macalania, etc. One thing that has me still straddling the fence is that the first half of FFX is exactly what people are saying about XIII: it's a straight path constantly. Only when you get the airship and get to the Calm Lands is there any way to do much outside the main quest. I'm hoping that's the case for XIII.

I'm still waiting to hear about that kind of stuff before I really make a semi-informed purchasing decision, because I couldn't see them just casting it by the wayside.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on everything here. Most RPGs are linear and I really don't have a problem with that. But from the Wired review and just tidbits from other sites it sounds like FF13 is more akin to an action game. Where you just run down a corridor and fight the enemies, watch a CS, buy items and weapons and repeat and with few towns or cities to just waste time in. I'll wait for more U.S. English reviews before I determine whether I will get this or not.

Part of the joy for me in rpgs is just running around the towns and talking to random npcs. Or "exploring" the map though it always just leads to the next town with nothing else in between the last zone and the next town. If those elements are gone from the game it's definitely a pass for me. I don't need or want a strict linear game like that, part of the reason I hate action games. Also if they do really have as many CS and movies that will probably be what stops me from buying it if half the game is just CS like MGS4.

[quote name='Thongsy']

Part of the joy for me in rpgs is just running around the towns and talking to random npcs. Or "exploring" the map though it always just leads to the next town with nothing else in between the last zone and the next town. If those elements are gone from the game it's definitely a pass for me. I don't need or want a strict linear game like that, part of the reason I hate action games. Also if they do really have as many CS and movies that will probably be what stops me from buying it if half the game is just CS like MGS4.[/QUOTE]

I think I disagree. I have been playing RPGs for a long time and recently when I was playing Last Remnant from the steam sale, I realized just how damn boring towns are. Seriously, what are towns? They are places to put shops. Unlike MMO's, they aren't quest hubs, excluding open world games like fallout or Oblivion. In JRPGs they are really just shops and 99% of the people you meet don't say anything interesting at all. You sometimes have to wander around till you find the right NPC, talk to them and advance the story. It is an method that works, but in FFXIII, it just looks like they knocked out some of the boring stuff. I don't know why Towns are important to people, other than if they think it is a tradition.

Another thing that bothers me is the complaint of being linear. Fact of the matter is that all games are linear. Dragon Age is a linear game with an illusion of choice in what you do. There isn't an option to say fuck it and walk away from the whole thing. Being linear is important to creating a certain kind of experience. Oblivion makes it hard to do things that you see in other games because of how open it is on every angle. I would say that for what Final Fantasy does, being linear is a STRENGTH and not a bad thing.

Final Fantasy has always tried to present a strong story using cinematic elements. Remember Final Fantasy 6's famous Opera Scene? That is essentially a Cut-Scene and they have been doing it for a long time, technology just lets them do more and better. They might go over the top I admit, but Metal Gear 4 didn't bother me too much with it, nor did Xenosaga, they were cool and interesting.

Now I am not trying to attack you, I adore action games and movies like Transformers are a fun rollercoaster ride. I view FFXIII like I do Transformers from what I have heard. Pretty, fast, action packed and entertaining, however I expect more from an overall story and character design than Transformers gave. I don't expect a deep look into the nature of being human from gaming, that isn't what gaming is about to me, though throwing that in there to create an interesting story is hardly a negative if done well.

My only concern now, is that there is a real game to bite into, though from what I understand there isn't much challenge in the game.

I think people who call FFX too linear are thrown off by the fact that there is no overworld hub to speak of. I haven't played 9 but I know that 2, 3, 5, 7, and 8 all had some overworld to speak of which definitely made you feel like you could go where you want. Even if you couldn't.

Whatev, I need a good RPG on my PS3, I beat Demon's Souls and Dragon Age is boring. ::holds up flame shield +3::

[quote name='IRHari']I think people who call FFX too linear are thrown off by the fact that there is no overworld hub to speak of. I haven't played 9 but I know that 2, 3, 5, 7, and 8 all had some overworld to speak of which definitely made you feel like you could go where you want. Even if you couldn't.

Whatev, I need a good RPG on my PS3, I beat Demon's Souls and Dragon Age is boring. ::holds up flame shield +3::[/QUOTE]
Oh man, you're missing out on arguably the best FF in the series! It's a bit kiddy in the respect that characters are SD and the plot is more like a fairytale, but the game has heart. Best way I can describe it is if Pixar made a FF game, IX would be it.

The only thing that kept me playing Dragon Age was Alistair. The game was just a mess otherwise.

Yeah I know I've heard only good things about 9. I'll wait till it hits PSN to get it.

