Final Fight Double Impact $4.99 on PSN

[quote name='LurkerLito']I am definitely against any game that requires a permanent net connection to play, but man it's only $5 and I spent way more than that when I was in college playing it in the arcade so I have been wanting this game for a while. I am probably going to buy it regardless of the DRM even if it is against my principles this one time.

AFAIK this is the only game on PSN that requires you to be online even when playing solo. The only PS3 disc game I can think of that requires a net connection to play is that Demon Souls game. Passed on that one it was horrible IMO. If your talking games on PC anything Ubisoft has this type of DRM. I am boycotting them completely for all their new games. But I think I wouldn't mind buying them for $5 or less, cause to me that is the maximum amount of money any game that requires a permanent net connection to play in single player is worth regardless of what their development costs were.[/QUOTE]

Demon's Souls does not require an internet connection to play. The online functions do require being connected to the internet though (obviously).

LurkerLito also thinks Demon's Souls is horrible without even touching the game so clearly he's clueless and just talks out his ass

[quote name='ZForce915']Are you still ranting? Geez, give it a rest. Go play a non-DRM'd video game while jerking off to your sense of self-righteousness[/QUOTE]

fmiclz.jpg

asia_0216_p056.jpg

Vote with your dollars against DRM. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
There's no reason that an offline title should require online authentication every time it is played. What gamesharing is, is really just Sony giving users multiple system activations. Apple lets you do the same thing on itunes and yet I don't see recording labels asking for online authentication before a track is played.

I have a question/concern about this

I actually own two PS3's in my house, so if I buy this on one, can I not play it on the other. For instance if I'm playing in my living room and my fiance wants to watch TV and I move up to the game room, can I not play up there moments later?

If that's the case it's a real deal breaker. Any disc based game and nearly all of my PSN games allow me to move from one console to the other.

[quote name='geekpimpfx']I have a question/concern about this

I actually own two PS3's in my house, so if I buy this on one, can I not play it on the other. For instance if I'm playing in my living room and my fiance wants to watch TV and I move up to the game room, can I not play up there moments later?

If that's the case it's a real deal breaker. Any disc based game and nearly all of my PSN games allow me to move from one console to the other.[/QUOTE]

She can sign in with her profile (or with one you create) to watch movies, and you can sign in upstairs to access PSN and can play the game fine.

[quote name='geekpimpfx']I have a question/concern about this

If that's the case it's a real deal breaker. Any disc based game and nearly all of my PSN games allow me to move from one console to the other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can't play it unless u wait 24 hours!

You'd have to move the PS3 you were playing on if you want to play again right away, otherwise it's wait 24 hours before the second machine can play it.

I'll bite for $5.

I can understand limiting/eliminating the gamesharing aspect, however, making the game not playable without being connected is not right.

Part of the reason why I stopped buying XBL games. I had to be connected to play all the games I downloaded and got tired of swapping out and switching internet connections.

[quote name='def PD']
Part of the reason why I stopped buying XBL games. I had to be connected to play all the games I downloaded and got tired of swapping out and switching internet connections.[/QUOTE]

What? XBLM games are playable only when connected to Live?

[quote name='sadakou']DRM Alert
Do not purchase this game unless you support companies limiting your access to things you purchase for console gaming.

[/QUOTE]
thanks
no sell

[quote name='11440']What? XBLM games are playable only when connected to Live?[/QUOTE]
If you're playing on a console other than where the original purchase was downloaded (ie: you've upgraded to a new console, for example) then you have to be logged into the XBL account with which the purchase was made. If XBL is down or you can't connect to XBL, your games are now demos.
Sure you can transfer the licenses but then MS makes you redownload all the content, for some odd reason. :roll: Personally I never really wanted to do that for 1500+ downloadable items. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to me if I've just gone through the process of transferring all my data to another HDD.

[quote name='11440']What? XBLM games are playable only when connected to Live?[/QUOTE]

No that is only true if you switch consoles and don't do the DRM transfer which you can do 1 time per year.

[quote name='ssjmichael']LurkerLito also thinks Demon's Souls is horrible without even touching the game so clearly he's clueless and just talks out his ass[/QUOTE]

No I rented it so yes I did play that awful game for a few hours. So stop assuming you know anything about me. If I didn't play it I wouldn't have said anything about it.

