Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine Headache, Sinus pressure headache or stress headache. It's one of this three and I'm going to keep throwing pills and coffee at it until it goes away.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thank you Capcom!!!

RE4 and RE:CV coming to XBLA this fall! Was hoping for a full on disc release but this will do.[/QUOTE]

I had RE4 for the Wii for a while and never got to it, never opened it, and then eventually decided I'd probably never get to it so I traded it in. Now I'm considering buying it on XBLA. Why?

RE4 and RE:CV coming to XBLA this fall! Was hoping for a full on disc release but this will do.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to play RE4 with Kinect! :whee:

RE4 on the wii was actually the first RE game I played and I loved it. Just about the only time that the motion controls were a perfect fit.

Maklershed, you don't look 90, or however old you are. Sweet beard. :cool:
---
I got one of them new 32gb itouch thangs today. Sweetness.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Maklershed, you don't look 90, or however old you are. Sweet beard. :cool:
---[/QUOTE]

Ha thanks mang. If only that beard would grow on the top of my noggin.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak BTW thanks for those links yesterday. :D[/QUOTE]

No prob. I'm actually looking through that thread right now in my other tab.

EDIT: OMG slow motion Sofia Vergara animated gifs are in there now :drool:

YES! I never had the right system to play Veronica and while I always wanted to get RE4 since I bought a wii, I never did for some reason. Nice to see this though.

Anybody have a guess as to the price. I'm guessing $15 (at least for RE4).

[quote name='Maklershed']Gah! Lights Out got cancelled before I had a chance to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Good. It pissed me off that they moved Justified to Wednesday.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ha thanks mang. If only that beard would grow on the top of my noggin.

No prob. I'm actually looking through that thread right now in my other tab.

EDIT: OMG slow motion Sofia Vergara animated gifs are in there now :drool:[/QUOTE]Yo mak, hook me up with a link. Slow motion and sexy women are two of my favorite things in life.

I just saw a 5 Hour Energy commercial where the dude complained about how much of a hassle and how long it takes to make coffee. He drank a 5 hour energy and promptly sat down to read the newspaper...which is basically what you do when you make coffee minus the 5 hour energy. Who is coming up with this shit? Soodmeg?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Can one of the mods here check if this guy is DPsx7? He's giving off that vibe but I haven't seen any real evidence that it's him yet.[/QUOTE]

Saw this earlier, but forgot to post. No matching IPs.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Frisky, why aren't you a mod yet?[/QUOTE]

Little known fact, CAG Mod's can't have giant tanuki testicles of his magnitude.

Banker's hours at work today.

Will be going to Menerds with my Dad after work today, then on Sun., I might be helping a friend move, although I'm not good at parallel parking on Grand Ave., so I might skip it.

Was thinking of seeing Sucker Punch, but will probably watch Ultraviolet from netflix instead.

[quote name='2DMention']
Was thinking of seeing Sucker Punch, but will probably watch Ultraviolet from netflix instead.[/QUOTE]
Word on FB and RT is Sucker Punch is a POS.

but . . . hot & crazy women in lockdown, zombies, cyborgs, dragons, dirigibles and giant samurai /oni toting mini-guns in a CGI fantasy world. . . how could it possibly be bad, it has everything?!? :lol:

I hate feeling like a waste, inside my head wanting to complain about everything, and having everything feel like a hastle. I don't want to deal or rely on people anymore.

What a way to ruin a Friday.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What about the titty bar?[/QUOTE]

I am intrigued by your newsletter, and would like to subscribe.

Prolly not...but if I have enough beers, maybe I could convince Mrs. Number83 to give me a show.

But, like I said...prolly not. :cry:

I was in the shower and thinking... If someone went to jail for life, and they had a heart attack, was clinically dead for like a minute, then got revived...shouldn't they be released from jail?

Apparently the gamestops near me decided to throw away all their preowned GC, PS2, and NDS cases, instructions, inserts, etc. Wow just wow. I ended up getting DQV cart only dammit...those bastards!

returned from a road trip to arches, bryce canyon, zion, and las vegas.

started with a bang and ended with a fizzle. las vegas sucks. arches was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back