Dragon Age, I really didn't want to get it but I couldn't pass up a new game that came out 2 weeks ago for $35. I started playing and I couldn't really get myself to love it but it was addicting to kill shit.

My favorite part about the game has to be the conversations your party has while you're walking around. Throw Shale in your party and watch her make fun of everyone. Definitely my favorite character, plus she kicks tons of ass in combat.

I also heard FF13 has a kind of NG+, you can continue after beating the final boss and there are some optional dungeons and stuff. Plus apparently there is some kind of level extension and you can level up even further (via Crystallis or some shit)? This is what I read, I haven't played the game so I didn't understand what people meant.

[quote name='Jodou']Oh man, you're missing out on arguably the best FF in the series! It's a bit kiddy in the respect that characters are SD and the plot is more like a fairytale, but the game has heart. Best way I can describe it is if Pixar made a FF game, IX would be it.

The only thing that kept me playing Dragon Age was Alistair. The game was just a mess otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. IX was a great game, I've been hoping it would be released on PSN so I could play it on my PSP sometime...

[quote name='IRHari']I think people who call FFX too linear are thrown off by the fact that there is no overworld hub to speak of. I haven't played 9 but I know that 2, 3, 5, 7, and 8 all had some overworld to speak of which definitely made you feel like you could go where you want. Even if you couldn't.

Whatev, I need a good RPG on my PS3, I beat Demon's Souls and Dragon Age is boring. ::holds up flame shield +3::[/QUOTE]

I didn't find FFX any less linear than any other Final Fantasy game. once you got the airship you can go back to old towns and do the various sidequests they had. I just like towns for some reason. It allows me to take my breath and then get ready to go out and explore and head back into the action again. For the most part towns serve no real purpose and are just there to give an illusion of a living breathing world in a game.

It's not that I hate linear game, well all games are really linear, as stated even games such as DA: O and KotOR. I enjoyed Resistance 2 and the Uncharted Series and Jak and Daxter which are all very linear but hated Oblivion which is the king of open world rpgs. It's just that I don't want that strict action game linearity in rpgs.

[quote name='SynGamer']Ditto. IX was a great game, I've been hoping it would be released on PSN so I could play it on my PSP sometime...[/QUOTE]

What did you like about 9? I played the game and I honestly felt it was the worst in the series. Which is to say it is above average compared to other games, still it wasn't what I would have hoped from them. Something felt missing in the story and gameplay. The one thing they did get right were the character designs and the personalities of a few characters, only a few though as the rest were really meh.

No Thongsy I totally agree it really wasn't, but it may have felt like it was only because there was no overworld so there was no sense of just flying around the world.

I still liked FFX, but I think the fact that it really was completely turn-based took away from the frantic decision making. Like, in FF7 and 8 where you had time bars, when it was your turn you had to make it quick before the enemy/boss made a move.

IX is one of my least favorite FF games. I didn't care about any of the characters, the story was nothing special, and it had more glitches and freezes than any game I've played. Why it gets so much love, I'll never understand.

Granted, I've heard similar complaints for VIII, which is one of my favorites.

IV > VI > I > VIII > XII > X > VII > IX > III > V > II
4 > 6 > 1 > 8 > 12 > 10 > 7 > 9 > 3 > 5 > 2

IX is the worst game in the series. The gameplay is solid but rote, the character designs are hideous, and the story is a watery rehash of VII-style identity angst. Final Fantasy games are good because of the ambition they display and the risks they take; IX felt like some wannabe company trying to play it safe by copying pieces of past FF games.

Final Fantasy XII is still my favorite (even though the story was forgettable). I was so glad to see the series take such a great departure from the world of cliche anime bullshit and turned-based garbage. Didn't the person who worked on XII's story leave half-way through or am I imagining things? It looked like the game was going to have a good serious story, but then Penelo and Vaan (worst characters) were just thrown in there. Whatever, I'll just remember the game as actually being challenging and forcing me to think in battle such as using buffing spells.

On the topic of XIII, I'm going to have to wait for more English reviews before buying this. I was going to get this the week it came out, but it doesn't look like that's happening anymore.

I definitely like that they are releasing the older FF games on PSN (especially 8 and 9 because I've never played them). But personally, my favorite FF game is 6.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']A final fantasy collection for PS3 would be great right about now.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, something that let me pick between FF 1-~6 in every different incarnation would be so epic and impossible. Just think FF3 in either...

a. Original, japanese famicom mode.
b. Pseudo-original english translated NES mode.
c. DS FF3 mode

You get the idea, shit would be awesome for a million reasons and I wouldn't need another RPG until after the world ends in 2012.

EDIT - Xbox gave me a chocobo! 360 version am confimred :whee: (probably not barring a clearance).

bread's done
Back