As to it requiring a net connection I just remember it was online every time I played, I saw those ghosted images of other players as I went but it never asked me to go online or anything it was just connected so I just assumed.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm gonna buy this game just to spite all you nerds whining about something so trivial.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The only DRM issue I ever had was with PSN video content when I upgraded PS3s. A quick email to PlayStation support and I was back in business. Beyond that, I've never really been "inconvenienced" by DRM for anything else.

You want something to really complain about? WiiWare purchases are tied to the console it's purchased on. Nintendo will not deactivate a console and move purchases.

[quote name='LurkerLito']No I rented it so yes I did play that awful game for a few hours. So stop assuming you know anything about me. If I didn't play it I wouldn't have said anything about it.[/QUOTE]
Demon's Souls awful? Challenging perhaps, but awful? No.

[quote name='WebScud']I agree. The only DRM issue I ever had was with PSN video content when I upgraded PS3s. A quick email to PlayStation support and I was back in business. Beyond that, I've never really been "inconvenienced" by DRM for anything else.

You want something to really complain about? WiiWare purchases are tied to the console it's purchased on. Nintendo will not deactivate a console and move purchases.[/QUOTE]

Another good reason not to buy a Wii, besides the retarded gimmicky motion controls and crappy weak non-HD hardware. And no hard drive to store local downloaded games? Weaksauce . . . :roll:

Sorry guys, im buying this :x my ps3 is always connected to the net anyways and i never gameshare...so this does not effect me and i loved final fight in the arcades ages ago and ya get bonus magic sword tossed in.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Two games (and trophies) for $5. I'm in.

I think I'll get Flock as well. I've been waiting for it to go back on sale.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Another good reason not to buy a Wii, besides the retarded gimmicky motion controls and crappy weak non-HD hardware. And no hard drive to store local downloaded games? Weaksauce . . . :roll:[/QUOTE]
What's your thoughts on the upcoming Playstation Move and the SixAxis controls Sony already has in their controllers? I thought those were both gimmicky, just like the Wii's motion controls.

As for no HDD to store stuff, I think that's definitely the biggest error Nintendo made this gen. Everyone else in the market is either allowing you to bring your own HDD or selling you storage solutions with tons of space.

But the non HD thing is a non issue for me. As long as a game is fun(and not glitchy as shit), I don't care if it looks like a SNES game.

[quote name='LurkerLito']No I rented it so yes I did play that awful game for a few hours. So stop assuming you know anything about me. If I didn't play it I wouldn't have said anything about it.

As to it requiring a net connection I just remember it was online every time I played, I saw those ghosted images of other players as I went but it never asked me to go online or anything it was just connected so I just assumed.[/QUOTE]

You have horrible taste.

[quote name='sadakou']DRM Alert
Do not purchase this game unless you support companies limiting your access to things you purchase for console gaming.

[/QUOTE]

cough

[quote name='Vader582']If you're playing on a console other than where the original purchase was downloaded (ie: you've upgraded to a new console, for example) then you have to be logged into the XBL account with which the purchase was made. If XBL is down or you can't connect to XBL, your games are now demos.
Sure you can transfer the licenses but then MS makes you redownload all the content, for some odd reason. :roll: Personally I never really wanted to do that for 1500+ downloadable items. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to me if I've just gone through the process of transferring all my data to another HDD.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']What's your thoughts on the upcoming Playstation Move and the SixAxis controls Sony already has in their controllers? I thought those were both gimmicky, just like the Wii's motion controls.

As for no HDD to store stuff, I think that's definitely the biggest error Nintendo made this gen. Everyone else in the market is either allowing you to bring your own HDD or selling you storage solutions with tons of space.

But the non HD thing is a non issue for me. As long as a game is fun(and not glitchy as shit), I don't care if it looks like a SNES game.[/QUOTE]

I honestly think Playstation Move and Kinect will be pretty cheesy add-ons for the current gen of HD consoles, so I have literally no interest in them. I prefer traditional controls (gamepad, stick, or kb/mouse for PC) and could really not care less about motion controls on consoles, which I think are silly. The Wii's motion controls are so sloppy and inaccurate, they have to be programmed that way for the games to function properly, that the games are just really a joke. As someone said here, when you play Wii bowling, you can get up and do the whole full swing bowling motions, or just sit on your fat ass and flick the controller, and you get the same thing. Lame.

