Final Fantasy XV E3 2013 Trailer & Gameplay Demo (Used to be FFVSXIII)

I'm level 58 and getting destroyed in Costlemark Tower... What's the quickest way to level up? I haven't tried creating any spells with the experience bonus built-in yet but I'm guessing that's the way to go.
Crafting expericast spells is the fastest way to level up. Otherwise using the Nixperience Band, eating XP boosting food, wearing moogle charms, completing quests, and resting at Altissia is all you can really do.

I am on chapter 6, how far or close am I before I can go Altissia for the first time?
Chapter 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I leveled from 58 to 95, finished Costlemark Tower, and beat the Adamantoise. Only things left are to max fishing, cooking, and survival.

Finally got it done last night. Turtle took 1.5 hours at level 99 without limit break, food buff, and strongest weapons. So gald that it's finally over.

Thanks to the Moogle Chocobo Carnival event, I managed to get all the colors for the Regalia.  :lol:

Upcoming Final Fantasy XV DLC Get Release Dates/Windows up to Episode Prompto

The first will launch on February 21th, and will include “super suits” that make the four bros impervious to damage for a limited time. Basically, they turn them into Tokusatsu heroes.

The second DLC, Epidose Gladio, will release on March 28th, with Gladiolus featured as a playable character.

The following DLC, Episode Prompto, will feature everyone’s favorite commoner, and will launch in June.

Thanks to the Moogle Chocobo Carnival event, I managed to get all the colors for the Regalia. :lol:

Upcoming Final Fantasy XV DLC Get Release Dates/Windows up to Episode Prompto
The first will launch on February 21th, and will include “super suits” that make the four bros impervious to damage for a limited time. Basically, they turn them into Tokusatsu heroes.

The second DLC, Epidose Gladio, will release on March 28th, with Gladiolus featured as a playable character.

The following DLC, Episode Prompto, will feature everyone’s favorite commoner, and will launch in June.
Well, I know when I'm fighting adamantose now.
Ending spoiler:
I saw a comment somewhere with the idea/suggestion of dlc or a sequel that would basically have the perished good characters, "come back", as a reward by the Astrals for fulfilling their roles so well, since saving the world caused such a sucky life. It sold way too well for them not to have a sequel, so that idea seemed plausible to me

Yesterday I leveled from 58 to 95, finished Costlemark Tower, and beat the Adamantoise. Only things left are to max fishing, cooking, and survival.
I had waaaay more fun fishing than I thought I would. Do the quest if you haven't already. That took me almost all the way up from level 6 to level 10.

Man i feel bad for those people who had to resort to buying the preorder dlcs off ebay for enormous amount of cash. On had to pay less than $10 to get all the dlcs. Hehe! Ty squareenix for letting me get the travelers pack!

Went through the whole fan theory that is apparently turning out to be correct and they really went Metal Gear on the story. Actually, Metro Gear actually explains things at some point, but it took someone months and 15,000 words to figure this crap out by analyzing and doing side by sides of cutscenes and game environments to show the terrain matches physical bodies. Now I wish I could get that hour of my life back.

Went through the whole fan theory that is apparently turning out to be correct and they really went Metal Gear on the story. Actually, Metro Gear actually explains things at some point, but it took someone months and 15,000 words to figure this crap out by analyzing and doing side by sides of cutscenes and game environments to show the terrain matches physical bodies. Now I wish I could get that hour of my life back.
I just completed the game last night. I thought the first half of the game was very good and the second half just went down hill. I am curious why you're comparing to Metal Gear, can you explain or provide the link to the fan theory?

Yeah there's no way I would figure that out.
See what I mean, and it makes sense? Still don't know how the person got all that from scenes and statues. Seriously, if they had an extra hour of cutscenes throughout the game to lay this out(some of it has to be true or the volcano and crystal would be an insane coincidence just by themselves), most the story criticisms wouldn't have occurred. I was playing it wondering why Ifirit was even in that one part. "hey, bad guy.....why are you here, again?"

Final Fantasy XV version 1.05 update now available

• PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 fps
  • New Timed Quests (limited-time hunts and contests)
  • Higher level cap (up to 120)
  • Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
  • Portable music player for chocobo rides
  • Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
  • Various bug fixes
"Not noted in the English patch notes, but mentioned in the press release, the update also adds two tracks from NieR: Automata to the in-game radio: “Inishie no Uta / Unmei” and “Weight of the World.”

A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV to be released for free on March 1

• Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
I hope they don't mean conclusion as in seasonal event ending. . .

I haven't even touched the game yet and I feel like they're completely changing it. If they're going to be creating content that fundamentally changes the core game, they need to check their privilege; this isn't an MMO and some of us just want to play through the game as it was released before any DLC.

I hope they don't mean conclusion as in seasonal event ending. . .

I haven't even touched the game yet and I feel like they're completely changing it. If they're going to be creating content that fundamentally changes the core game, they need to check their privilege; this isn't an MMO and some of us just want to play through the game as it was released before any DLC.
I don't necessarily disagree. There will be some changes for the better (added content to chapter 13) and some that make it different is lesser ways. They already said they intend for additional content to keep players coming back like a "service as a game" model, think Destiny vs a full blown MMO. The Chocomog carnival thing is an example of that. Plus they said soon there will be limited time hunts and quests.

I don't necessarily disagree. There will be some changes for the better (added content to chapter 13) and some that make it different is lesser ways. They already said they intend for additional content to keep players coming back like a "service as a game" model, think Destiny vs a full blown MMO. The Chocomog carnival thing is an example of that. Plus they said soon there will be limited time hunts and quests.
*Sigh* That's what they have FFXIV for and I got my fill of two years out of that game. Whatever, FFXV is on the backburner anyway.

Final Fantasy XV director teases plans to explore Ardyn’s past - Beta test planned for game's online elements.

What were the difficulties in transitioning from Final Fantasy Versus XIII to Final Fantasy XV?

Tabata: “Since the hardware generation changed, we had to look at everything again including the layout, usable technology, and form of production, and alongside that renew the game content to be suitable for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One generation.”

Is there any new information on the multiplayer elements?

Tabata: “While I can’t say anything right now, we plan to do a beta test before offering official service.”

Are there any plans to explore Ardyn’s past?

Tabata: “We do have plans for something like that. Please look forward to it.”

Will there be new types of gameplay for future downloadable content?

Tabata: “We plan to introduce new types of gameplay based on the theme of each downloadable content.”

"Please look forward to it"? I really like the game(first game since ME2 I WANT to replay), but that's an odd thing to say. Reminds me of

https://youtu.be/DdCYMvaUcrA

I remember following this game for 5+ years during its convoluted development, but knowing that they plan to patch/modify large sections of the game, I'm less inclined to buy and play it until I know it's "finished."

bread's done
Back