Nintendo hit a BIG gimmick with the motion controls on the Wii, but I think the gimmick will be wearing off in the near future (may already be happening), and when it does, you can consign the Wii console to the junkheap of out-of-date, dead consoles, just like the Gamecube, which was a really weak underpowered system itself with almost no good games.

As for Sixaxis, haven't played any games using the features, but again I just prefer traditional controls, so I'm not really interested.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I honestly think Playstation Move and Kinect will be pretty cheesy add-ons for the current gen of HD consoles, so I have literally no interest in them. I prefer traditional controls (gamepad, stick, or kb/mouse for PC) and could really not care less about motion controls on consoles, which I think are silly. The Wii's motion controls are so sloppy and inaccurate, they have to be programmed that way for the games to function properly, that the games are just really a joke. As someone said here, when you play Wii bowling, you can get up and do the whole full swing bowling motions, or just sit on your fat ass and flick the controller, and you get the same thing. Lame.

Nintendo hit a BIG gimmick with the motion controls on the Wii, but I think the gimmick will be wearing off in the near future (may already be happening), and when it does, you can consign the Wii console to the junkheap of out-of-date, dead consoles, just like the Gamecube, which was a really weak underpowered system itself with almost no good games.

As for Sixaxis, haven't played any games using the features, but again I just prefer traditional controls, so I'm not really interested.[/QUOTE]

The GameCube was more powerful than the PS2 so.....

[quote name='Saix_XIII']The GameCube was more powerful than the PS2 so.....[/QUOTE]

I thought that was just rumors..and fanboys! ;) Maybe Nintendo just had better programmers to make it look good.

I already bought this beast on my 360 months ago and beat it way back then multiple times. The music in it is sick.

Connecting to the net at all time to play this game is a pain... I don't always go online so I'm gonna say NO. I love the trophies, but I decided against it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What if it does happen for every game? What if they make you pay $0.25 everytime you start it up so it's actually like an arcade? What if they lock everyone's PS3 so that you can only turn it on when you subscribe to PSN+? What if Sony breaks in to everyone's house and demands $100 on the spot?

We can play the What If? all day and at the end of the day, your little bullshit boycott still wouldn't have changed anything.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you two argued about, but I agree that if they do this for 1 game and people still buy it, they will do this for more games. It can easily lead to it being done for all games and to think it would not when people are still buying games that have it is shortsighted and quite sad for anyone who cannot have internet access 24/7 for their entire life.

The attitude that it's 1 game only who cares is exactly what will be responsible for it being incorporated into more games. They did this to test the waters, they stated this. We've already seen them test what they can get away with in terms of DLC and now we're seeing them testing out requiring unlock keys to online games if you buy used and now this. This is how it always happens with anything a company sells, they test the waters, see the effect on sales, and then decide whether or not to cancel it or keep doing it in more products.

This will also help pave the way for further types of restrictions on stuff you buy. Why help support that? We may see charges for each game online in the future. You already have to pay for DLC to get the full game experience. Digital distributed only games will replace retail. Do you want every digital game to always require being authenticated, pay over $100 for the full game experience, pay for online, etc It will get worse and worse if you don't take a stand against companies willing to nickel and dime you to death and place restrictions on stuff you should own but won't. You're happy to help them? All you have to do this time is say no to a game you can get elsewhere without the DRM, why not get it for 360 and make your future gaming experience better? The irrationality boggles my mind.

[quote name='J7.']I don't know what you two argued about, but I agree that if they do this for 1 game and people still buy it, they will do this for more games. It can easily lead to it being done for all games and to think it would not when people are still buying games that have it is shortsighted and quite sad for anyone who cannot have internet access 24/7 for their entire life.

The attitude that it's 1 game only who cares is exactly what will be responsible for it being incorporated into more games. They did this to test the waters, they stated this. We've already seen them test what they can get away with in terms of DLC and now we're seeing them testing out requiring unlock keys to online games if you buy used and now this. This is how it always happens with anything a company sells, they test the waters, see the effect on sales, and then decide whether or not to cancel it or keep doing it in more products.

This will also help pave the way for further types of restrictions on stuff you buy. Why help support that? We may see charges for each game online in the future. You already have to pay for DLC to get the full game experience. Digital distributed only games will replace retail. Do you want every digital game to always require being authenticated, pay over $100 for the full game experience, pay for online, etc It will get worse and worse if you don't take a stand against companies willing to nickel and dime you to death and place restrictions on stuff you should own but won't. You're happy to help them? All you have to do this time is say no to a game you can get elsewhere without the DRM, why not get it for 360 and make your future gaming experience better? The irrationality boggles my mind.[/QUOTE]

Most people do have Internet access all their life. If you don't, move out of the countryside and welcome yourself to 2010. If you have a PS3, chances are high that you also have the Internet.

Full game experience is in the eye of the beholder. For some nerds, not having all the costumes means not having the "full experience." Whatever, feel free to charge for that Capcom cause I'm not bothered by not having some colors.

I don't buy used and I don't think anyone else should. I fully support Online Pass, especially cause it won't ever cost me a dime. Well, what if they charge to play any game online you say? Well, that's the day I stop playing games online, and I bet that's going to be the same for a ton of other people so I'm not worried about it ever getting that far.

I don't have a 360, so no, I can't get this game anywhere else. Not a single thing you brought up bothers me, and wanna know something? It doesn't bother a majority of people because a majority of people are fine with DLC and everything else that's going on, which means your little boycott won't do shit to change anything.

It's not irrationality, it's apathy. I'm not worried about any of the things you're so scared of.

Interesting.

J7: *accurate, informative post about concerns towards the future of the gaming industry*

gettinmoney662: *hits quote button*
noise-fingers-in-ears-001.jpg

us-toilet-paper-money.jpg

The exact kind of compelling counter-argument one would expect to find on a forum called "Cheap Ass Gamer."

Bravo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to buy this, but I will soon, because I think the game is worth $5.

Funny that the people who complain about DRM are the people who might also drive the true artists and innovators out of the industry, thus having nothing to play and/or argue about later. I love CAG and all because we all love a deal, but think about it...if everyone only bought games for cheap and games didnt have any restrictions to their availability...the industry would implode. Would you want to work hard at your craft and invent new game styles and experiences only to have everyone steal your work and/or pay you next to nothing for it?

I dont think i would normally side with a guy called gettinmoney, but I am on his side with this one. I just dont see the big deal. If you dont want to support DRM, dont. But if the games are good...people will buy them, thus keeping the idea moving forward. If they dont buy it, then it will go away and you will have nothing to worry about.

i'll be buying several copies of this (on seperate accounts), just to offset this whole anti-DRM crap...

i'm voting with my wallet....i'm voting for more remakes of good games from my childhood.

[quote name='ml_paladin888']i'll be buying several copies of this (on seperate accounts), just to offset this whole anti-DRM crap...

i'm voting with my wallet....i'm voting for more remakes of good games from my childhood.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead, it's your money :applause:

As for childhood games, you know back then there's no internet right :lol:

Anyhow, I'm not being anti-DRM or whatever, I'm just being PRACTICAL. Good game for $5? DEFINITELY! But you need to connect to the net for verification! Why this bothers me? Well, if my internet is down (DSL sucks), that means I can't play... Now, somebody please tell me, is this how things should work?

What if I'm in the middle of the game and the router was turned off accidentally by somebody upstairs (I don't live alone in the house)?

What if I'm getting that "complete the entire level without warping" trophy and toward the end, bam, the internet connection is dead....

[quote name='Serpentor']Go ahead, it's your money :applause:

As for childhood games, you know back then there's no internet right :lol:

Anyhow, I'm not being anti-DRM or whatever, I'm just being PRACTICAL. Good game for $5? DEFINITELY! But you need to connect to the net for verification! Why this bothers me? Well, if my internet is down (DSL sucks), that means I can't play... Now, somebody please tell me, is this how things should work?[/QUOTE]

Would you feel the same way if there were two platinums? Also: get better Internet

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Most people do have Internet access all their life. If you don't, move out of the countryside and welcome yourself to 2010. If you have a PS3, chances are high that you also have the Internet.

Full game experience is in the eye of the beholder. For some nerds, not having all the costumes means not having the "full experience." Whatever, feel free to charge for that Capcom cause I'm not bothered by not having some colors.

I don't buy used and I don't think anyone else should. I fully support Online Pass, especially cause it won't ever cost me a dime. Well, what if they charge to play any game online you say? Well, that's the day I stop playing games online, and I bet that's going to be the same for a ton of other people so I'm not worried about it ever getting that far.

I don't have a 360, so no, I can't get this game anywhere else. Not a single thing you brought up bothers me, and wanna know something? It doesn't bother a majority of people because a majority of people are fine with DLC and everything else that's going on, which means your little boycott won't do shit to change anything.

It's not irrationality, it's apathy. I'm not worried about any of the things you're so scared of.[/QUOTE]

Most people have internet access for their whole life? Maybe that is accurate if the person had a substantial income and is already dead... Besides, only 22% of the US population has broadband.

Funny how you equate costumes with full game experience and not DLC that includes map packs and additional missions that further the story.

Online pass? You say you will stop gaming the day they make you pay for online for individual games and believe everyone else will stop, yet you defend practices that help pave the way for that. You're in favor of letting companies nickel and dime you but are against it when it comes to specific online fees. You're taking the attitude of denial.

It is irrationality. You support something because you're in denial about the ramifications because you know that you're helping pave the way for further restrictions but you just can't make a stand against it.

Not a single thing I brought up bothers you. Yet when I brought up online fees for individual games you stated that's the day you stop gaming online...

The majority of people doing something doesn't make it right. I don't think the majority of people buy lots of DLC though. Where you see the majority buying it is when they buy it for specific games that they play often.

The fact that you're not worried about authentication spreading to more games, online fees for used games, games that cost $100+ each for the full experience, (you're simultaneously not worried and worried about individual online fees for games), etc is the problem.

People trying to stop it is the only way it will be stopped. People need to be informed about things in order to stop them from becoming worse. Perhaps we should not worry about our future and stop educating children.

[quote name='wrencrest']I have yet to buy this, but I will soon, because I think the game is worth $5.

Funny that the people who complain about DRM are the people who might also drive the true artists and innovators out of the industry, thus having nothing to play and/or argue about later. I love CAG and all because we all love a deal, but think about it...if everyone only bought games for cheap and games didnt have any restrictions to their availability...the industry would implode. Would you want to work hard at your craft and invent new game styles and experiences only to have everyone steal your work and/or pay you next to nothing for it?

I dont think i would normally side with a guy called gettinmoney, but I am on his side with this one. I just dont see the big deal. If you dont want to support DRM, dont. But if the games are good...people will buy them, thus keeping the idea moving forward. If they dont buy it, then it will go away and you will have nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]

The industry is not going to implode if they don't resort to heavy restrictions and nickel and diming customers. That is the easy way to rip people off. You state if people don't support it it will go away and we will have nothing to worry about, yet you are supporting it. Companies who make great games are doing fine, companies who aren't are not. That's how it should be. Consumers should not have to continually throw additional money into companies who are raking in millions or into companies making subpar games. Some people also pirate specifically to avoid DRM.

[quote name='ml_paladin888']i'll be buying several copies of this (on seperate accounts), just to offset this whole anti-DRM crap...

i'm voting with my wallet....i'm voting for more remakes of good games from my childhood.[/QUOTE]
I'll vote with my wallet by buying remakes of good games that don't have DRM and buying this on 360 to vote for less DRM of good games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wrencrest']I have yet to buy this, but I will soon, because I think the game is worth $5.

I dont think i would normally side with a guy called gettinmoney, but I am on his side with this one. I just dont see the big deal. If you dont want to support DRM, dont. But if the games are good...people will buy them, thus keeping the idea moving forward. If they dont buy it, then it will go away and you will have nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]

The industry is not going to implode if they don't resort to heavy restrictions and nickel and diming customers. That is the easy way to rip people off. You state if people don't support it it will go away and we will have nothing to worry about, yet you are supporting it. Companies who make great games are doing fine, companies who aren't are not. That's how it should be. Consumers should not have to continually throw additional money into companies who are raking in millions or into companies making subpar games. Some people also pirate specifically to avoid DRM.

I'll vote with my wallet by buying remakes of good games that don't have DRM and buying this on 360 to vote for less DRM of good games.

Yes, let's argue about people not having Internet while we're on the Internet. And where did you get the bullshit 22% statistic?

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/bw/1001/ - That site says that among active Internet users, 94.55% are using broadband. And even if that site is wrong? Who gives a shit? It has little to do with this conversation. If you can buy Final Fight on the store, you have broadband Internet. If you do some extra legwork like going to a friend's house to buy it or whatever, you're in the minority. And like I said, chances are if you're buying shit off the store, you have broadband.

No shit people buy DLC for games they play a lot. That's the whole business model. The costumes was just one example, I wasn't going to list every possible example of DLC. I don't buy map packs either because I don't care about them. Does it bother me that companies are releasing them instead of including them on the disk? No, I don't give a shit.

To further my point about paying to play online since you thought that was a victory for you, I'll just stop playing online. I won't be crying in my pillow because I have to pay to go online.

My main point to you and that other loser sudoku or whatever his name is is that there is a difference between informing people about the DRM and throwing a shitfest when someone says they want to buy the game anyways or don't care about the DRM. If you guys would have left it at that notice (even posting it in every page wouldn't have been a big deal), then it's cool but you guys are starting some bullshit argument about some trivial aspect of a $5 game.

By the way, Capcom doesn't care what system you buy it on. As long as you bought it, that's money in their pockets.

[quote name='J7.']It is irrationality. You support something because you're in denial about the ramifications because you know that you're helping pave the way for further restrictions but you just can't make a stand against it.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahha.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Does it bother me that companies are releasing them instead of including them on the disk? No, I don't give a shit.

My main point to you and that other loser sudoku or whatever his name is is that there is a difference between informing people about the DRM and throwing a shitfest when someone says they want to buy the game anyways or don't care about the DRM. If you guys would have left it at that notice (even posting it in every page wouldn't have been a big deal), then it's cool but you guys are starting some bullshit argument about some trivial aspect of a $5 game.[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you go back through the thread it WAS just simple warning messages, with the shitfest being started by the people such as yourself calling other people stupid for not wanting to support such a business practice.

If you really don't give a shit, great, buy it and move on. Don't insult people on a site called Cheap Ass Gamer over giving other players a heads up on a touchy subject so that they can make the decision of whether to buy it or not on their own, regardless of how much the investment costs.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Would you feel the same way if there were two platinums? Also: get better Internet[/QUOTE]

FYI Final Fight: DI doesn't have any platinum trophies:
http://www.ps3trophies.com/game/Final-Fight-Double-Impact

If it has two platinum trophies, yeah, for $5 even it needs internet connection, I'm all for it :lol:

And yes, I have ditched DSL and got Cable Modem instead, a lot stable than DSL. But still, I don't turn on my router/modem 24/7 (save electricity). I don't have devices require internet access when I'm sleeping :lol: So yeah, sometimes when I game downstairs, I forgot to turn the router/internet on and I'm too lazy to go upstairs to turn it on and go back to downstairs just to play SINGLE PLAYER aka offline mode.

[quote name='wrencrest']Funny that the people who complain about DRM are the people who might also drive the true artists and innovators out of the industry, thus having nothing to play and/or argue about later. [/QUOTE]

As many times as Capcom has whored their classic games to me over the years, I wouldn't say that our relationship is one based on artistic merit. More realistically, they are repackaging my childhood over and over again, and I'm too weak to resist buying it each time it happens (I'm looking at you, every capcom game I've bought 3 times!).

What happens if we drive them out of the industry by gamesharing? What does that really mean? That I won't be tempted to buy Final Fight when they attempt to release it again in 2015?

These are the kinds of releases you should be supporting, no BS restrictions, unlimited play rights, physical media:

33o3ckj.jpg

2ekkysm.jpg

As for the crappy internet-connected-only version of this game offered on PSN, I'll pass. As many others have said here, when you support this kind of crap, it will just get worse. No thanks to DRM garbage like this.

Actually, the poor emulation on a lot of the games in that compilation mean that those aren't things you should support. That said, I miss compilations.

bread's done
Back